Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 77
Exhibitionism - Nex Stop... Mexico????
Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: April 2, 2018 23:48

[www.ticketmaster.com.mx]

Is very strange to find the link for tickets in Ticket Master Mexico with all instructions in Spanish... something?

Re: Exhibitionism - Nex Stop... Mexico????
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 2, 2018 23:51

If I'm not wrong, next stop is Australia. But I wouldn't doubt that this exhibition will come to Central/South America sometime, maybe next year.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 3, 2018 00:01

Believe it's currently residing in Nashville

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: April 3, 2018 01:38

Cristiano Radtke
If I'm not wrong, next stop is Australia. But I wouldn't doubt that this exhibition will come to Central/South America sometime, maybe next year.

A November 2018 for Sydney Australia has been repeatedly officially announced/confirmed.

Politely, I will be jolly cross if that's changed in any way.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: April 3, 2018 02:21

we have three months between .... why not?

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: April 3, 2018 07:02

I went to the exhibition this morning. I liked parts of it.Some interesting ''artefacts''. Some other things make me doubt that they are the ''real'' things (some clothings, some instruments).
Anyway, I enjoyed it but I was in Nashville for the week for my work. I would not travel to see it.
Just my two cents.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: April 3, 2018 17:46

mariano
we have three months between .... why not?

Yes, i think at least two months here is enough...

hope news soon

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: April 4, 2018 02:32

I agree

Re: The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: April 7, 2018 20:00

Drove up yesterday to see it in Nashville.. Looks like there's many posts on this subject, and I haven't read them all, so apologies if I'm repeating what everyone else said.

Enjoyed it overall, and bought the pass so will return to re-visit my favorite parts which were: Seeing the original mock-up for Big Hits High Tide & Green Grass (my first Stones album as a kid); Playing with the mix on a few songs, especially fun to separate the backing vocals; Jagger's lyrics books with composition notes; hearing Martin Scorsese talk about C*cksucker Blues (that was great!)

Was bit disappointed that Brian's gold-top Les Paul wasn't there (it's listed on poster as being there), and that no-one working the exhibition could tell me if it was on its way or not.. On that note, I may have spoken to the wrong people, or they were all directed to be non-committal in answering, but I kept getting turfed to other people all the way up the chain without ever getting an answer.

I also felt what was missed opportunity was chance to show off exactly what the Stones themselves always seem to acknowledge, that reasons for the success of the Stones are manyfold, the music, personalities, timing, and everyone they surrounded themselves with -- I would have liked to have seen bit more of Bill Wyman (clothes? quotes? a bass guitar, yes there was one which was also noted as belonging to Keith), maybe bit more on Nicky Hopkins, Billy Preston, Andrew Oldham, Jimmy Miller etc.. Oh yeah, and someone named Mick Taylor seemed to be under-represented.

All of those people were acknowledged in some form, on film, or a quote, and so to finish this "compliment sandwich" : It was a opportunity to see some unique stuff in person and if you love these guys, you'll find something to appreciate smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-07 20:07 by snoopy2.

Posted by: frtylicks ()
Date: April 12, 2018 18:17

Hey guys, just wanted to say Me the wife and my 9 year old little girl are heading to Nashville today. We are planning on visiting tommorrow, can anybody give me a few things to especially look for at the exhibit and do they have any Nashville Exhibitionism shirts with the evolution of the tongues on them like at the other exhibitionism's. Thanks Chip

Posted by: LuvtheJag43 ()
Date: May 5, 2018 16:43

Can anyone please tell me what the difference is between the All Access VIP Pass and the regular VIP Pass to Exhibitionism? I really want to go but can't decide which pass to get. I loved Exhibitionism in New York and want to see it again before it leaves the United States.

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: May 6, 2018 05:35

The Australian VIP tickets to Exhibitionism are now on sale from TEG/VIP NOW

[www.teglive.com.au]
[www.vipnow.com.au]

STONES EXHIBITION SYDNEY - DATES??
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 18, 2018 06:33

I HAVE to book and ticket some flights to Sydney in November BEFORE the end of THIS MONTH -

I want to see the Stones Exbibition. WHEN will dates be known do you think?

I want to fit my flights into obviously see this...

ANYONE have any inside info on dates yet?

Tks
Rod

Rod

Re: STONES EXHIBITION SYDNEY - DATES??
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 18, 2018 06:42

Save bucks on flights by crawling across Nullarbor to Sydney
Raise money on the way for Exhibitionism entrance fee...
Stay in Syd for a month .... hang around The Cross and have some fun

ROCKMAN

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 18, 2018 07:06

Rockman
Save bucks on flights by crawling across Nullarbor to Sydney
Raise money on the way for Exhibitionism entrance fee...
Stay in Syd for a month .... hang around The Cross and have some fun

I WORK in travel mate. Flights cost me nada really - but I HAVE to use a fund provided by airline by the end of THIS month....

Exhibition entry should not be THAT much!?!?!?!

