Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 25 of 28
Re: OT: NFL 2016 season
Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: February 6, 2017 05:08

do you believe this?? tie game!! no time to spare; we're going into overtime and Brady just had the most ferocious series in football history. holy ghost. incredible.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 6, 2017 05:09

Holy shite!!

Date: February 6, 2017 05:10

hopkins
do you believe this?? tie game!! no time to spare; we're going into overtime and Brady just had the most ferocious series in football history. holy ghost. incredible.
After looking like straight garbage for almost 3 quarters. That guy is unreal.

Date: February 6, 2017 05:13

11 seconds on the clock; 4th down coming. ... ... ...NE time out....
25 unanswered points by NE... falcons have the ball...28 to 28

nothing; punt....3 seconds left ne has the ball....

OVERTIME! first overtime in Superbowl history; this is incredible. historic...

from 28 to 3; we're 28 to 28. sudden death; here we go: NE GETS THE BALL...

hmmmmm

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-06 05:15 by hopkins.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 6, 2017 05:15

First OT in Superbowl history?!!! eye popping smiley

drinking smiley

Date: February 6, 2017 05:16

Lol! This is pure madness. Awesome.

Date: February 6, 2017 05:17

Brady has over 400 yards. has this been done before in a superbowl? win or lose?

Date: February 6, 2017 05:23

hopkins
Brady has over 400 yards. has this been done before in a superbowl? win or lose?
He has the record for most yards in a SB now.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: February 6, 2017 05:24

Wow what a monumental collapse by Atlanta! One of the biggest chokes of all time in any sport! Congrats to NE.

Date: February 6, 2017 05:24

1st down at the 25; Brady throwing strikes again and again;
this is incredible; they are on the 15 yard line and it's first down...
i've never seen anything like this before even in regular season. this is historic.

Brady looks calm; he's in control; business as usual; pass interference on Georgia.
1st down. first and goal from the two yard line...holy smokes.
this just doesn't happen.

thats it. omg. it's over. NE . wow.

Date: February 6, 2017 05:25

HOLY @#$%&!!!!!

Date: February 6, 2017 05:26

deflate this. over and out. "The greatest comeback in Super Bowl history,"" says the announcer.

"We all brought each other back." Tom Brady. first 5 time Superbowl quarterback in the history of the NFL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-06 05:30 by hopkins.

Date: February 6, 2017 05:29

31 fookin' unanswered points. Atlanta's collapse is utterly historic.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: February 6, 2017 05:32

keefriff99

I think their defense just got tired. Even when they were up, the Falcons were running only half as many offensive plays as New England.

Date: February 6, 2017 05:36

tatters
keefriff99

I think their defense just got tired. Even when they were up, the Falcons were running only half as many offensive plays as New England.
True, but Atlanta was dominating every facet of the game for almost three quarters...they stopped NE's running game cold, sacked Brady repeatedly, and the offense was on fire.

The swing in momentum was unbelievable to see.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: February 6, 2017 05:41

keefriff99
tatters
keefriff99

True, but Atlanta was dominating every facet of the game for almost three quarters...they stopped NE's running game cold, sacked Brady repeatedly, and the offense was on fire.

Your welcome.......>grinning smiley<

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 6, 2017 06:03

keefriff99

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 6, 2017 06:04

CANTLANTA FALCANTS STRIKE AGAIN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 6, 2017 06:08

As a neutral observer on the West Coast:
Incredible win. Stunning loss. Great game.

Hats off to Tom Brady and the Patriots. thumbs up

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: February 6, 2017 06:28

All the Brady haters can bow down and give it up for the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history. PATS!!!!

Date: February 6, 2017 06:35

falcons coach should have been fired before making it to the locker room. he played as if the game was won already late in the 3rd quarter.

Date: February 6, 2017 07:30

[www.youtube.com]

never never never stop

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: February 6, 2017 07:57

I didn't realize the history of futility of all the Atlanta sports teams until tonight! I did know the history of the Flames and Thrashers of the NHL though.
It's going to be tough for the Falcons to overcome this huge collapse. Kick the field goal and it's game over. Going to be tough for them to make it back to the Superbowl.

Date: February 6, 2017 12:10

hopkins
i've never seen anything like this before even in regular season. this is historic.

