Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Has Keith become a mere sideman for the band?
Date: May 12, 2015 22:23

Leonioid

LOL!

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 12, 2015 22:25

ChelseaGirls
So when you say something negative you do this to "get attention"?

Perhaps you are hungry, would you like some pizza?

Posted by: ChelseaGirls ()
Date: May 12, 2015 22:30

andrewt
ChelseaGirls
So when you say something negative you do this to "get attention"?

Perhaps you are hungry, would you like some pizza?

didn't eat at all today I think that is because of the keith richards' teeth picture that makes me want to throw up

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 13, 2015 00:14

Naturalust
mr_dja
Naturalust
eye popping smiley eye popping smiley eye popping smiley ChelseaGirls, no matter how you feel, those comments are seriously inappropriate and offensive on a RS fan board. If you are interested at all in staying a member here I suggest you edit them promptly.... maybe you are just trying to be banned in which case you're well on your way. Statements like that make me wonder why you're here in the first place.

Too late...you've been quoted...seeya!

peace

3 Replies in 14 minutes. Still wondering why she's here? I hate that I'm allowing myself to be part of the reason she's here but, let's face it, she's here because WE are. As long as she keeps getting replies we're going to have to read her crap. Next time bv asks for suggestions on how to improve IORR.org I'm going to ask for the ability to filter out certain user's comments. She'll be at the top of my list.

Peace,
Mr DJA

I don't think we'll have to worry about that filter in this case. That's about the most horrid post I've ever seen here, pretty sure Bjornulf will rightfully pull a Dirty Harry when he next checks in. And I don't think it's a "she", I believe this is a guy who was recently banned and is here raising hell because he's pissed about it. Ok enough energy expelled over this idiot, just trying to simmer down.

peace

Much easier to just ignore. An offensive poster must be hungrey for the thril
Of a reaction. Let them starve and they will find another source for their
Needs.

Date: May 13, 2015 07:55

I am not an offensive poster, you're just little babies. If you treat someone as a kafir each time the person writes something negative about a band member don't expect something positive from that person. If I am offensive I wonder how would you call "Keef" when he acted like a bastard with other band members?

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: May 13, 2015 08:16

Wow. BV is so busy policing Taylorites this crap just sits here? I am superstitious, this is uncalled for. I don't come here to read blatent hatred.

Date: May 13, 2015 08:36

He is not "busy policing Taylorites"... as always he deleted the first post, since little babies like you asked him to do so. I wonder why you never answer to a post properly, you're too busy calling me a troll, an idiot or a sick puppy?

Date: May 13, 2015 08:38

DoomandGloom
Wow. BV is so busy policing Taylorites this crap just sits here? I am superstitious, this is uncalled for. I don't come here to read blatent hatred.

I bet he's more busy hanging around the rehearsal place smoking smiley

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: May 13, 2015 16:23

DandelionPowderman
DoomandGloom

how's that working for us?

Date: May 13, 2015 16:26

DoomandGloom
DandelionPowderman
DoomandGloom

how's that working for us?

Let's see...

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 13, 2015 21:41

swimtothemoon
My observation is Keith is now concentrating more on his playing and less on
The posing. At least this is what I took away from the 2013 shows I attended.
The arthritis must be frustrating for him though and I assumed this is why he is concentrating more.

That was my observation as well. He was perhaps forced to focus more due to various health issues. More focus meant less posing. A welcome change, as I would rather hear him play than watch him kick his leg out and wave his arm after hitting one chord.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1463
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home