Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 27
Re: Milwaukee WI USA 23-June-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:01

RSbestbandever
The Sicilian
I had video but no audio on any feeds. I wonder what caused some to get audio and others not.

Good question, same here, had the video but never had any sound from it.

We better figure it out quick because I don't want to try to fix it during Saturdays show. I'm using Chrome too.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:02

The Sicilian
RSbestbandever
The Sicilian
I had video but no audio on any feeds. I wonder what caused some to get audio and others not.

Good question, same here, had the video but never had any sound from it.

We better figure it out quick because I don't want to try to fix it during Saturdays show. I'm using Chrome too.

Lol, I hear ya Sicilian. I'm using Firefox so hopefully someone will have some ideas on what to do.

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:04

Green Lady
For what it's worth, I have downloaded Chrome to my PC and that has sound now for Periscope (too late. alas) ... let's hope it still has on Saturday. But I can see other people have no-sound issues on Chrome, so that's obviously not the root of the problem.

i'm on chrome, and am able to replay Debbie's periscope feed: go into her twitter page and click on the periscope link. I have a notice that the feed is off, but there is a play button which is operational.

i hope whatever the problem is tonight gets resolved before the weekend! i had no luck with safari or firefox, so i ended up downloading chrome right before Keith's set, and got the introductions on.

i'm wondering if it has anything to do with cache from all the other shows enjoyed on periscope........

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:05

Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

PERFECT SETLIST PICTURE !!! Thanks!

Thanks again everybody. It was another great show.

Posted by: Freejack ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:06

MisterDDDD
From the app on my iphone to Safari/Chrome/Firefox on my imac... no sound.

Wonder if it's just Macs??

Killing. Me.

Did you turn on the ringer on your phone? Seriously it worked for me.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:06

Green Lady
For what it's worth, I have downloaded Chrome to my PC and that has sound now for Periscope (too late. alas) ... let's hope it still has on Saturday. But I can see other people have no-sound issues on Chrome, so that's obviously not the root of the problem.

I really don't know what happened today. I had no sound on Chrome or Firefox on my PC. Maybe I was too dumb because of the setlist and I only remembered to turn on my notebook (which has a previous version of Chrome, I guess), and it worked fine. Too bad the band was already playing Miss You. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:07

I had the problem on Firefox (on a machine where it has worked fine up to now), downloaded Chrome to the same machine and Chrome was OK. I don't think this is strictly a browser issue as people are having trouble with all sorts of browsers on all sorts of hardware.

Anyway, it's 6.10 a.m. and my cat wants her breakfast, so I'm signing off for now. See you "tomorrow morning" / later today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 08:08 by Green Lady.

Posted by: RS ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:13

I AM SO SORRY! I was under the roof and had NO CONNECTION AT ALL! I am hoping to periscope on Saturday because they have no roof. I am by the catwalk so I will have really nice views.

-RS

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:14

Freejack
MisterDDDD
From the app on my iphone to Safari/Chrome/Firefox on my imac... no sound.

Wonder if it's just Macs??

Killing. Me.

Did you turn on the ringer on your phone? Seriously it worked for me.

It's true if your phone is muted you won't hear

Date: June 24, 2015 08:17

"Well thank you very much and now I think it's time for us all to go". grinning smiley

Thanks for all the periscope feeders, the pics and the fun tonight!

And a huge and special thank you to Debbie and Mike for their feed, as usual. smileys with beer

Date: June 24, 2015 08:17

CloudCat
Green Lady

i'm on chrome, and am able to replay Debbie's periscope feed: go into her twitter page and click on the periscope link. I have a notice that the feed is off, but there is a play button which is operational.

i hope whatever the problem is tonight gets resolved before the weekend! i had no luck with safari or firefox, so i ended up downloading chrome right before Keith's set, and got the introductions on.

i'm wondering if it has anything to do with cache from all the other shows enjoyed on periscope........

Do you have a twitter page link?

Date: June 24, 2015 08:21

The Sicilian
CloudCat
Green Lady

[www.periscope.tv]

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:21

Anyone managed to download a periscope feed ? Tried "Periscope Downloader" [chrome.google.com] but no luck so far with Debbie's replay...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: June 24, 2015 08:23

CloudCat
The Sicilian
CloudCat
Green Lady

[www.periscope.tv]

if that link doesn't work for you, do to Debbie's Twitter page

[twitter.com]

and click on her periscope link. it will come up saying that the broadcast is ended, but I also have a play button there, which is replaying the show for me

Date: June 24, 2015 08:26

CloudCat
CloudCat
The Sicilian
CloudCat
Green Lady

[www.periscope.tv]

if that link doesn't work for you, do to Debbie's Twitter page

[twitter.com]

and click on her periscope link. it will come up saying that the broadcast is ended, but I also have a play button there, which is replaying the show for me

(i'm using chrome on a mac laptop)

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:28

sweet neo con
Buddy opened for and played with Stones in Milwaukee 9/2005 and did Champagne & Reefer.

