Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2015 Season
Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: December 6, 2015 17:48

crholmstrom
Game day! Hawks vs Vikings on @ 10AM here. Getting the game face on. GO HAWKS!hot smiley

Be cheering them on with you but for my own selfish reason, I'm a Packers fan.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 6, 2015 18:19

mighty stork
crholmstrom
Game day! Hawks vs Vikings on @ 10AM here. Getting the game face on. GO HAWKS!hot smiley

Your Packers had some divine intervention Thursday. What an awesome game.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 6, 2015 20:35

"Look who just sang the national anthem at the New York Giants vs. New York Jets game!!"

[www.facebook.com]

Date: December 6, 2015 21:39

Vikings: down 21 @ the half. Ya sure, you betcha!grinning smiley

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 6, 2015 23:38

Bears choke and lose in OT to San Fran. Can't believe Gould missed a chip shot field goal at the end of regulation. I wonder if the Bears will be looking for a new kicker?

Date: December 7, 2015 02:39

DGA35
Bears choke and lose in OT to San Fran. Can't believe Gould missed a chip shot field goal at the end of regulation. I wonder if the Bears will be looking for a new kicker?

Why bother? This NO/CAR game is a barn burner....

Date: December 7, 2015 04:39

DGA35

No I doubt it as he's kept them in many games this year and is pretty consistent.

Date: December 7, 2015 14:37

patriots ultra fail.

thank you jets for keeping your playoff hopes alive

Date: December 7, 2015 15:32

keefriffhard4life
patriots ultra fail.

Jets managed to kick NE down to the 3 seed. Nice!

Date: December 7, 2015 22:10

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
patriots ultra fail.

no that was the eagles. lol

the jets comeback and beat the giants because coughlin went for it on 4th and 2 when the giants were already up by 10 instead of kicking a 30 something yard FG. as soon as the giants got stuffed on 4th and 2 jets WR brandon marshall starting getting the offensive hype over in the bench area telling them they can do this and the jets scored 10 points in less than 5 minutes to tie the game and send it to OT. then they jets after appearing to blow a chance to win in OT hang on to win. now we need to beat the titans next sunday

Date: December 8, 2015 00:34

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
patriots ultra fail.

the jets comeback and beat the giants because coughlin went for it on 4th and 2 when the giants were already up by 10 instead of kicking a 30 something yard FG. as soon as the giants got stuffed on 4th and 2 jets WR brandon marshall starting getting the offensive hype over in the bench area telling them they can do this and the jets scored 10 points in less than 5 minutes to tie the game and send it to OT. then they jets after appearing to blow a chance to win in OT hang on to win. now we need to beat the titans next sunday

Sorry, not well this weekend. Docs trying to kill me. Coming out of it now, just in time to go back to work tomorrow. Nice article in Rolling Stone about my home boys:

[www.rollingstone.com]

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 8, 2015 15:29

crholmstrom
mighty stork
crholmstrom

Your Packers had some divine intervention Thursday. What an awesome game.

Divine intervention being another way of spelling Aaron Rodgers.

Date: December 8, 2015 15:30

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
patriots ultra fail.

It's a good thing the Saints GM shoved his head up his ass and let Jenkins and Sproles leave the team to go to Philly.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 8, 2015 23:07

L.O.B. Legion of Boom has been awaken.

GO HAWKS!!!

"In Wilson We Trust"

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 9, 2015 02:04

YES the Hawks are back... I loved the clip of Sherm pointing to his watch!!

Date: December 10, 2015 11:34

Hopefully tonight's game will be a good one. I'd like to see the Vikings bounce back. Think Adrian Peterson will have a big game. Nice warm up tonight for the weekend!

Date: December 10, 2015 17:22

crholmstrom
Hopefully tonight's game will be a good one. I'd like to see the Vikings bounce back. Think Adrian Peterson will have a big game. Nice warm up tonight for the weekend!

Hoping for a good game too. Have to go somewhere to watch since the greedy NFL only shows these games on their network now after giving us free samples the first few weeks. No way to treat a football junkie. I think Arizona is going to take this one though, Peterson has been ineffective the last couple games and I think teams know shutting him down is the key to victory.

Arizona- 24 Minnesota - 17

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: December 11, 2015 01:10

Not a believer in the Vikings(now that Seattle exposed them). I do not think they can beat the Cardinals

But the way this NFL season is going...there might be a way.

Date: December 11, 2015 02:08

nightskyman
Not a believer in the Vikings(now that Seattle exposed them). I do not think they can beat the Cardinals

I think the Packers exposed them first. They shut down Petterson and took the game.

