Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Santiago de Chile, Chile Rolling Stones 2016 show and travel info
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 3, 2016 05:21

northof49
sarahunwin
MisterDDDD
Translates to midnight PST west coast US..
Thanks in advance to any and all who attempt to Periscope!

I think Chile is five hours ahead of the west coast so in california the concert should start around 4:00 pm

Yes - 4:00 p.m. start on the west coast.

Thank you very kindly.
Even better!!

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: February 3, 2016 09:38

latvianinexile

Thanks for the link Cristiano! Found this statement there. They're mentioning profesional cameras. So maybe small cameras OK?

DG MEDIOS: Hola, no habrá custodia. No puede haber nada de vidrio, plástico, comida, cámaras profesionales, entre otros, dentro de las mochilas.

I go for that - as long as decent smartphones with batterypacks and the periscope app are allowed, hehehe!

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: February 3, 2016 10:03

Show day!!! Everyone have a hell of a time! Wish I was there but hoping to make Bogota and Mexico and Cuba if it comes to fruition.

Enjoy!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 3, 2016 12:26

The locals are really getting in the mood in Santiago. winking smiley

[youtu.be]

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: February 3, 2016 12:46

smiling smileysmiling smileythumbs upsmiling smiley

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 13:08

Enjoy the show everyone!

Date: February 3, 2016 13:24

I'm not on twitter, but am I right in saying that periscope is on there and you can't use Internet Explorer for it ?

You can use it on a laptop as I remember last year for North America I watched live Stones songs, but must have been with Chrome. Was quite easy if I remember.

It said for video you have to use chrome or firefox.

Any other tips about watching it live on my laptop with periscope. smileys with beer

Posted by: patrykut ()
Date: February 3, 2016 13:40

Hi,

first, enjoy today show to everyone!

In Poland, the show will begin at 1AM and I'll be wait for some informations like setlist or photos from today concert.

But can you tell me about possibility of watching today show online via web browser? There are some web pages which will make possible watch the show online?

Thanks for replies, I hope I will be able to watch some songs from today concert online!

Posted by: jackflash600 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 13:52

One pit tickets for sale. Contact concierge at Ritz. Rettig party has ticket. Or meet at the SLO pickup at 4:15. Face price. US dollars.

Date: February 3, 2016 13:52

crawdaddy
I'm not on twitter, but am I right in saying that periscope is on there and you can't use Internet Explorer for it ?

You can use it on a laptop as I remember last year for North America I watched live Stones songs, but must have been with Chrome. Was quite easy if I remember.

Any other tips about watching it live on my laptop with periscope. smileys with beer

You can watch it wherever you like on your phone as well, Tony.

Can't wait! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-03 13:52 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 3, 2016 13:53

crawdaddy

No laptop tips, but anyone who has a smartphone or tablet can download the Periscope app and easily watch/listen.

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 13:55

35love
everwest1
DandelionPowderman
Wish I were there...
both you and I DPM...
Facts be known I don't even know why I am so excited about all of this when I am not there, and wont be there, unless hope hope hope some good folks scope the shows for us. I guess that is it, I have Faith and Hope telling me that we will get some live Stones broadcast soon. It has been too long.

*in my real life, I'm super stressed/responsibilities/busy/whatever
and tonight my husband tells me Chile/CA time ratio dif. make note for tomorrow
I got black sharpie and in the middle of writing
ROLLING STONES 3:30
I started jumping up and down and whooping it up in my kitchen
the ROLLING STONES LIVE AGAIN grinning and dancing the jig
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!
grinning smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outcool smiley

RIGHT ON!! WOOOO HOOOO IS RIGHT!!!

I smile as I read you say that about the black sharpie note. I do the same thing for ebay auctions, pick up the dry cleaning or any time I really want/need to do see something. I too grab my sharpie and sheet of paper and write in big words STONES TODAY 4:00 !!! and stick it up by control box which I look at several times a day to not forget. Although in this instance I am so pumped up and it hopefully will be a high light today so I probably wont be forgetting, but just the same I wrote it 3 days ago. Then I remind myself (and maybe anyone else) by writing it here too e.g. 24 hours to go! But yes indeed, the low tech NOTE TO SELF - DONT FORGET is what I do too. smiling smiley

STONES IN 8 HOURS!! hope hope hope for scope scope scope

Posted by: jackflash600 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 13:57

I have one pit ticket available. Face value US dollars. Call concierge at Ritz. Ticket under Rettig.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: February 3, 2016 11:25

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-04 05:09 by colonial.

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen!..Attending or Viewing Tonight's Stones Concert Enjoy Yourselves...
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: February 3, 2016 11:34

I'll be there!

Why miss a tour-start in times of periscope?

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen!..Attending or Viewing Tonight's Stones Concert Enjoy Yourselves...
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: February 3, 2016 13:34

cheers to everyone attending !!!!!!!!!

