Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: Mick & Keith: What happened?
Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: October 3, 2016 17:14

Re: Tatto You < It was officially a new release. An album of songs. It just wasn't that great.>

Personally, I think Tattoo You is great. A lot of people said it sounded like the freshest most reinvigorated work to come from the Stones in a long time. A friend of mine said to me, "The fire is back!" and I agreed with him. We had no idea how old some of the tracks were and we accepted it as a new album. I think a lot of the tracks are better than most of the albums the tracks were culled from. It sounded fresh indeed. Although, I must admit when I first heard Waiting On A Friend, I thought it sounded like it would fit on Goats Head Soup, although I had no idea it was actually from those sessions. I think TY has better songs than SG or ER.

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 3, 2016 19:19

HonkeyTonkFlash
Re: Tatto You < It was officially a new release. An album of songs. It just wasn't that great.>

Personally, I think Tattoo You is great. A lot of people said it sounded like the freshest most reinvigorated work to come from the Stones in a long time. A friend of mine said to me, "The fire is back!" and I agreed with him. We had no idea how old some of the tracks were and we accepted it as a new album. I think a lot of the tracks are better than most of the albums the tracks were culled from. It sounded fresh indeed. Although, I must admit when I first heard Waiting On A Friend, I thought it sounded like it would fit on Goats Head Soup, although I had no idea it was actually from those sessions. I think TY has better songs than SG or ER.

Now I'm TOTALLY being quoted out of context.

I was referring to Crosseyed Heart. NOT TATTOO YOU.
Forget it.
I'm out.

smileys with beer

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: October 3, 2016 20:22

Kurt
HonkeyTonkFlash

Now I'm TOTALLY being quoted out of context.

I was referring to Crosseyed Heart. NOT TATTOO YOU.
Forget it.
I'm out.

smileys with beer

Ha Ha! OK, I need to pay more attention....spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1498
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home