Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: OT : Brussels Attacks
Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: March 25, 2016 01:07

Yes, we must act! Clearly, an invasion of some Middle Eastern countries is in order. It is the only way to stop the violence. War has been declared on US and we now must respond with war. Anyone who thinks invading Middle Eastern countries is a bad idea is obviously with THEM...and is an enemy too. If we go to war in the Middle East, the violence will stop. Well, that and rounding up THOSE people and anyone who disagrees...and giving them what they deserve.

I am sure some will miss the OBVIOUS sarcasm here (although it seems to me MANY people think/believe this stuff)...so I wrote this line.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 25, 2016 01:27

If you are living in North America you are watching this from a distance. The USA has very little to do with this and does not have the Middle East, or Africa close to its borders. I have never proposed a large scale war like the counterproductive war in Iraq. This situation demands many measures and should be dealt with wisely. And it's not only terrorism that comes into the equation, it's the crisis in Syria and mass migration from the Middle East and Africa also. This is a volatile situation and should be dealt with accordingly. The EU and the order in Europe is at stake here. On top of that we have Putin to deal with and maybe an idiot will become President of the USA in November? It sounds like that if you listen to the news.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 25, 2016 01:32

On top of that we have Putin to deal with and maybe an idiot will become President of the USA in November?

And on top of that AXL Rose might be taking over as AC/DC singer ....

ROCKMAN

Date: March 25, 2016 01:42

You're right Rockman! Too many things going on right now. Hard to keep track of them...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 25, 2016 01:44

we's in a tight spot .......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 25, 2016 02:23

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-25 13:02 by Koen.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: March 25, 2016 02:58

So how did the last few invasions go? So is the EU going to send massive amounts of troops to the Middle East? To Syria? Well the USA did and look what it got us. Division, a trillion dollar deficit, and hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed, which created the perfect breading ground for Islamic facism. These are guerrillas. THey are cells and a massive invasion will not end terrorism.

Date: March 25, 2016 03:11

Deleted...it doesn't matter anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-25 05:10 by sdstonesguy.

Posted by: Stones50 ()
Date: March 25, 2016 17:34

whitem8
So how did the last few invasions go? So is the EU going to send massive amounts of troops to the Middle East? To Syria? Well the USA did and look what it got us. Division, a trillion dollar deficit, and hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed, which created the perfect breading ground for Islamic facism. These are guerrillas. THey are cells and a massive invasion will not end terrorism.

Yes, it will. IF it is not a "politically correct" approach. As long as we have Nero as President of the US nothing will happen. He is too busy dancing, doing the wave at baseball games, golfing while US citizens are beheaded, etc

Date: March 25, 2016 18:12

Invasions never ended anything anywhere.

Date: March 25, 2016 18:31

So the Soviet and Allied invasion of Germany didn't end the Second World War then?

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: March 25, 2016 18:42

stoneage, buttons here. im very much a european, scottish and proud, live near glasgow.

and im not being naive.

you are though, if you think america and its western counterparts havent in a large way contributed to a lot of the stuff that happens in the middle east.

bombing innocent people then wondering why they want to fight back, why is it so difficult to understand this.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 25, 2016 18:54

Stoneage
So the Soviet and Allied invasion of Germany didn't end the Second World War then?

No, it was the A-bombing of Japan that did that...........(strictly speaking........sorry.........confused smiley

Posted by: Stones50 ()
Date: March 25, 2016 19:24

World
Woman in hijab rips up Israeli flag at Brussels memorial

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: March 25, 2016 19:35

Oh, man, I surely hope BV deletes this thread when he gets back.

This is getting ridiculous.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-25 19:37 by marianna.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 25, 2016 19:51

marianna

This is getting ridiculous.

Just don't open it ............it'll sink down into the cyber abyss soon enough anyway,,,,,,as soon as the next news item hits the stands..........

Posted by: django ()
Date: March 25, 2016 19:59

marianna

If he wants he could do it from everywhere in the world.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 25, 2016 20:00

Yeah but he has poor internet access right now in Havana.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: March 25, 2016 20:02

Koen

Edited to remove snide remark that served no positive purpose. I will leave my signature as that does at least have some relevance to the topic.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-25 20:12 by mr_dja.