Date: February 3, 2016 14:00

Can anyone recognise someone in the video..............apart from The Stones ? winking smiley

[youtu.be]

Date: February 3, 2016 14:09

If I remember correctly the best way to find scopes is simply search on twitter
something like this [twitter.com]
or something like this [twitter.com]
or input some search terms like Stones, Rolling Stones, Santiago, Chile, Periscope here [twitter.com]

btw- I could be slightly off/incorrect/wrong about that and if I am hopefully by showtime it will all be corrected and worked out and the search results will have some results. Anybody please feel free to post more correct info or links or search terms or methods or what ever it takes to make the "magic links" appear.

Then in the live show thread, if/when good people who like to share, find a solid scope of the show they copy and post the link for others. In the US last year (when the spectacular Debbie was not at a show) we could usually find 3-4 good scopers who would be scoping off and on, and as they did we would post it and pass that info along. It was fun!

As far as downloading anything? I use Firefox browser and a dumb ole computer and never downloaded anything else and it worked perfect.

All I needed was good link to a good scope and it was LIVE STONES!!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-03 14:23 by everwest1.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 3, 2016 14:15

Enjoy the show tonite everyone !!
jeroen

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 14:20

Go Stones and play "Pressure Drop"!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 3, 2016 14:23

Go Stones and play "Pressure Drop"!
smileys with beersmileys with beerhot smiley
Yeah yeah, please do !!
Jeroen

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 14:24

Cristiano Radtke
latvianinexile
Cristiano Radtke
latvianinexile
Will small cameras be allowed? What is your experience with other major acts in the Nation Stadium? I think it says on the tickets: no cameras of any kind.

There was a
Q&A on the DG Medios' Facebook page
on which they say that no cameras will be allowed on the stadium.

Thanks for the link Cristiano! Found this statement there. They're mentioning profesional cameras. So maybe small cameras OK?

DG MEDIOS: Hola, no habrá custodia. No puede haber nada de vidrio, plástico, comida, cámaras profesionales, entre otros, dentro de las mochilas.

Yes, they talk about professional cameras, but I also read this answer on that post:

"Se puede ingresar con cámara de video? en lo pulblicado hace unos dias se hace mención solo de cámaras fotográficas.

DG MEDIOS Hola, estrictamente prohibido, de cualquier tipo."

Personally speaking, I think there will be no problem with a small camera.

I remember that for the Waldbuhne gig in Berlin in 2014 there was also this information on the WB webb page that there will be NO cameras allowed. Some people also asked the venue whether it ment professional cameras or indeed all cameras. The answer was thet there will be NO cameras allowed to the venue. Of course it was absolutely no problem to bring in a compact camera. The thing is that when you ask such a question, noone will give you a reasonable answer, since noone will take the responsibility of claiming that the "official rules" don't apply actually. I mean all smartphones have decent cameras nowadays comparable to the compact cameras (not really, but most people think so anyway) and they will surely not confiscate all cell phones, so banning compact cameras would not make any sense. In other words - don't worry, there will be no problems with compact cameras.

Date: February 3, 2016 14:32

...and you know what ?
BLESS THE ROLLING STONES for letting fans bring in cameras and allowing us to capture video and record and scope concerts!! There are still some bands who are dicks very strict about NO CAMERA NO RECORDING NO FUN ZONE, and they pull down every video posted on Youtube!! And btw- anyone who still whines wha wha wha about people recording or scoping or "not living in the moment" blah blah when they are recording/scoping a live show, you better not ever take one peek on YouTube or look at one scope if you feel like that.

BLESS THE STONES FOR NOT CARING ABOUT SMALL CAMERAS AND SCOPING SHOWS AND LETTING THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-03 14:35 by everwest1.

Posted by: martin0113 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 14:44

Thanks for the info. Just got my wife a Rolling Stones Birthday card. These are great !!! Take a look at the link

[celebcards.co.uk]

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: February 3, 2016 14:52

crawdaddy
Can anyone recognise someone in the video..............apart from The Stones ? winking smiley

[youtu.be]

Recognise that person anywhere, even from the back !!!!

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: February 3, 2016 14:55

Can anyone provide the latest on ticket sales?

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 15:03

Harlem Shuffler
I don't expect sold out shows in SA except for Buenos Aires. Blame the high prices.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: February 3, 2016 15:10

Harlem Shuffler
I don't expect sold out shows in SA except for Buenos Aires. Blame the high prices.

That'll teach them - or will it? The tour should be called Rip Offo El Jointo.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 3, 2016 15:18

crawdaddy

[youtu.be]

I think I just might Tony. I've definitely met him somewhere before winking smiley It's mostly a good view of the back of his head.

Crikey I wish I was there. Instead I'm stuck in a chilly office in Swindon eye rolling smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 3, 2016 15:23

crawdaddy

[youtu.be]

And he got some great shots!
Thanks Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1685
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home