Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: Mick Jagger to Be a Dad Again at Age 72
Date: August 30, 2016 22:43

Stoneage
In Sweden waiters are a paid a decent salary. I think tipping is reactionary and humiliating in a way. And, usually, it's only in fancy restaurants people tip.

That's continental Europe. Sweden and Norway aren't really there yet. They still love their 10 percents, even in joints smoking smiley

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: August 30, 2016 22:45

Yes, "the child will be made in the shade for life"
HOWEVER Life is not so simple.
Plenty of evidence around of children born into wealth who end up living anything but charmed lives.

Posted by: jambay ()
Date: August 30, 2016 23:36

jlowe
Plenty of evidence around of children born into wealth who end up living anything but charmed lives.

Are you suggesting people with wealth should stop having children?

Life is a risk... we were all dealt cards... then we play those cards...
Mick's kids are dealt a fine hand of cards the moment they pop their lil head out.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: August 31, 2016 00:31

jambay
jlowe

Mick's kids are dealt a fine hand of cards the moment they pop their lil head out.

Of course they shouldn't stop!
All I'm saying there are no guarantees. Check on the net for info on John Jagger (Mick's nephew). Not a positive tale.

Posted by: jambay ()
Date: August 31, 2016 00:46

jlowe
jambay
jlowe

Of course they shouldn't stop!
All I'm saying there are no guarantees. Check on the net for info on John Jagger (Mick's nephew). Not a positive tale.

Check on the net for info on 5/8ths-7/8ths of the humans on this planet.

Life is a gamble...

Life is a sht sandwich... the more bread you have, the less sht you taste grinning smiley

Mick's kid(s) will have plenty of bread... and it seems great DNA

I wish the best for all them.
I hope it works out great for them... and all of you.

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: August 31, 2016 05:07

mkbbci
to paul hanrahan and aquamarine,first of all,i don,t know mick personally.but I do know a lot about him from extremely reliable sources.he,s been intimate with over 13,000 women.he counts them.a 50 dollar tip for him and his daughter dining together-you think that,s a lot for someboby as wealthy as him?i have left more than that when I have dined with somebody. I don,t know why you insist on arguing with me.people close to mick claim it,s incredible how tight he is with money considering his worth and what he makes.i,m not putting him down.i,m just telling you that I know this for an absolute fact.there are lots of other millionaires who are like that.you should do your research when trying to tell me that I,m wromg about something which I insist is factual.i have had close ties to this band for probably longer than you have been alive.if there was an issue that I wasn,t completely sure about,i would say so.i would say that so and so is probably true.but when I know it,s a fact,i will inform my fellow stones fans.if you don,t want to believe it,that,s fine.

Settle down mate!2 things - I sought to provide an alternate perspective from yours that I knew for a fact that Mick had tipped when dining at a restaurant in my home city. It should also be noted that tipping is not obligatory in Australia, that is, unlike in the US where wait staff are paid shite and rely heavily on tips, this is not the case here where these people are actually paid between $20-30 per hour

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1541
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home