Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4849505152535455565758...LastNext
Current Page: 53 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: December 14, 2017 02:37

So where is it going next? And why are they holding off telling us?

Re: Music stems from exhibitionism
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 14, 2017 02:51

mrpaulincanada
Sorry about the quality, but hey, it was the best that my buddy could do....there's some background audio that was playing in the same room which is unfortunate...I have access to some of the other songs/stems if people are interested....The Rocks Off clips are all about 1:30 long, too bad they're not the entire song.

RocksOff - Keith guitar

RocksOff - Nicky Hopkins

RocksOff - Charlie

RocksOff - Mick T

RocksOff - Mick vocal

RocksOff - background vox

RocksOff - Bill Wyman

RocksOff - percussion

Great! Thanks for sharing, mrpaulincanada! smileys with beer

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: December 29, 2017 02:07

Strange...Today, a lady at the Palazzo said it’s running till Feb 28th, but the Stones ticket site has it till the end of Jan.....

Date: December 29, 2017 21:42

Cristiano Radtke
mrpaulincanada
Sorry about the quality, but hey, it was the best that my buddy could do....there's some background audio that was playing in the same room which is unfortunate...I have access to some of the other songs/stems if people are interested....The Rocks Off clips are all about 1:30 long, too bad they're not the entire song.

RocksOff - Keith guitar

RocksOff - Nicky Hopkins

RocksOff - Charlie

RocksOff - Mick T

RocksOff - Mick vocal

RocksOff - Bill Wyman

RocksOff - percussion

Personally I would be very interested in hearing more of these.
_ I never quite realized what Taylor was playing on this song. The only time you can really hear him is at the very end; plus it is well known that Keith played the two main guitars. What he is doing is very run of the mill; Taylor, I mean.
- Love Bill's sound. That must be his home made Bass. sounds especially good in the chorus.
- Jagger sound fantastic, just great.
- I am curious about this percussion track. What is it? A muffled tom?

Edit - I dont see how I missed the BU vox track in my first run through. That is my favorite, and a revelation. I always thought that RO was two Jagger vocals. And that he knew the original vocal so well that he just felt his way though it. So it is 3 vocals, and the high one is Keith after all. And there is a good bit more 'design' in that track than I ever thought. They are a 3rd above it. I so wish the entire song was available, but I am not going to complain. Really great find.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-31 07:58 by Palace Revolution 2000.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 29, 2017 22:27

24FPS

I thought it was going to Sydney.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 30, 2017 01:00

odean73
24FPS

Sydney starts in November 2018 while Las Vegas ends 25 February 2018 -- maybe Exhibitionism goes to Tokyo in the meantime ....

Las Vegas: [www.StonesExhibitionism.com]

Sydney: [www.StonesExhibitionism.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-10 12:10 by Irix.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: December 30, 2017 01:09

Wow, mrpaulincanada! That's great stuff! Never heard that before.

I also would love to hear any more stuff you know about! (Tumblin Dice...?)

edit: Man those backing vocals (with horns)! Amazing!

Shouldn't this have a thread of its own? Or am I just late to the party?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-30 01:11 by peoplewitheyes.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 30, 2017 01:13

Irix
odean73
24FPS

Sydney starts in November 2018 while Las Vegas ends in January 2018 -- maybe Exhibitionism goes to Tokyo in the meantime ....

Las Vegas: [www.StonesExhibitionism.com]

Sydney: [www.StonesExhibitionism.com]

Oops, thanks.

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: January 10, 2018 04:25

Straycat13
Strange...Today, a lady at the Palazzo said it’s running till Feb 28th, but the Stones ticket site has it till the end of Jan.....
Till feb 25th it is....Who’d have known?...(the lady at the palazzo, obviously!)

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: January 10, 2018 05:39

Wherever it's going I'm surprised they haven't announced ticket sales yet, trying to siphon up every dollar. I hope it's L.A., or San Francisco.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: January 10, 2018 10:22

Lovely stuff! I can't believe how much there is to discover in this song.

The Mick T line has some many cool major key notes that aren't audible in the master mix. I sort of wish his contribution to this song would have been bigger, even though it's perfection already.

And the background vocals sound awesome - I love Keith's harmony there - incredible.

Date: January 10, 2018 10:37

Palace Revolution 2000
Cristiano Radtke
mrpaulincanada

RocksOff - Keith guitar

RocksOff - Nicky Hopkins

RocksOff - Charlie

RocksOff - Mick T

RocksOff - Mick vocal

RocksOff - Bill Wyman

RocksOff - percussion

_ I never quite realized what Taylor was playing on this song. The only time you can really hear him is at the very end; plus it is well known that Keith played the two main guitars. What he is doing is very run of the mill; Taylor, I mean.
- Love Bill's sound. That must be his home made Bass. sounds especially good in the chorus.

Edit - I dont see how I missed the BU vox track in my first run through. That is my favorite, and a revelation. I always thought that RO was two Jagger vocals. And that he knew the original vocal so well that he just felt his way though it. So it is 3 vocals, and the high one is Keith after all. And there is a good bit more 'design' in that track than I ever thought. They are a 3rd above it. I so wish the entire song was available, but I am not going to complain. Really great find.

No, Taylor is audible throughout. They both are in their respective channels. Taylor's 12-string comes trough quite a few times, in fact.

