Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2015 Season
Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 29, 2015 01:52

Rams have a nasty front 4 - i'm surprised how bad a season they had they always give the Hawks trouble.. I think the Hawks take down the Cardinals in the season finale and head to Washington to kickoff the real season. GO HAWKS

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 29, 2015 20:56

I've been away. After watching Green Bay Sunday, I don't think the Hawks should be worried about them. They were horrid. & they cost me $1600 on a parlay bet. Bastards!

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: December 29, 2015 21:54

No. the one's to worry about in the NFC are Carolina and Arizona and I think Arizona is the better of those two. Both teams seem to be pretty solid on both sides of the ball.

AFC is most likely the Patriots (sadly) again.

Date: December 29, 2015 23:40

mighty stork
No. the one's to worry about in the NFC are Carolina and Arizona and I think Arizona is the better of those two. Both teams seem to be pretty solid on both sides of the ball.

if the jets make the playoffs and have to play the patriots again then look out. jest always play them tough

Date: December 30, 2015 02:12

keefriffhard4life
mighty stork

if the jets make the playoffs and have to play the patriots again then look out. jest always play them tough

the evil one (coach b) had a really bad attack of brain flatulence sunday.

Date: December 30, 2015 03:32

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
mighty stork

the evil one (coach b) had a really bad attack of brain flatulence sunday.

was it a brain fart?

Chance an opponent scores on the first drive of overtime: 36 percent

Chance of win/tie if an opponent scores on the first drive of overtime: 12.5 percent

Chance an opponent doesn’t score on the first drive of overtime: 64 percent

Chance of win/tie if an opponent doesn’t score on the first drive of overtime: 72.1 percent

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 30, 2015 23:13

MisterDDDD
video: [mtc.cdn.vine.co]

Hilarious antics by the Rams punter..

First he pushes.. then the very next punt.. lol.

I finally saw that on ESPN. What a wuss!

I laughed my ass off that Seattle lost even though it doesn't surprise me.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 30, 2015 23:34

crholmstrom- It has been a frustrating year but the Hawks are in the playoffs
again. I remain optimistic, however, the offensive line woes have me concerned.

Here is a tidbit- In the last 3 years, the Hawks have lost only one
game by 10 points. Every other loss has been 3-4 points. That stat
will never be matched again. The Hawks are always in every game.

GO HAWKS!!! LOB! In Wilson We Trust!

Date: December 31, 2015 01:59

Midnight Toker
crholmstrom- It has been a frustrating year but the Hawks are in the playoffs
again. I remain optimistic, however, the offensive line woes have me concerned.

Here is a tidbit- In the last 3 years, the Hawks have lost only one
game by 10 points. Every other loss has been 3-4 points. That stat
will never be matched again. The Hawks are always in every game.

GO HAWKS!!! LOB! In Wilson We Trust!

I'm optomistic. I went down to the team store (I had a serious Pecos Pit craving) & got a new shirt & hat for the playoffs. I came back from Vegas with more $ than I left with for a change. We just had an off game against the Rams. None of the potential first round matchups worry me much. The weather here Sunday looked horrible on tv. It was sunny in Vegas but real cold. Looks like we are going to have to wait for the return of the Beast until the playoffs. That's fine, too. We were always going to have to go on the road anyway. I hope we face Carolina in the next round & save Arizona for last. A little redemption in Glendale on the way to the Super Bowl would be sweet! GO HAWKS!smileys with beer

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 31, 2015 03:00

Hey crholmstrom what is the word on Lynch will we see Beast mode in the post-season?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 31, 2015 05:43

According to Coach Carroll as of this afternoon, Beast Mode won't be playing this week in Arizona but he (and the docs) expect him to be ready for the first wild-card game..

Go Hawks!

Date: January 1, 2016 00:57

crholmstrom- Nice!!

Beast Mode should be back Game #1 Playoffs.

Have a great New Year!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Date: January 1, 2016 03:33

Happy New Year to all! The real season starts next weekend. I can't wait. We'll see if we can quiet all of the naysayers. I really really want to play Belicheaters in the 49er stadium for Super Bowl 50. It would almost be too perfect....smoking smiley

Date: January 3, 2016 12:44

After seemingly months of bad college bowl games (there were a few good ones yesterday though) it is time for the real thing. Hopefully there will be some good ones today. I'm not counting on it but I hope my Hawks snipe ARI. Next week, the Beast well return, well rested & healed for the playoff run. Cool that the last game of the day today is the most important one as far as playoff implications go. Let the games begin. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Date: January 4, 2016 01:36

Not like the Cardinals didn't have anything to play for (home field throughout playoffs).. and not like they didn't have a decent defense.. ; )

Go Hawks!!

Date: January 4, 2016 02:03

As hoped! Steelers are in the playoffs! Jets are OUT! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the Saints beat the Falcants.

