Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 47 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Date: December 11, 2015 19:14

Could I ask a question to any Uruguayans around here, or anyone who knows Montevideo well....the old town looks like a great area with some character-full hotels, but is it a safe part of town in which to stay? Many thanks for your comments.

Posted by: dandelion12 ()
Date: December 11, 2015 19:59

Christiano, I'm 60+.
Will I get the special discount if I choose the 3rd option?
Or is it safer to choose the first one?
I'm not brasileiro.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 11, 2015 20:08

dandelion12
Christiano, I'm 60+.
Will I get the special discount if I choose the 3rd option?
Or is it safer to choose the first one?
I'm not brasileiro.

In my opinion is safer to choose the first option. I will contact T4F and ask them about this and I will post later, as soon as I get some info.

Date: December 11, 2015 21:09

Thank you for your constant efforts, Chistiano!

Date: December 11, 2015 21:23

dandelion12
Thank you for your constant efforts, Chistiano!

The T4F team didn't answered my question yet, so I read the federal law that allows older people to buy tickets with those special discounts. The law doesn't make any distinction between brazilians or foreign people living or traveling here, so I think there will be no problem if you can buy a ticket with that special price. Anyway, I'm still trying to confirm this info.

However, these tickets are limited, so they will sell out faster than the regular tickets, so my advice is to buy the regular ones.

Date: December 12, 2015 00:43

Thank you so much, Christiano!!
Maybe I'll try it with 2 computers.
Anyway it will be a HOT night!!
Good luck to everybodey!!!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 12, 2015 01:54

I'm on my way to Paris as I write this.
I will visit the Bataclan theatre sometime this weekend and lay my Rolling Stones tshirt from the Paris concert last year outside the Bataclan theatre where people have been laying flowers and cards.

On Sunday night I will try to find some fast wifi in Paris and buy the tickets for the Rolling Stones concerts in Brazil.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 12, 2015 11:51

I am also over 60 and just wondering if I buy two tickets, does the second ticket have to be for someone over 60 also ?

Date: December 12, 2015 12:17

crawdaddy
I am also over 60 and just wondering if I buy two tickets, does the second ticket have to be for someone over 60 also ?

No. You can only buy one ticket with the special discount.

Date: December 12, 2015 12:59

Thanks Cristiano. thumbs up

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: December 12, 2015 16:07

Manofwealthandtaste
Could I ask a question to any Uruguayans around here, or anyone who knows Montevideo well....the old town looks like a great area with some character-full hotels, but is it a safe part of town in which to stay? Many thanks for your comments.

Hi MOWAT!! I´m Uruguayan, from Montevideo. Do not stay in the old town or downtown. The old town is a nice palce to visit by day. Not good by nicçght, same as downtown Montevideo. Dead by night. You should stay in Pocitos or Punta Carretas area. Or Carrasco, more residencial but by the beach. In any of this places you´ll find a lot of hotels, restaurants, pubs, shopping centers, Don´t forget we will be in mid summer in February. Very safe as well. Not so safe downtown.

I will help any IORRian who comes to Montevideo. Give my email and get in contact with me. We share the same religion after all: THE STONIAN

Date: December 12, 2015 19:04

Just done a practice run on the only Sao Paulo gig with tickets available on pre-sale .

Looks like 6 tix maximum, but just one for students and old geezers or young ladies of 60 or over.

That's very fair,and can't remember any other Stones gigs having lower prices for students or over 60's fans.

thumbs up

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: December 12, 2015 23:20

varilla
Manofwealthandtaste

Hi MOWAT!! I´m Uruguayan, from Montevideo. Do not stay in the old town or downtown. The old town is a nice palce to visit by day. Not good by nicçght, same as downtown Montevideo. Dead by night. You should stay in Pocitos or Punta Carretas area. Or Carrasco, more residencial but by the beach. In any of this places you´ll find a lot of hotels, restaurants, pubs, shopping centers, Don´t forget we will be in mid summer in February. Very safe as well. Not so safe downtown.

I'm staying at the Four Points Sheraton. Seems like it's located downtown. You advise against?

I will help any IORRian who comes to Montevideo. Give my email and get in contact with me. We share the same religion after all: THE STONIAN

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 13, 2015 00:03

Thanks for the advice, varilla. Quite a few of us are looking forward to meeting you in Montevideo!

Posted by: nowlook ()
Date: December 13, 2015 00:23

Hi Varilla, do you think walking from tres cruces to the stadium would bê a problem? I have booked there because it is only about 2 km from the stadium. Of its a problem i will canceled. Thanks
Guilherme

Date: December 13, 2015 02:57

I would be interested to know what people's theory is on why the field is all one general admission for the Argentinian gigs as opposed to different sections of the field for all the other gigs on this tour ?

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: December 13, 2015 05:36

nowlook
Hi Varilla, do you think walking from tres cruces to the stadium would bê a problem? I have booked there because it is only about 2 km from the stadium. Of its a problem i will canceled. Thanks.
Guilherme[ Very near, 10 minutos walking. No problem. However, i recomendd to stay in pocitos. Very easy to get to Centenario from everywhere in Mvdo

Date: December 13, 2015 11:35

varilla
Manofwealthandtaste

Muchas gracias Varilla, that is useful information......we will book our hotel accordingly. Hope to meet you at a get together before or after the gig.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: December 13, 2015 12:03

Manofwealthandtaste
varilla
Manofwealthandtaste

Muchas gracias Varilla, that is useful information......we will book our hotel accordingly. Hope to meet you at a get together before or after the gig.

Stay at The Radisson on the square in the city. Everything you need is right there and plenty of people. No Worries! Then go to the beach 2 hours away at fabulous Punta del Este!

Date: December 13, 2015 20:26

The excitement is building as its just a few hours now before the tickets for the Brazilian shows will go on sale.

nate thumbs up

Posted by: haukej ()
Date: December 14, 2015 00:08

Nate
I'm on my way to Paris as I write this.
I will visit the Bataclan theatre sometime this weekend and lay my Rolling Stones tshirt from the Paris concert last year outside the Bataclan theatre where people have been laying flowers and cards.

On Sunday night I will try to find some fast wifi in Paris and buy the tickets for the Rolling Stones concerts in Brazil.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Nate thumbs up

good luck and have fun in paris !

Date: December 14, 2015 03:52

The T4F team just answered my question, and those tickets with special prices for older people can be bought only by brazilians.
Right now I'm on the queue at the stadium and I will have very limited access, so I wish the best of luck for everybody. See you on the road, folks! smileys with beer

Posted by: florian ()
Date: December 14, 2015 03:58

ahhhh it starts in 3 minutos good luck to everybody

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: December 14, 2015 04:00

oleeeee start in 1 Minute

Date: December 14, 2015 04:05

numero de usuarios na sua frente 1058 ;-)

Date: December 14, 2015 04:18

now number 1142, Florian you are inside? it gives Pista Premium? 5 tickets?

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: December 14, 2015 04:20

We are struggling to buy tickets to Rio, because of the CPF number. It won't accept our purchase. Can anyone help please ......desperate!!!!!!

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: December 14, 2015 04:22

Kerryann
We are struggling to buy tickets to Rio, because of the CPF number. It won't accept our purchase. Can anyone help please ......desperate!!!!!!

SAME FOR ME!

Benjamin.

Date: December 14, 2015 04:41

same for me :-(

Date: December 14, 2015 04:44

you get only pista for 440 this is not Pista Premium oder Pista ourocard.

error

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 47 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1732
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home