Wifey - travelling with me - may not like me up in the Cross for a month!

Rod

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 18, 2018 07:42

Awwwwwwww beauty Rod ... you can score me cheap flights when I wanna travel

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: May 18, 2018 08:56

The only official information so far is that it should be opening in Sydney sometime in November, and should be there until at least February, I would imagine if you booked flights for late November you'll be able to make it.

[www.teglive.com.au]
[www.vipnow.com.au]

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: May 18, 2018 10:59

Yeah be logical :
the later in Nov you'll get there, the better the chance for the expo to be open...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 18, 2018 11:15

bitusa2012

I want to see the Stones Exbibition. WHEN will dates be known do you think?

Exhibitionism is produced by iEC (International Entertainment Consulting) Australia - try to contact them: [iecons.com.au] .

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 22, 2018 18:27

The Rolling Stones Exhibit, Delivered by DHL, Extends Successful Nashville Run until August 26th

May 22, 2018

Fans now have until the end of August to see the Exhibit in Music City before it leaves North America for good and heads to Australia; additionally, tickets are now discounted on Mondays and Tuesdays for remainder of run

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Rolling Stones Exhibit, delivered by DHL, the band’s first ever major exhibition, today announced that due to popular demand, it is extending its successful run at the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum (401 Gay Street) in downtown Nashville, Tenn. The Exhibit, previously scheduled until June 30th, will now run until Sunday, August 26th before heading to Sydney, Australia. This is the last chance for fans to see The Rolling Stones Exhibit in North America.

The Exhibit is proudly presented and delivered by DHL, and supported by Jackson National Life Insurance Company® (Jackson®) in conjunction with global promoter TEG and producer iEC Exhibitions!

“We’re thrilled that Music City has fully embraced this once-in-a-lifetime, immersive and experiential Exhibit that tells the story of the most influential rock band in the world,” said Tim McGregor, Managing Director of TEG Live. “This extension allows for more lovers of music, art, fashion, and pop culture to experience The Rolling Stones Exhibit before it leaves North America.”

The Rolling Stones Exhibit was developed with the band and features more than 500 rare items, over 190 original artworks, a style & fashion gallery, and interactive experiences like a sound mixing studio and a 3D concert film. Its artifacts and memorabilia span the band’s 56-year career.

To ensure as many families and visitors as possible can see The Rolling Stones Exhibit before it leaves North America, for the rest of its Nashville run, Stones Exhibit-only tickets will be priced at $25 on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Additionally, tickets purchased in advance online for Wednesday through Sunday at StonesExhibit.com are now discounted $5 from full price. Those advance tickets are now available online through the end of August.

The Exhibit is open seven days a week. Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. and then from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Sundays.

[www.businesswire.com]

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 23, 2018 13:05

Cristiano Radtke

The Rolling Stones Exhibit, Delivered by DHL, Extends Successful Nashville Run until August 26th

Officially confirmed on 22-May-2018: [www.StonesExhibitionism.com] .

Exhibitionism/Venue tongues
Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: May 28, 2018 20:46

I was just wondering how many of the giant fibreglass tongues they have dotted around the world. I mean there’s some outside of Southampton, Manchester no doubt Edinburgh and Coventry as well. Not to mention the ones that are travelling with exhibitionism. They must have at least 20 if not more. I wonder what will happen to them when they become surplus to requirements.

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Re: Exhibitionism/Venue tongues
Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 28, 2018 21:12

Yes there is a tongue outside the box office in Southampton. However, I didn’t notice one at the two London shows. Maybe I overlooked it?

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: May 28, 2018 22:57

Don't worry, they won't go to waste ;-)

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: May 28, 2018 23:00

mattleeuk

I can picture in my mind a perfect spot for at least one of them!

(right where it won't get too smoky from the grill)

Posted by: TornFrayedSue ()
Date: May 29, 2018 00:18

Well, if they do not know what to do with them, I will offer myself to set one to rest in my garden grinning smiley

BTW, there was not one to be found in Dublin ... or I would have been tempted to nick it >grinning smiley<

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: May 29, 2018 00:48

TornFrayedSue
Well, if they do not know what to do with them, I will offer myself to set one to rest in my garden grinning smiley

BTW, there was not one to be found in Dublin ... or I would have been tempted to nick it >grinning smiley<

Good luck! They are 950Kg each :-) There were eight made in Total for Selfridges / The UK gigs. They are made to withstand the outdoors and people climbing on them etc...

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 29, 2018 01:06

ChrisL
mattleeuk

I can picture in my mind a perfect spot for at least one of them!

(right where it won't get too smoky from the grill)

grinning smiley

Posted by: RMNice1958 ()
Date: May 30, 2018 03:10

I can picture the spot too. Room for more than one I think

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: May 30, 2018 06:26

Exhibitionism in Sydney is due to open in October through to February 2019. Originally it was advertised as Nov but a few months ago that became October.

Cheers
Richard - In Another Land

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2030
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home