Brady looks calm; he's in control; business as usual; pass interference on Georgia.

please get off of bradys junk. the patriots would have lost without silly Atlanta penalties, miracle catches and a sketchy Atlanta defense. brady threw 3-4 INTs that Atlanta failed to pick off that turned into incomplete passes and another 2 INTs that by miracle ended up in the hands of patriots WRs. brady wasn't crisp or sharp. longer passes were missing a bit of zip. I think by December he's going to wish he didn't retire after this game

Date: February 6, 2017 12:21

I hear ya. Maybe so. He was throwing strikes that last quarter tho; that was remarkable; whatever the potential or alledged game-changing penalties Atlanta received. Falcon defense dropped & grounded Brady flat to the field more than a couple of times; he got back up. They were worn down beaten exhausted and destroyed. they had zip and were behind double digits and then some. It was an impossible thing to win that game considering where they were at half time, or even after the third quarter.
It doesn't matter when he retires now; he threw some incredibly accurate stuff inches away from the sideline from far away; it dropped thru a maze of defenders right there up close; he showed mastery and discipline; he won that game. the officials didn't give it to him imo. he told the press they ran 30 different plays over the course of the game; somewhere along the line. It's not an off-chance lucky miracle to come back from being soundly beaten to what should have been hopelessness for 3 quarters and catch fire like that. It's more than a bad call or a lucky catch.

Date: February 6, 2017 12:31

I didn't say the officials gave the game to the patriots. I clearly said silly Atlanta penalties. the drive the patriots had at the end of regulation to tie the game brady threw 3 INTs and Atlanta failed to pick off a single one. that's not being great that's atlantas defensive issues all season coming into play. the secondary all year starts making mistakes, giving up big plays and missing could be turnovers late in the game because Atlanta will get up 14 or so points and it forces their opponents to throw the ball every play to try and catch up. its been an issue all year for Atlanta which is why I had no clue why the Atlanta offense started playing it safe after it was 28-3. the offense starting playing to "not lose the game" instead of playing to win the game. trust me I see this happen in sports all the time and it rarely ever works. do what go you to the big dance. don't get cute and try to milk a 25 point lead running backup RB tevin colemam constantly.

like I said the coach of the falcons should have been fired before he made it to the post game interviews. the 49ers should have retracted the offer to atlantas offensive coordinator right after the game based off of the 3rd and 4th quarters of this game.

Date: February 6, 2017 12:55

ohhh... yes; i get you; agreed, thank you...sorry i misread you.

Date: February 6, 2017 13:35

Maindefender
keefriff99
tatters
keefriff99

Your welcome.......>grinning smiley<
I never said I WASN'T rooting for the Pats...I just said all the political bullshit surrounding the team gave me cause to pause. I'm still happy they won.

Date: February 6, 2017 13:45

keefriffhard4life
hopkins

please get off of bradys junk. the patriots would have lost without silly Atlanta penalties, miracle catches and a sketchy Atlanta defense. brady threw 3-4 INTs that Atlanta failed to pick off that turned into incomplete passes and another 2 INTs that by miracle ended up in the hands of patriots WRs. brady wasn't crisp or sharp. longer passes were missing a bit of zip. I think by December he's going to wish he didn't retire after this game
I actually agree to a point. Brady threw some RISKY AS HELL passes in Q4 that could have very easily been picked off. But at the same time, we can't see what he's seeing the field. Maybe what looked risky to me was right as rain from Brady's perspective. He DOES know something about this game after all.

Date: February 6, 2017 13:53

keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
hopkins

I actually agree to a point. Brady threw some RISKY AS HELL passes in Q4 that could have very easily been picked off. But at the same time, we can't see what he's seeing the field. Maybe what looked risky to me was right as rain from Brady's perspective. He DOES know something about this game after all.

I agree to a point as well. I think brady now closing in on 40 made what he use to see a slightly risky pass become a near INT. I have a few friends who are pats fans and they had been saying since week 14 that brady wasn't looking as sharp and crisp and he use to. I think he has 2 seasons left in him. no one can eat father time.

whats amazing is if he plays 2 more seasons he won't break mannings passing yards record and no where near mannings TD record and they would have played the same amount of seasons at that point. drew brees will break mannings passing yards record but I doubt he breaks the TD record

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 25 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1759
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home