Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Ready Yourself"
Date: January 30, 2009 15:28

Does anyone else think that "Ready Yourself" comes on like a precursor to "Baby Break It Down"? They are almost the same song to me.
I apologize for opening a new thread for this. But we have all these TW threads kicking around, and all are mainly about downloading it etc. So I did not want an actual review oriented post to get lost.
I saw somewhere here it says that "Precious Love" is in a different key on TW vs SW Monitor Mixes. They are both in same key; in C.
Really enjoyed hearing "Givin It Up" finally. Where we touched on the "Vault" in another thread - this is the kind of stuff I could really go for: good quality outtakes that we know exist.

Re: "Ready Yourself"
Posted by: Amused ()
Date: July 17, 2009 00:31

after months from this find... it's my favorite.
one of the best Keith songs ever.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: June 10, 2017 04:00

Hey PR2000, I just heard this track (Ready Yourself) for the first time today and had exaclty this thought. I then did a uick search on iorr and found that you posted your observation last decade!

Anyways, the songs are definitely related, and I for one love both of them!

Date: June 10, 2017 18:20

Wow, ancient from the days of yore.
Did you listen to the instrumental version, or the one with Keith on vocals? They are different.

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: June 10, 2017 19:10

I don't care much for it but the sound quality is good for an outtake.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1717
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home