Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2015 Season
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 14, 2015 07:37

My Bears lost again to a team that hadn't won an away game yet. Gould missed another last second field goal, this time to tie the game.

Date: December 14, 2015 14:52

crholmstrom
The Elias Sports Bureau notes that Wilson is one of only three quarterbacks in the Super Bowl era to have a four-game span with at least 16 touchdown passes and no interceptions in NFL history (the other two are Tom Brady in 2007 and Peyton Manning in 2013). Wilson is also the first QB to have four straight games with three touchdown passes, no interceptions and a 70 percent completion percentage.

Not to mention Super Bowl appearances in his 2nd & 3rd seasons. Has as many Super Bowl wins as Peyton already & I think if they go this year, would tie Peyton in Super Bowl appearances in his 4th season. He is getting better every year. To be continued....smileys with beer

more about how much russell is progressing from a historical perspective. good article from ESPN.com:

[espn.go.com]

and a defense better than anything manning ever had until this year when they won all the games manning played and was screwing up. point shown a QB can be terrible and be carried by a great defense. the last 4 weeks wilson has face the 49ers, steelers, ravens and vikings. ranking of those teams total defense
49ers- 31st
steelers-24th
ravens-15th
vikings-14th

terrible defenses.

looking at passing yards allowed per game on defense. the rankings are
49ers- 27th
steelers-31st
ravens-21st
vikings- 8th

ok so outside of the vikings seattle played 3 of the worst passing defenses in the nfl during this 4 game span.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 14, 2015 22:54

Seattle Seahawks now on a roll.

Legion of Boom!

GO HAWKS!

Posted by: Stones50 ()
Date: December 14, 2015 23:39

umakmehrd
YES the Hawks are back... I loved the clip of Sherm pointing to his watch!!

..and they will choke again in the Super Bowl?

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 15, 2015 00:26

What time is it Stones50 ????????

Date: December 15, 2015 02:30

Midnight Toker
Seattle Seahawks now on a roll.

Legion of Boom!

GO HAWKS!

look at the figures i posted. 3 of the last 4 seahawks games were against teams not even in the top 20 for pass defense

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 15, 2015 20:17

My Seattle Seahawks (fan since minute one) are back.

I was in Vegas about a month ago after and after a Hawk loss and the odds shot up to 14-1 for them to win the Super Bowl. Had to put down $100 on them!

Odds are now back at 6-1, so I'm liking my bet even more.

GO HAWKS!!!

Date: December 16, 2015 00:14

GO HAWKS!

I will be there on Sunday!!!

Legion of Boom!!!!!!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 16, 2015 05:58

Midnight Toker
GO HAWKS!

I will be there on Sunday!!!

Legion of Boom!!!!!!

Johnny Football, meet Mr. Sherman. & Mr. Bennett & Mr. Avril. Will be a whole new version of Deflategate, haha!smileys with beer

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 16, 2015 17:54

Seahawks beating really bad teams... won't make it past the first round.

In the AFC Look for the Steelers to get in and the Jets to get out. The Steelers are the only team that can give New England a hard time and most likely beat them... with exception to Carolina.

Teams 7-13 in the NFC (conference rankings) are still "in contention" even though it's impossible that a team like New Orleans can make the playoffs if Seattle and or Minnesota win one more game. Carolina will most likely plow into the Super Bowl and win Super Bowl 50 in 2016 as an undefeated team.

Although it would be hilarious if it was Carolina undefeated and New England for SB50 and... New England won.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: December 16, 2015 19:04

GasLightStreet

Although it would be hilarious if it was Carolina undefeated and New England for SB50 and... New England won.

Possible proof that karma has a sense of humor?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: December 16, 2015 21:36

GasLightStreet
Seahawks beating really bad teams... won't make it past the first round.

In the AFC Look for the Steelers to get in and the Jets to get out. The Steelers are the only team that can give New England a hard time and most likely beat them... with exception to Carolina.

Teams 7-13 in the NFC (conference rankings) are still "in contention" even though it's impossible that a team like New Orleans can make the playoffs if Seattle and or Minnesota win one more game. Carolina will most likely plow into the Super Bowl and win Super Bowl 50 in 2016 as an undefeated team.

You mean really bad teams like the Steelers & the Vikings?

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: December 16, 2015 21:56

Steelers are playing as well as any team in football right now. And they are beating good teams.

Date: December 17, 2015 01:25

I love the Seahawks haters. Love to see the LOB crush the opponents
the past 3 years and it will not stop.

GO HAWKS!!

Super Bowl bound three years in a row!

LOB!!!

In Wilson We Trust!

Date: December 17, 2015 02:21

(((((((( SEA ))))))))) !!

