Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 29
Re: Marseille France travel and show info
Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:06

damnation
TGV tickets for Paris --> Marseille are even not yet available..... but those for July are... strange. sad smiley

blablacar.fr

Posted by: Georges ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:08

On French Radio RTL, Mick Jagger spoke in French about gig in Marseille. His interview was recorded in Chicago a few weeks ago. His French is quite fluent.

[www.rtl.fr]

Posted by: glmmr_twn ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:34

Crap! Looking forward to the train trip down to Marseille.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:40

damnation
TGV tickets for Paris --> Marseille are even not yet available..... but those for July are... strange. sad smiley

July is available because of the holiday period
Lotsd of people going on vacation.
The regular dates are not yet available, unless you travel from Marne la vallée
Cheaper and not much longer (no stop in Lyon, but the departure station is outside of Paris)

Posted by: TornFrayedSue ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:53

I keep trying for lucky dip, but to no avail angry smiley
I selected 2, about a hundred times, but I click on "valider" it says "0" and to what I understand is that there are none available.
Anyone had this experience? Do I just keep on trying?

Sue in Spain

My coat is torn and frayed, it's seen much better days, but as long as the guitar plays ....

Posted by: glmmr_twn ()
Date: March 16, 2018 17:56

This probably doesn't help, but once you get the Lucky Dip tickets, they stay in your cart for 20 minutes. So keep trying!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 16, 2018 18:03

TornFrayedSue

Anyone had this experience?

See here: [iorr.org] .

Posted by: TornFrayedSue ()
Date: March 16, 2018 18:06

Thanks a lot smileys with beer I will just keep on trying then winking smiley

Sue in Spain

My coat is torn and frayed, it's seen much better days, but as long as the guitar plays ....

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 16, 2018 19:52

Georges
On French Radio RTL, Mick Jagger spoke in French about gig in Marseille. His interview was recorded in Chicago a few weeks ago. His French is quite fluent.

[www.rtl.fr]

Yeah, his French is really good, got a pretty good accent and rhythm down as well!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 16, 2018 19:54

A heads up that PELOR (Gold Circle Standing) are available again on Topbillet/GDP, get in here [www.topbillet.com] (there might be a waiting list).

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-16 19:55 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 16, 2018 19:58

NO FILTER PIT A AVAILABLE NOW
[www.topbillet.com]

(they come and go, but just had one in my basket)

Date: March 16, 2018 19:59

no filter A

Date: March 16, 2018 20:00

finish no filter A

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 20:10

Anyone got one?

Date: March 16, 2018 20:21

jackflash27
Anyone got one?

I have my lucky dip so I did not try but they were there

Date: March 16, 2018 20:23

Not me ! Dang it looks like I refreshed at the wrong time when PELOR popped up, they were gone, back and gone again now.

It's one thing to see the "No Filter" line ungreyed and another to bag one, it happened quite a few times on the UArena site (font-end for TopBillet too) and then it timed out. Not to mention the infamous "recall" for the 22nd when they cancelled the orders...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-16 20:25 by gotdablouse.

Date: March 16, 2018 20:24

gotdablouse
Not me ! Dang it looks like I refreshed at the wrong time when PELOR popped up, they were gone, back and gone again now.

It's one thing to see the "No Filter" line ungreyed and another to bag one, it happened quite a few times on the UArena site (font-end for TopBillet too).

SYREL

Date: March 16, 2018 20:26

gotdablouse

It's one thing to see the "No Filter" line ungreyed and another to bag one, it happened quite a few times on the UArena site (font-end for TopBillet too) and then it timed out. Not to mention the infamous "recall" for the 22nd when they cancelled the orders...

try at 19h33

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 16, 2018 20:26

justeillusion
gotdablouse

It's one thing to see the "No Filter" line ungreyed and another to bag one, it happened quite a few times on the UArena site (font-end for TopBillet too).

SYREL

...meaning?

Date: March 16, 2018 20:27

justeillusion
gotdablouse

try at 19h33

Are you joking, or do you have info?

Date: March 16, 2018 20:28

RoughJusticeOnYa
justeillusion
gotdablouse

try at 19h33

I noticed they were updating every half an hour at 03 and 33 for pre sales

Date: March 16, 2018 20:31

justeillusion
RoughJusticeOnYa
justeillusion
gotdablouse

try at 19h33

it seems now that it's at 30 and 00

Date: March 16, 2018 20:33

justeillusion
RoughJusticeOnYa
justeillusion
gotdablouse

try at 19h33

cheerz then! good catch -

Date: March 16, 2018 20:36

RoughJusticeOnYa
justeillusion
RoughJusticeOnYa
justeillusion
gotdablouse

try at 19h33

cheerz then! good catch -

And you were right! One slipped through my fingers, unfortunately... smoking smiley

Date: March 16, 2018 20:38

Please guys don't quote the whole dang message above yours, it's stressful enough as it is without having to scroll down ! Thanks ;-)

So there is some hope, who would have thunk...what happened to your order RoughJusticeOnYa ? You hit add and it timed out ?

--------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-16 20:51 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 16, 2018 20:54

I could choose pit A at 19.33 but when I put 1 as quantity the homepage says there is no ticket..
then refresh pit A available, choose 1pcs: answer: no ticket
that was 10x in one minute
after 1 minute there was not ticket available again....

Date: March 16, 2018 20:59

Same here.

Date: March 16, 2018 21:06

for the prevente hoping to get a pit I stayed for six hours refresh the page with F5 and I realized very quickly that they put new places 00h003 and 00h 33, so I waited every half hour. There are also those who missed the places at 00h20 and 00H50 .. I did not have pit ...I think it is a computer that manages.today I did not try because I had my lucky dip and I took a pit in UK

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 16, 2018 22:10

yeah, it was really so that pelor and pelouse were available for 2-3 minutes at 00.03 and 00.33 but there was not available pit ticket at those time.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: March 16, 2018 22:27

Since the tix are the cheapest from the whole tour they try to sell as much as possible in packages.
Pelouse Or were pretty easy to get though, esp. during the Fnac members presale.
They were still available 5 hours after the start of the presale.
Today, Carre Or, cat 1 2 and 3 were easy to get too.
Pelouse and Pelouse Or went very quickly.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 29

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1453
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home