Date: March 25, 2016 20:57

Stoneage

Striking back in a world war is totally different.

I think you are too focused on the details here, Stoneage. To solve big problems, one needs to think big first.

Migration is not invasion.

Date: March 25, 2016 23:54

We also should realise that Saddam's Ex Republican Guard, or what's left of them is heavily involved in IS. These are highly trained and skilled people, fighting to get as much territory and power in Iraq and Syria as possible, trying to divide western society.They are financially supported by Saudi Arabia (earning billions by selling oil to Western countries), and they don't give a shit about religion. One could ask why they choose the Islam religion as an alibi to strike European targets. We all know the the answer to that: they realise that a lot of islamic people are living in poverty compared to western standards and by choosing and brainwashing a handful of criminal people with extreme religious ideas who have nothing to loose and pointing their fingers at Western "decadent" society. Western F16 bombers are our answer to IS causing al lot of casualties , and humiliating consequences: millions of refugees heading to Europe. Islam as a pure religion has nothing to do with this conflict, and the vast majority of the Islamic people just want peace and western living standards.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 26, 2016 00:49

Koen

i'll bet he's havana great time nonetheless.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: March 26, 2016 03:44

treaclefingers
Koen

i'll bet he's havana great time nonetheless.

Yeah, but then he's gotta come home and clean house...man, I HATE when that happens. Just makes me want to turn around and head out the door again.

Date: March 26, 2016 07:26

DandelionPowderman
Stoneage

I think you are too focused on the details here, Stoneage. To solve big problems, one needs to think big first.

I know you're a nice guy, Dandelion. But "think big", give me a break! And migration, in this big scale as we are seeing now, can indeed be considered an invasion. Or a demographic war even. It depends on your perspective. I'm not an adherent of multitculturalism in Europe or a forthcoming Eurabia. But I know many people are.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: March 26, 2016 08:27

Christianity will always be at war with Islam. Always have and always will.

Date: March 26, 2016 09:50

Stoneage
DandelionPowderman
Stoneage

I know you're a nice guy, Dandelion. But "think big", give me a break! And migration, in this big scale as we are seeing now, can indeed be considered an invasion. Or a demographic war even. It depends on your perspective. I'm not an adherent of multitculturalism in Europe or a forthcoming Eurabia. But I know many people are.

You shouldn't use the word invasion so sloppily or lightly, as there are still people around having experienced a real invasion.

People who needs help don't invade anything, and most of the migrants do - no matter what your friend Åkesson or some other conspiratorial idiots say.

Date: March 26, 2016 10:12

You mean a military invasion? That's something else. It's a matter of semantics then. I usually don't use the word invasion about migration. However it's not a conspiracy theory that millions of people are leaving dysfunctional states in the Middle East and Africa aiming for the well-fare states in the West. Especially Germany and Scandinavia. That's a fact. And Åkesson is, of course, not in any way a friend of mine. Please do me the honor and stay away from accusations like that.

Date: March 26, 2016 10:22

Good. That's really good to hear. I'll take that back, then. Sorry.

But you should take a moment to think over how your arguments come across, and compare them to what he is saying.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: March 26, 2016 10:39

Somehow in the spirit that RipThisBone told us: This is the time for discussion of themes from the outset of the thread, hopefully a little more focused.
But this site is not the place for it. We are not supposed to.

(It has been a little hard to abstain from entering the discussion.)

Date: March 27, 2016 20:51

Only attacks to Europeans/Americans matter to Europeans/Americans. It's not about life, it's about "people like me." Anyone here care about this attack? Anyone even know? Does it matter to you if Pakistani children are blown up, or only white people?

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Think about why Brussels or Paris or NYC is so important to you and Islamabad is not. More dead & more injured...but nobody cares, including most of the media. My belief is b/c they are not white, and white people do not care about non-white people. Where are the Europeans here now telling people like me that we don't get it b/c we are not close to it? Where are those people who talk as if they want a genocide against Muslims following up with their anger about this attack? Don't tell me you care about people...you care about white power...it is clear from your lack of outrage about brown death. Face your own evil and stop projecting.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1327
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home