Date: January 4, 2016 02:48

GasLightStreet
As hoped! Steelers are in the playoffs! Jets are OUT! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone is happy for the steelers to continue employing that terrible coach who has gone 37-30 over his last 67 games with a stacked team

Date: January 4, 2016 03:13

Same old Jets. We're in desperate need of a good QB as usual.

Date: January 4, 2016 03:31

makemeburnthecandle
Same old Jets. We're in desperate need of a good QB as usual.

QB play was good all year. 31 TDS and 15 INTS. thats good. 2 of the 3 INTS in this game were due to line issues not because fitzpatrick was making dumb throws. anyone gets hit throwing a pass it usually gets intercepted

Date: January 4, 2016 06:23

keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet

I'm sure everyone is happy for the steelers to continue employing that terrible coach who has gone 37-30 over his last 67 games with a stacked team

There's always something, isn't there.

Anyway, it seems to me that Pittsburgh is the only team that could give New England a real test. Although with Manning back at QB in Denver...

Date: January 4, 2016 06:41

GasLightStreet
keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet

There's always something, isn't there.

Anyway, it seems to me that Pittsburgh is the only team that could give New England a real test. Although with Manning back at QB in Denver...

i still think the jets could have given the pats a tough game in the playoffs.

many steelers fans i know are complaining and have been for 2 seasons about tomlin. he has struggled after the players cowher had were gone by around 2011. just think, tomlin gets a stacked team every year and is 37-30 in his last 67 games. rex ryan was given several junk teams while with the jets, had the GM drafting geno smith and not offering any big stars any money and rex still somehow went 26-38 over his last 64 games. a very slight difference in record with one coach being called great and the other getting fired. 1 coach having a HOF QB, the best WR in the league right right, several other offensive weapons and the other coach relying on geno smith and santonio holmes and a secondary made up of guys cut from other teams

when you put the records and players in perspective tomlin has severaly underachieved the last few seasons

Date: January 4, 2016 08:36

Legion of Boom!!!!!..4th year in a row and. #1 NFL in scoring defense!

In Wilson We Trust.. GO HAWKS!!

Cardinals plucked in Arizona. 36-6. Ouch!!

Date: January 4, 2016 12:31

I don't think ARI is in a hurry to see the Seahawks again. The Hawks totally destroyed them yesterday. Considering all the missing pieces, it was quite an accomplishment. I think the same thing could easily happen to Carolina. We shall see...GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Date: January 4, 2016 13:14

crholmstrom
I don't think ARI is in a hurry to see the Seahawks again. The Hawks totally destroyed them yesterday. Considering all the missing pieces, it was quite an accomplishment. I think the same thing could easily happen to Carolina. We shall see...GO HAWKS!!!!!!

you think that was arizona giving it their all? whatever really is the reason the coach already said when carolina was up 24-3 they made the call to rest starters because they were stuck as the 2 seed no matter what

Date: January 4, 2016 13:57

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom

you think that was arizona giving it their all? whatever really is the reason the coach already said when carolina was up 24-3 they made the call to rest starters because they were stuck as the 2 seed no matter what

I believe the Hawks were already up 30-6 by the time it became obvious that Carolina was going to win. They dominated in all facets from the start. 2 TDs & 1 FG in 1st 3 possessions. & that was without starting TE & 40% of O line & safety. It was a dismantling & I'm sure Arians would agree. Oh, BTW, the Jets were overrated pretenders. Again. Same old, same old. The Beast is coming....>grinning smiley<

Date: January 4, 2016 14:49

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom

I believe the Hawks were already up 30-6 by the time it became obvious that Carolina was going to win. They dominated in all facets from the start. 2 TDs & 1 FG in 1st 3 possessions. & that was without starting TE & 40% of O line & safety. It was a dismantling & I'm sure Arians would agree. Oh, BTW, the Jets were overrated pretenders. Again. Same old, same old. The Beast is coming....>grinning smiley<

the jets beat the 2 seed in the afc, Seattle beat the 2 seed in the nfc. Both teams ended 10-6. Next thought?

Date: January 4, 2016 16:58

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom

Lol.
Yeah. This is the way the Cardinals wanted to enter the playoffs.

Date: January 4, 2016 19:18

Don't care who your team is, this seasons Russell Wilson stats are amazing...

4000 pass yards
30 pass TDs
500 rush yards

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: January 4, 2016 19:47

Green Bay also conveniently lost, so to face Washington in the playoffs rather than Seattle. Even on the road I'd think Green Bay would prefer this playoff scenario.

Also like seeing Pittsburgh in the playoffs again, in a weak class may have a shot.

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: January 4, 2016 19:48

Tomlin has coached 9 seasons and has never had a losing record. He's made the playoffs six times and has gone to the Superbowl twice (winning once). He's one of the top 3 coaches in the NFL.

Go Stillers!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2456
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home