Date: December 11, 2015 08:58

mighty stork
nightskyman

I think the Packers exposed them first. They shut down Petterson and took the game.

Vikings put up a valiant effort. Good game. Hopefully the Hawks TCB against the Ravens & get to the #5 seed. I like our chances if we played a NFC least team in the 1st round of the playoffs!

Date: December 13, 2015 15:08

Really exhausted so I'll keep this brief. GO HAWKS!!!!! The #5 seed is there for the taking with a game against the "winner" of the NFC Least. I like our chance against all of those teams even on the road. The weather in the NW USA is atrocious. Going to be a fine day off of serious lying on the couch watching NFL before hopping back on the grindstone tomorrow.

Date: December 13, 2015 17:34

crholmstrom
Really exhausted so I'll keep this brief. GO HAWKS!!!!! The #5 seed is there for the taking with a game against the "winner" of the NFC Least. I like our chance against all of those teams even on the road. The weather in the NW USA is atrocious. Going to be a fine day off of serious lying on the couch watching NFL before hopping back on the grindstone tomorrow.

Two games they should win for sure (or should) are Ravens and Rams. Browns are a bit better and Cardinals will likely have their playoff position locked and may be sitting players by that last game. Playoffs are up to how the Seahawks perform, it's theirs to lose you might say.

Date: December 13, 2015 19:41

Ha ha ha ha ha... things start to get really interesting today all around the league! But here at home... it's very interesting. For next year anyway regarding who is with the Saints.

Will the Saints lose 5 in a row!? Technically - which is ridiculous - they're not eliminated. But COME ON. There's NO POSSIBLE WAY they could make the playoffs. They lose and they are officially eliminated today.

Date: December 14, 2015 00:04

The Saints won? WTF. Incredible.

The gap is widening in the AFC with the Steelers and Jets being the last contenders.

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: December 14, 2015 00:27

Robbie Gould is gettin' ouldangry smiley

Date: December 14, 2015 01:00

I think we are seeing Russ Wilson come into his own as an elite level QB. He's developed into an excellent pocket passer now to go with his other skills. I know there are a lot of nonbelievers out there but all the guy does is win. Constantly. The Hawks experimental O line has now gelled. They're not the greatest line ever but they are getting the job done now. It just took awhile. I hope we don't lose Tom Cable as a coach. Also, "Happy" Doug Baldwin is taking huge strides this year. We haven't talked about the D! How about 2 weeks in a row without allowing an offensive TD? Granted, the Ravens are turrible but the Vikings aren't. I had almost given up on the season after the ARI loss but am happy to say they are proving me wrong. Sure would be sweet to get another Super Bowl win in the home of the 49ers, haha. Its early for that talk but certainly not out of the question. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!hot smiley

Date: December 14, 2015 01:09

crholmstrom
I think we are seeing Russ Wilson come into his own as an elite level QB. He's developed into an excellent pocket passer now to go with his other skills. I know there are a lot of nonbelievers out there but all the guy does is win. Constantly.

Eh, you're really really putting the cart before the horse. Wilson has a few years to go to be even considered in the same sentence as Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Ben Roethlisberger (those the NFL elites). You can't say he's elite just from a few good games.

And if they really did win "constantly" then they would be undefeated this year yet alone would've won this year's Super Bowl and next year's, which would be 3 in a row.

Yes, he's good. But he's still a tiny Tebow.

Date: December 14, 2015 01:27

haven't the seahawks been playing against some terrible defenses too? ravens have been terrible all year

Date: December 14, 2015 01:45

keefriffhard4life
haven't the seahawks been playing against some terrible defenses too? ravens have been terrible all year

Yeah, they've not exactly been challenged.

What's hilarious though is that bust Jimmy Graham is out.

Date: December 14, 2015 04:21

The Elias Sports Bureau notes that Wilson is one of only three quarterbacks in the Super Bowl era to have a four-game span with at least 16 touchdown passes and no interceptions in NFL history (the other two are Tom Brady in 2007 and Peyton Manning in 2013). Wilson is also the first QB to have four straight games with three touchdown passes, no interceptions and a 70 percent completion percentage.

Not to mention Super Bowl appearances in his 2nd & 3rd seasons. Has as many Super Bowl wins as Peyton already & I think if they go this year, would tie Peyton in Super Bowl appearances in his 4th season. He is getting better every year. To be continued....smileys with beer

more about how much russell is progressing from a historical perspective. good article from ESPN.com:

[espn.go.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 14:00 by crholmstrom.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1528
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home