Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Mick & Keith: What happened?
Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: October 3, 2016 17:14

Re: Tatto You < It was officially a new release. An album of songs. It just wasn't that great.>

Personally, I think Tattoo You is great. A lot of people said it sounded like the freshest most reinvigorated work to come from the Stones in a long time. A friend of mine said to me, "The fire is back!" and I agreed with him. We had no idea how old some of the tracks were and we accepted it as a new album. I think a lot of the tracks are better than most of the albums the tracks were culled from. It sounded fresh indeed. Although, I must admit when I first heard Waiting On A Friend, I thought it sounded like it would fit on Goats Head Soup, although I had no idea it was actually from those sessions. I think TY has better songs than SG or ER.

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 3, 2016 19:19

HonkeyTonkFlash
Re: Tatto You < It was officially a new release. An album of songs. It just wasn't that great.>

Personally, I think Tattoo You is great. A lot of people said it sounded like the freshest most reinvigorated work to come from the Stones in a long time. A friend of mine said to me, "The fire is back!" and I agreed with him. We had no idea how old some of the tracks were and we accepted it as a new album. I think a lot of the tracks are better than most of the albums the tracks were culled from. It sounded fresh indeed. Although, I must admit when I first heard Waiting On A Friend, I thought it sounded like it would fit on Goats Head Soup, although I had no idea it was actually from those sessions. I think TY has better songs than SG or ER.

Now I'm TOTALLY being quoted out of context.

I was referring to Crosseyed Heart. NOT TATTOO YOU.
Forget it.
I'm out.

smileys with beer

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: October 3, 2016 20:22

Kurt
HonkeyTonkFlash

Now I'm TOTALLY being quoted out of context.

I was referring to Crosseyed Heart. NOT TATTOO YOU.
Forget it.
I'm out.

smileys with beer

Ha Ha! OK, I need to pay more attention....spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1604
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home