Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2015 Season
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 21, 2015 03:11

mighty stork
No surprise that the Seahawks beat Cleveland today. Now if the beat Arizona without the Cardinals sitting players due to clinching that will be impressive.

The Hawks spot could be clinched at that point also. Think we'll just concentrate on getting the Beast back for the playoffs.>grinning smiley<

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 21, 2015 20:26

Well said crholmstrom - Getting a rested Lynch back would be money...

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 22, 2015 18:19

Awful. Just awful.

Oh well. It was fun while it happened. The Payton/Brees era ended a while back but last night put the lightsaber through the chest of the era.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 22, 2015 22:51

IORR is home for the 12's!! LOB!!!!!

In Wilson We Trust!!

I will be at the Seahawks game on Sunday.

GO HAWKS!!!

Date: December 22, 2015 23:29

jets need the football gods to smile on them. KC vs the raiders is the only game i see either kc or pitt losing

Date: December 23, 2015 02:42

Nice Midngiht Toker - Best live sporting event you can ever go to is a Hawks game...

But would really love to see Mick N Keith back in that stadium one last time !!!!

and well said "In Wilson We Trust"

Date: December 23, 2015 03:00

Midnight Toker

In Wilson We Trust!!

GO HAWKS!!!

I will be with you in spirit from fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada. Could be some wagering going on with that game methinks. NFL Sunday, followed by one of the last Motley Crue shows ever. A fairly rocking day all around!smoking smiley

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: December 23, 2015 05:08

Midnight Toker

In Wilson We Trust!!

GO HAWKS!!!

I'll be there as well. Go Hawks!

Date: December 23, 2015 15:53

DaveG
Midnight Toker

In Wilson We Trust!!

GO HAWKS!!!

You guys have fun! I went to 3 games earlier in the season but due to health issues don't really handle sitting/standing in cold weather well. By the time the ARI game was over, I practically was crawling back to the car & hurting for days. I'm feeling pretty good about our chances of making the Super Bowl now. Think holding on to the 5 seed is key although nobody really scares me in the NFC. Maybe if we had to play in Green Bay in bad conditions. We were totally in games this year with Carolina & Arizona. Wouldn't it be sweet to end Carolina's undefeated run in Charlotte? GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!smileys with beer

Date: December 23, 2015 16:12

It wouldn't surprise me to see Seattle finish 10-6. They'll most likely lose to Arizona but beat St Louis.

Minnesota could finish just the same - beat the NYGiants and lose to Green Bay. Although the way GB has been playing this season... Minnesota could finish on top of the division.

I doubt anyone will beat Carolina. The team to do it almost did. That's probably it.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: December 23, 2015 16:19

GasLightStreet
It wouldn't surprise me to see Seattle finish 10-6. They'll most likely lose to Arizona but beat St Louis.

Minnesota could finish just the same - beat the NYGiants and lose to Green Bay. Although the way GB has been playing this season... Minnesota could finish on top of the division.

I doubt anyone will beat Carolina. The team to do it almost did. That's probably it.

very interesting to watch the Carolina Panthers and the effect on the city (Charlotte) ...

nobody imagined they would be so good, but the coaching staff is first rate..

I'm not the greatest NFL fan, and a lot goes on in the league that turns away my interest.

but this team is exceptional and already historic in terms of pro football.

plus they're just fun to watch.

and Jonathan Stewart, the tailback, is a good piano player...

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: December 23, 2015 17:30

crholmstrom
DaveG
Midnight Toker

In Wilson We Trust!!

GO HAWKS!!!

You guys have fun! I went to 3 games earlier in the season but due to health issues don't really handle sitting/standing in cold weather well. By the time the ARI game was over, I practically was crawling back to the car & hurting for days. I'm feeling pretty good about our chances of making the Super Bowl now. Think holding on to the 5 seed is key although nobody really scares me in the NFC. Maybe if we had to play in Green Bay in bad conditions. We were totally in games this year with Carolina & Arizona. Wouldn't it be sweet to end Carolina's undefeated run in Charlotte? GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!smileys with beer

Yeah, standing in the cold weather for a few hours, not to mention the assault on the eardrums, can really take it out on anyone's health. Wishing you better health throughout 2016.
I also like the Hawks' chances. They are playing very well right now and have proven that they can win on the road

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 23, 2015 18:06

Just finished putting up the last of my Xmas lights...

Kidding.. but like the hawks, this house is the most elaborate in the NFL..
Go Hawks! [www.foxsports.com]

Date: December 23, 2015 20:42

MisterDDDD
Just finished putting up the last of my Xmas lights...