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: December 17, 2015 05:02

Seahawks are now a bit thin at RB so it may come down to Russell's arm. Browns don't have much of a passing defence but the Rams and Cardinals do. I can see them going 2/3 if Russell performs but he's going to have a target on his back with a uneven offence.

Date: December 19, 2015 13:44

Seahawks are going to do running back by commitee according to coach Carroll & go with whoever has the hot hand. This approach should be ok the next few weeks, possibly until the end of the regular season. Think/hope the Beast will be ready to go & fresh for the playoffs. Cleveland should be afraid this week, very afraid. GO HAWKS!

Date: December 19, 2015 15:11

Midnight Toker

GO HAWKS!!

LOB!!!

In Wilson We Trust!

well they only won 1 SB so they didn't crush everybody. also the seahawks have only beaten 3 teams this year with a winning record

Date: December 19, 2015 16:09

keefriffhard4life
Midnight Toker

GO HAWKS!!

LOB!!!

In Wilson We Trust!

well they only won 1 SB so they didn't crush everybody. also the seahawks have only beaten 3 teams this year with a winning record

You are harshing my mellow..smoking smiley

PS: just kidding, of course!smileys with beer

Date: December 20, 2015 18:56

Game day! Woo hoo! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!hot smiley

Date: December 20, 2015 20:45

Seahawks can still win the division!
Oddly though, the odds are better for them to get to The Super Bowl...

GO HAWKS!

Date: December 20, 2015 21:04

MisterDDDD
Seahawks can still win the division!

Yeah. But..... they won't.

Date: December 20, 2015 21:09

Minnesota and Seattle win today then the NFC is pretty much locked up and all those idiots in the newspapers etc can stop talking about how teams like the Saints could still make the playoffs if 278 different things happen...

The Jets won and the Chiefs are stomping on the Ravens so Pittsburgh is in trouble to get in. Incredibly even if Indy wins today the AFC is still not locked up due to that stupid division.

Date: December 20, 2015 22:45

GasLightStreet
Minnesota and Seattle win today then the NFC is pretty much locked up and all those idiots in the newspapers etc can stop talking about how teams like the Saints could still make the playoffs if 278 different things happen...

The Jets won and the Chiefs are stomping on the Ravens so Pittsburgh is in trouble to get in. Incredibly even if Indy wins today the AFC is still not locked up due to that stupid division.

You're forgetting about the NFC least. Washington team & Philly still "alive". Has been pretty crappy day schedule wise today. Last night's game was dull. We got NE/Tennessee for the morning game today. Yawn. Couple of good games in the afternoon slot but we don't get them because of the Hawk game. Am hoping for a massacre of Johnny Football today. Maybe Philly will give ARI a game tonight. Note to NFL: if I never see the Rams' urine yellow uniforms from Thursday again, it will be too soon! GO HAWKS!

Date: December 20, 2015 22:51

crholmstrom
GasLightStreet

You're forgetting about the NFC least. Washington team & Philly still "alive". Has been pretty crappy day schedule wise today. Last night's game was dull. We got NE/Tennessee for the morning game today. Yawn. Couple of good games in the afternoon slot but we don't get them because of the Hawk game. Am hoping for a massacre of Johnny Football today. Maybe Philly will give ARI a game tonight. Note to NFL: if I never see the Rams' urine yellow uniforms from Thursday again, it will be too soon! GO HAWKS!

That's what I meant by the NFC being pretty much locked up. It's gonna be the Giants, Redskins or Eagles. Redskins are winning, Giants are making a comeback and it might be safe to say Philly will lose tonight.

NFC South is final - one team making the playoffs and most likely going to the Super Bowl.

Date: December 20, 2015 23:03

Date: December 21, 2015 02:03

Hawks win! We're getting to see Tavaris Jackson 2 weeks in a row. Boring game but they can bore me like this all they want. Russ Wilson 1st QB ever to have 3 or more TD passes with no INTs 5 games in a row. It is starting to seem average for him. There are going to be many, many more years of this. 2 more TDs for "Happy" Doug Baldwin & playoffs clinched. All 'n all a pretty dang good day IMHO. I will be watching next weeks game in Las Vegas whilst I dodge Christmas. I may have to place a wager or 2 on it. When in Rome...eye popping smiley

Date: December 21, 2015 02:09

No surprise that the Seahawks beat Cleveland today. Now if the beat Arizona without the Cardinals sitting players due to clinching that will be impressive.

Date: December 21, 2015 02:09

No surprise that the Seahawks beat Cleveland today. Now if the beat Arizona without the Cardinals sitting players due to clinching that will be impressive.

Date: December 21, 2015 02:53

Not a surprise that the Seahawks won today I agree..

But the way they won and the confidence they're playing with is very impressive. Without star players both on defense ( Chancellor) and offense (Lynch).

I'm likin' their chances..

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1424
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home