Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Ready Yourself"
Date: January 30, 2009 15:28

Does anyone else think that "Ready Yourself" comes on like a precursor to "Baby Break It Down"? They are almost the same song to me.
I apologize for opening a new thread for this. But we have all these TW threads kicking around, and all are mainly about downloading it etc. So I did not want an actual review oriented post to get lost.
I saw somewhere here it says that "Precious Love" is in a different key on TW vs SW Monitor Mixes. They are both in same key; in C.
Really enjoyed hearing "Givin It Up" finally. Where we touched on the "Vault" in another thread - this is the kind of stuff I could really go for: good quality outtakes that we know exist.

Re: "Ready Yourself"
Posted by: Amused ()
Date: July 17, 2009 00:31

after months from this find... it's my favorite.
one of the best Keith songs ever.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: June 10, 2017 04:00

Hey PR2000, I just heard this track (Ready Yourself) for the first time today and had exaclty this thought. I then did a uick search on iorr and found that you posted your observation last decade!

Anyways, the songs are definitely related, and I for one love both of them!

Date: June 10, 2017 18:20

Wow, ancient from the days of yore.
Did you listen to the instrumental version, or the one with Keith on vocals? They are different.

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: June 10, 2017 19:10

I don't care much for it but the sound quality is good for an outtake.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1940
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home