Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 3 of 9
Re: OT: Welcome to the breakfast show - IORR Fan Gathering and live show in London September 24
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 11, 2016 13:22

This is going to be so brilliant - scopers step up and reveal yourselves please!

Re: OT: Welcome to the breakfast show - IORR Fan Gathering and live show in London September 24
Date: September 11, 2016 14:05

The whole concert will be filmed. If anyone wants to scope it as well it would be awesome.

Date: September 13, 2016 00:12

Another way is to live broadcast it on Facebook. If anyone volunteers doing that he/she can use my phone. I can make a group for the broadcast on Facebook, for people to join.

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: September 13, 2016 00:31

just great ! congratulations !
I'm sure it will be a great show.

Date: September 13, 2016 00:55

djgab
just great ! congratulations !
I'm sure it will be a great show.

Will you bring your mandolin and join us??

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: September 13, 2016 02:05

I doubt I can make it.

Timing and lack of money. sad smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: September 13, 2016 03:16

His Majesty
I doubt I can make it.

How about a fiver? I can help you out in the name of God if you like?
Come On

Posted by: beachbreak ()
Date: September 13, 2016 03:31

Wish I could make it but I'm in the States. Rock hard! Can't wait for the video.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: September 13, 2016 03:39

Munichhilton
His Majesty
I doubt I can make it.

Come On

Give it to someone who really needs it, but not in the name of a non existent god, just because it's a nice thing to do. thumbs up

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: September 13, 2016 05:22

His Majesty
Munichhilton
His Majesty
I doubt I can make it.

Come On

Give it to someone who really needs it, but not in the name of a non existent god, just because it's a nice thing to do. thumbs up

Dang it...how about a ten?

Date: September 13, 2016 10:16

We need you there, Phil. Find a cheap hotel. The band will buy your beer – who's gonna right me when I'm wrong on Back Street Girl? grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-13 10:17 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: September 13, 2016 11:19

that is really tempting !

Date: September 13, 2016 11:22

djgab
that is really tempting !

Come on! I'll see you there. The band meets at 11 outside the club smileys with beer

Posted by: JumpinJimF ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:59

As I won't be able to make it I would like to start a new tradition of watching the IORR band on a poor quality video stream and moaning about the setlist winking smiley

But seriously, it sounds fab and hope it goes well.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: September 13, 2016 12:18

JumpinJimF
As I won't be able to make it I would like to start a new tradition of watching the IORR band on a poor quality video stream and moaning about the setlist winking smiley

Hah! Yeah, and I'll be critiquing the jacket choices...a shame none of you cam borrow Keith's lovely blue Saint Laurent bomber jacket. grinning smiley

Good luck guys...I'm sure you'll all look and sound great!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 13, 2016 13:13

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

And at 5.30pm there's Arsenal v Chelsea on TV for all you football fans. So let's make a day of it.

Mama says yes, Papa says no,
Make up you mind 'cause I gotta go.
I'm gonna raise hell at the IORR gig
Gonna rock'n'roll and dance a jig
Rip this joint, gonna save your soul,
Round and round and round we go.
Roll this joint, gonna get down low,
Start my starter, gonna stop the show.
Oh, yeah!

Date: September 13, 2016 15:17

He he, brilliant, Mike smileys with beer

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: September 13, 2016 16:10

latebloomer
JumpinJimF

Hah! Yeah, and I'll be critiquing the jacket choices...a shame none of you cam borrow Keith's lovely blue Saint Laurent bomber jacket. grinning smiley

i reckon i need to give more thought as to what to wear..

thanks, latebloomer! smiling smiley

Date: September 13, 2016 16:23

There will be bomber jackets for all, Dillard winking smiley

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 13, 2016 22:18

duke richardson
latebloomer
JumpinJimF

[thechilisource.com]

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: September 13, 2016 23:23

ErwinH
duke richardson
latebloomer
JumpinJimF

[thechilisource.com]

grinning smiley that would sure settle the question of what to wear..

smileys with beer

Date: September 14, 2016 01:36

about the Chili wear, don't forget the sock winking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 14, 2016 01:55

.... You mean like a Red Hot Chili Pepper sock ...????????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: September 14, 2016 02:20

duke richardson
ErwinH
duke richardson
latebloomer
JumpinJimF

[thechilisource.com]

grinning smiley that would sure settle the question of what to wear..

smileys with beer

Hey, why not just go School of Rock here with IORR members....backup singers, costume designers, lighting techs, caterers, a few to do publicity... grinning smiley

Just have fun. That's the most important thing for all the work and travel and hassle you guys will have gone through to make it happen...and wear something more than strategically placed socks. eye popping smiley

Date: September 14, 2016 10:48

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 14, 2016 12:45

Will there be t-shirts to buy on the day? Will the band be drinking JD to help get their authentic Stones' raunch? And will you guys be taking requests?

Date: September 14, 2016 13:30

Silver Dagger
Will there be t-shirts to buy on the day? Will the band be drinking JD to help get their authentic Stones' raunch? And will you guys be taking requests?

1. Not to my knowledge
2. You bet!
3. Most unlikely
4. There will be a Stones-Quiz (I made it myself)

smileys with beer

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: September 14, 2016 16:33

DandelionPowderman
2000 LYFH
Dandelion - You guys sound great and congratulations getting to this stage. What is the lineup live going to be? Are you going to add a second guitar? Best of luck on Sept. 24 - hope you will record it (maybe put out a double album - studio and live from The Alleycat)!

Thanks 2000 LYFH! Yes, there will be a second guitarist, maybe also a third. So, it will either be a five-piece or a six-piece band.

The line up will be confirmed when everybody has confirmed 100 percent that they can make it. I can reveal that there will be at least one pleasant surprise, though smiling smiley

If I had to guess, does Duke share his Bass with someone we all know?smoking smiley

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 14, 2016 17:11

Munichhilton
His Majesty
Munichhilton
His Majesty
I doubt I can make it.

Come On

Dang it...how about a ten?

I'll match that! HM, come on down! xox

Date: September 16, 2016 20:13

no update ?
we need some teaser winking smiley

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 3 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1031
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home