They played "Night Time Is The Right Time" with Buddy Guy in Milwaukee 2005.
"Champagne & Reefer" was at the Beacon.

Date: June 24, 2015 08:33

CloudCat
Green Lady

Thank you, I'm replaying her feed right now! smileys with beer

Date: June 24, 2015 08:35

Cristiano Radtke
CloudCat
Green Lady

HooRay!

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 24, 2015 08:55

CloudCat
Cristiano Radtke
CloudCat
Green Lady
For what it's worth, I have downloaded Chrome to my PC and that has sound now for Periscope (too late. alas) ... let's hope it still has on Saturday. But I can see other people have no-sound issues on Chrome, nu so that's obviously not the root of the problem.

HooRay!

Must go out now but I will be able to replay Debbie's feed tonight on Chrome. Hooray likewise.

Date: June 24, 2015 09:14

I'm running the replay and still no audio. All the volume controls are working and all mute buttons are off.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: June 24, 2015 09:20

What a night! Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Moonlight Mile, and Champaign and Reefer! Whew!

I have heard Brown Sugar millions of times, but tonights version was incredible!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 24, 2015 09:40

It was a terrific setlist, and varied notably from the setlist of the Nashville show, which was the only one I was able to attend, and which was also terrific. So far, the shows have featured lots of popular classics and some great variations. So count me OUT of the setlist moaners! grinning smiley

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: June 24, 2015 10:00

Brown Sugar was especially incredible tonight because the Stones know of the controversy over the Confederate flag. Brown Sugar is about a slave. Today all the stores over here, Walmart, Sears, even Amazon, banned sales of the Confederate flag and other memorabilia symbolic of slavery, because of the massacre in the historic black church last week. The Stones have been talking about it.

Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: June 24, 2015 10:03

Outstanding show tonight; definitely a step up from Columbus;
I wasn't at Pittsburgh but spoke to some folks who were there who thought tonight was significantly better than that show.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: June 24, 2015 10:38

Just got home from the show and thought they were very "on" tonight. Even though I had wished they would have mixed the set list up for this show I thought they play some outstanding versions of a lot of the songs. Quite a few extended guitar solos and Mick's vocals and stage presence were running high. Good crowd too. Gonna get some sleep and put in more input tomorrow (um later today).

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 24, 2015 10:42

5 CYHMK
6 Moonlight Mile
7 Champagne & Reefer with Buddy Guy
8 Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)

Now thàt's a nice quartet, there.
Hope everybody had a blast!!

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: June 24, 2015 10:56

RS
I AM SO SORRY! I was under the roof and had NO CONNECTION AT ALL! I am hoping to periscope on Saturday because they have no roof. I am by the catwalk so I will have really nice views.

-RS
Don't worry RS you will get your chance in Kanas City There were big issues in Milwaukee not a nice place from my point of view I can't wait to leave bad place for me one of those things! Kansas City here we come!

Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: June 24, 2015 10:59

All I can say is I have seen them 15 times since 1981, this show would only rank second to me from the time I saw them in Vegas the night Mick's dad died.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: June 24, 2015 11:31

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-25 06:59 by bv.

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: June 24, 2015 11:39

gotdablouse
Blue Boy
Blue Boy
Brstonesfan
Blue Boy
Debbie rules! The midnight Rambler is lose...
link?

[www.periscope.tv]

Debbie may not have the best view but the sound is nothing to complain about.

Do we know what section she's in, there seem to be a lot of people behind her when she pans.

EDIT - looked at the maps, might be 10 or 11 ? Or the back of 5 ?

We were in Section 4, middle of row R. The view was good, no obstructions, we could see the entire stage and there was a speaker stack thingy pointing right at us.

I phones have great sound, but lack in the video department. The Androids can also zoom, the I phones can't.

Mike did the panning of the bleachers and lawn behind us. He probably streamed 2/3 tonight - my knee was acting up and I was more fidgety than usual because of it.

You're all welcome - it's fun to take 381 people to a concert. My next show is Detroit - but I can stream the TM Reis show tomorrow night if anyone is interested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 11:55 by GlimmerGirl24.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2448
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home