Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Which album should get the Dekuxe/Super Deluxe Treatment next?
Posted by: mitch ()
Date: June 12, 2015 19:19

DandelionPowderman
Black And Blue with early takes on Slave, Worried About You and outtakes like Come On Sugar would be cool. Add the El Mocambo-shows, and we got a winner!

Not really...
"Worried About You" and "Slave" should be on the "Tattoo You" Deluxe.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: June 12, 2015 19:23

JMARKO
The next one should be a combined Super Deluxe/Archive release and it should be the 45th Anniversary of the 1972 U.S. Tour.
J

Forget it.
The Deluxe/archive treatment relative to the 1972 tour was already done in 2010 beside the Exile reissue.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 12, 2015 21:47

mitch
DandelionPowderman
Black And Blue with early takes on Slave, Worried About You and outtakes like Come On Sugar would be cool. Add the El Mocambo-shows, and we got a winner!

Not really...
"Worried About You" and "Slave" should be on the "Tattoo You" Deluxe.

i really think that this would be simpler if we just though of the existing "tattoo you" as disc 2 of the deluxe version of "sucking in the seventies"

smoking smiley

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: June 12, 2015 22:52

Gotta go with Beggars as well. Sure would be nice to get audio and video of the NME Poll Winners performance of Spring 1968 as well. My second pick would have to be LIB.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: June 12, 2015 23:01

A BIGGER BANG. It's been fricking long enough since their last album it almost qualifies! Oh...how about a whole new studio album? Keith said the idea came up recently. I thought, the idea only just came up?

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: June 12, 2015 23:25

JMARKO
The next one should be a combined Super Deluxe/Archive release and it should be the 45th Anniversary of the 1972 U.S. Tour.

A 12x12 box with the proposed cover art from the unreleased live album, multiple discs of the live album and other shows recorded during the tour, the proposed side of Stevie Wonder tracks, and a DVD with something more than the complete Dick Cavett show.

I am assuming the HUGE oversight of representing this tour so far is because they are planning something like this.

J

That's a good idea!

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: June 12, 2015 23:28

ALL OF THE REST. But only for people who love the Stones and listen to the fantastic releases they made in the recent years from the vault. Amazing !

Some gems exist. The recent FOXES BOXES is the proof

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: June 12, 2015 23:51

Let It Bleed is the only one left with the cache of the other releases. It's a major album, but again, it needs unreleased songs. I have enough LIB alternates from The Black Box.

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: June 13, 2015 06:51

You can forget about anything pre-Sticky Fingers. Think about the part of the catalog the Stones themselves control.

Posted by: Sam4741 ()
Date: June 13, 2015 07:33

They would never do it, but an Undercover Deluxe with alternate versions and outtakes. If not, Emotional Rescue Deluxe would be cool.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 13, 2015 07:50

Dirty Work .... There's a shit load of stuff left over from dat one ...
They could load a whole CD of Bonus on us ........ Filthy Work ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: June 13, 2015 09:47

JMARKO
You can forget about anything pre-Sticky Fingers. Think about the part of the catalog the Stones themselves control.

Not true. The Stones are in control of anything ABKCO want to put out and vice versa. They co-orporate very well these days.

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: June 13, 2015 10:59

Irix
donvis

I would also like to get Stripped with the studio recordings that were unreleased, paired with the Paradiso show.

I like the 'Stripped Deluxe' idea too: a 2-CD Album with the best recordings from the Toshiba-EMI Studio-sessions '95 and Paradiso/Olympia/Brixton '95 plus a DVD (or long-play SD-Blu-ray) as extended Stripped-TV-Special. That would nicely fit to the 20th anniversary of 'Stripped' ....
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Date: June 13, 2015 12:29

Sam4741
They would never do it, but an Undercover Deluxe with alternate versions and outtakes. If not, Emotional Rescue Deluxe would be cool.

OH YES !!! with Keith version of Think I'm going mad and the great Jah is not dead .
And they should let it go. I mean we do not need a proper reworked song. Just the lazy shit lasting 15 minutes. With a proper sound
Let's go

Date: June 13, 2015 12:30

Rockman
Dirty Work .... There's a shit load of stuff left over from dat one ...
They could load a whole CD of Bonus on us ........ Filthy Work ...

Of course DW is a fantastic record despite people think. And so many Keith work. Do it Stones.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 13, 2015 12:33

After-Math maybe they still have some unreleased gems or alternate track ...next year it's 50 years ago they released this record

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1808
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home