Kidding.. but like the hawks, this house is the most elaborate in the NFL..
Go Hawks! [www.foxsports.com]

I bet they have Macklemore going on the PA between Xmas songs. I'd prefer Alice in Chains & Guns 'n Roses but hey. The commercial with Russ & Macklemore for Bose is very funny. As is the Beast for Pepsi. GO HAWKS!

Date: December 23, 2015 21:02

Hopefully they keep the 5 seed - All their playoff games will be back east yikes... but I think this team is ready for that challenge !!!

Date: December 25, 2015 00:08

Nice for the NFL to give us the Raiders tonight, even if it does't mean much. Charles Woodson has been a great player & is going out in a very classy way. Amazing career & 1st ballot Hall of Famer for sure. Wonder if this truly is the last Raider game in Oakland. Looking forward to the Hawks vanquishing the Rams on Sunday. Trying to figure out how to bet it. I think for the2nd week in a row the Hawks have the highest point spread (13 points). Tricky! It wasn't an issue last week though. GO HAWKS!!!!smoking smiley

Date: December 25, 2015 03:35

i thought woodson would play 1 more year

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: December 25, 2015 15:06

Looking to see if the Washington Redskins will amount to anything. So many teams I'd thought might have strength but proved me wrong.

But now it's looking like Carolina, Arizona and Seattle are the top 3 NFC and the Pats in the AFC (I'm still not a believer of Green Bay, Cincy or The Steelers).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-25 15:08 by nightskyman.

Date: December 25, 2015 15:32

nightskyman
Looking to see if the Washington Redskins will amount to anything. So many teams I'd thought might have strength but proved me wrong.

But now it's looking like Carolina, Arizona and Seattle are the top 3 NFC and the Pats in the AFC (I'm still not a believer of Green Bay, Cincy or The Steelers).

so you discounted anyone from the nfc north?

Date: December 26, 2015 23:29

Denver could lose out and miss the playoffs... that's hilarious.

Date: December 27, 2015 21:33

Gameday.

Any true hawk fans on here??

(((( SEEEEEAAAAA ))))

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: December 27, 2015 23:10

WOW - Carolina and the Pats both go down today. New England blew winning the OT coin flip and calling kick - WHAT????

Date: December 28, 2015 01:37

what a shocker, seattle has to play a good defense and is struggling at home. just like i said earlier in this thread. they lucked out playing several poor passing defenses in a row

Date: December 28, 2015 01:40

keefriffhard4life
what a shocker, seattle has to play a good defense and is struggling at home. just like i said earlier in this thread. they lucked out playing several poor passing defenses in a row

Arizona next week is the one I figured would be hard to beat.

Date: December 28, 2015 02:28

mighty stork
keefriffhard4life

Arizona next week is the one I figured would be hard to beat.

probably going to be tough too. the rams won this game so seattle might only finish 9-7, worse record than the jets

Date: December 28, 2015 02:44

A respectable 23-17 final for a game that meant little and where both Lynch and Chancellor are out.. Go Hawks!

One loss in last eight games.
Bring on the games that count...!

Date: December 28, 2015 03:46

video: [mtc.cdn.vine.co]

Hilarious antics by the Rams punter..

First he pushes.. then the very next punt.. lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-28 03:47 by MisterDDDD.

Date: December 28, 2015 17:25

Seattle will most likely finish 6th at 9-7 after (most likely) losing to Arizona, which will let them have the fun of travelling to Green Bay to play the bizarrely weak Packers.

Seeing how the Packers have been it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Seattle beat them. But that would be it. They'd then go to Carolina and get their asses handed to 'em.

Pittsburgh. What a disappointment. But if they win and Denver loses tonight and Sunday... ha ha ha.

Date: December 28, 2015 20:40

GasLightStreet
Seattle will most likely finish 6th at 9-7 after (most likely) losing to Arizona, which will let them have the fun of travelling to Green Bay to play the bizarrely weak Packers.

Seeing how the Packers have been it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Seattle beat them. But that would be it. They'd then go to Carolina and get their asses handed to 'em.

Pittsburgh. What a disappointment. But if they win and Denver loses tonight and Sunday... ha ha ha.

i think the jets will beat the bills next sunday meaning thats the only way the steelers can get it but i think denver will win tonight because the bengals are missing dalton

Date: December 28, 2015 22:36

GasLightStreet

That's if the Packers can get it together enough to beat the Vikings Sunday night as they play for the division title.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1893
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home