As far as I know, Keith only recorded one guitar track for Angie (the one that starts the track)?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-10 10:38 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 10, 2018 11:13

I got an email saying that the exhibit is being extended until the end of February in Vegas.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 10, 2018 12:05

crholmstrom

I got an email saying that the exhibit is being extended until the end of February in Vegas.

It's official -- [www.StonesExhibitionism.com] - (Jan 9, 2018):

"Due to popular demand the Las Vegas season has been extended to February 25 2018! New hours are 10am-4pm daily, and children under 12 go free."

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: January 10, 2018 21:04

EXHIBITIONISM - DELIVERED BY DHL
Sun, Apr 15, 2018 - Sat, Jun 30, 2018
The Rolling Stones Exhibit at Musicians Hall of Fame, Nashville
[www.eventopia.co]

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: January 10, 2018 21:21

spunky
[www.eventopia.co]

Nashville, didn't expect that.
Glad I went to Vegas and didn't bet on SF or LA>

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 10, 2018 21:31

snorton
spunky
[www.eventopia.co]

Nashville, didn't expect that.
Glad I went to Vegas and didn't bet on SF or LA>

Me too..
But the reason I went to Vegas was because it was billed as a
"West Coast Exclusive engagement" or words to that affect...

Exhibitionism - individual tracks
Posted by: mrpaulincanada ()
Date: January 10, 2018 01:08

Hello fellow stones fans...

I have posted all the tracks that I have. I apologize for the poor audio quality and the missing tracks. Not a very good job, but when you pay peanuts...you get monkeys.

Some people enquired about the Undercover track. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the file I have.

Cheers

P

Re: Exhibitionism - individual tracks
Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: January 10, 2018 01:42

Thanks very much for sharing these!

Re: Exhibitionism - individual tracks
Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 10, 2018 02:19

Yes very cool thank you. thumbs up

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: January 13, 2018 08:39

Those isolated tracks are amazing. I'd love to hear more if they exist. And if someone could share the Rocks Off files as mp3s, that would be great! I tried several websites that claim to convert clyp urls to mp3s, but none of them worked.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: January 13, 2018 12:51

mrpaulincanada

Hi,
I'm very interesting to get the other songs/stems, I like to added them to make a compilation..... of course if you agree....
see here some I added on [iorr.org]
[we.tl]
cheers

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: January 14, 2018 03:39

I should have done this with the Street Fighting Man cassette recording. hot smiley

Date: January 14, 2018 08:38

DandelionPowderman
Palace Revolution 2000
Cristiano Radtke
mrpaulincanada

RocksOff - Keith guitar

RocksOff - Nicky Hopkins

RocksOff - Charlie

RocksOff - Mick T

RocksOff - Mick vocal

RocksOff - Bill Wyman

RocksOff - percussion

No, Taylor is audible throughout. They both are in their respective channels. Taylor's 12-string comes trough quite a few times, in fact.

As far as I know, Keith only recorded one guitar track for Angie (the one that starts the track)?
Its odd Dandy - seems like we got crossed over. I was posting re. 'Rocks Off', and you replied to "Angie".

Date: January 14, 2018 11:37

Palace Revolution 2000
DandelionPowderman
Palace Revolution 2000
Cristiano Radtke
mrpaulincanada

RocksOff - Keith guitar

RocksOff - Nicky Hopkins

RocksOff - Charlie

RocksOff - Mick T

RocksOff - Mick vocal

RocksOff - Bill Wyman

RocksOff - percussion

Its odd Dandy - seems like we got crossed over. I was posting re. 'Rocks Off', and you replied to "Angie".

Was this post in another thread at first? I must have thought I was in the Angie isolated tracks-threadsmiling smiley

Exhibitionism in Vegas
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: January 29, 2018 02:33

FINALLY saw it- really amazing stuff - yet the absence of MT is just crazy. Like he was never in the band.

Re: Exhibitionism in Vegas
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 29, 2018 04:11

hbwriter
FINALLY saw it- really amazing stuff - yet the absence of MT is just crazy. Like he was never in the band.

Sad.

Arguably the best period of their career erased from history. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 29, 2018 05:40

Hairball
hbwriter

Sad.

Arguably the best period of their career erased from history. eye rolling smiley

Meh.
The period is covered well, just not MT.

Rightfully so it seems, as he would likely sue them for using his likeness as opposed to taking it as the honor it would have been.
Unfortunate for him only really.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: January 29, 2018 12:02

I visited Exhibitionism in Vegas on Saturday the 20th, after having seen it last June in Chicago.

Enjoyed the second trip through, and other than the layout, I didn't notice many differences in the displays. Interestingly, though, I did spot an item that said "Bass" without Bill Wyman's name listed, next to "Guitar Keith Richards". It may have been on the mixing boards display with the individual channels...

One encouraging spot had a missing guitar replaced by a sign reading "Currently On Tour". Since it didn't specify UK and Europe, perhaps it's OK to speculate on other continents or venues in another, more critical thread on IORR?!

I was shocked at the minimal merchandise available, just a little semi-booth at the exit with 2 specific Vegas Exhibitionism T-shirts... I was gonna pop on some leather goodies I had seen in Chicago! Maybe some previous visitors to the Vegas run saw more merch, or there was another merch location in The Palazzo and I didn't realize it... Anybody out there with any ideas on this?

Thinking of running my teenage daughters to Nashville to check it a third time!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: January 29, 2018 13:15

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-29 18:05 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4849505152535455565758...LastNext
Current Page: 53 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home