Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 13
Re: Anita
Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: April 20, 2015 21:00

chatoyancy
Anita did not think Leary would be an asset to McGovern. She wanted to get McGovern elected because she thought he'd help Leary get back into the United States after Nixon kicked him out as part of his anti-drugs policy. Nixon and the FBI had files on many people including John Lennon and the Stones. The Stones wrote a song about it. Fingerprint File.

And...If you really dig you will see that John was assasinated.

Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: April 20, 2015 21:06

2120Wolf
chatoyancy
Anita did not think Leary would be an asset to McGovern. She wanted to get McGovern elected because she thought he'd help Leary get back into the United States after Nixon kicked him out as part of his anti-drugs policy. Nixon and the FBI had files on many people including John Lennon and the Stones. The Stones wrote a song about it. Fingerprint File.

Yeah if you want to believe it was a conspiracy you can really dig around and cherry pick the information you need to try and back up your fantasy.

Date: April 20, 2015 22:14

stanlove
2120Wolf
chatoyancy

Yeah if you want to believe it was a conspiracy you can really dig around and cherry pick the information you need to try and back up your fantasy.

Not a fantasy...pretty well common knowledge by now (if ya got half a brain)....
Even a chimpanzee could see right through that one...
When it had been revealed that the guard working at the Dakota Gate was ex CIA that wrapped it up for me....(and the Chimpanzee)...Nixon/Reagen FBI-CIA still considered Lennon a threat...Not sure if you are aware but it was also common knowledge that John was bankrolling the Chicago 7 which had stirred up AntiWar rally's across the country...you may remember what happened at Kent State...He was tight with Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Ruben....Do some research...I figured this one out in about 8 minutes...Listen to Dylans "Roll On John"...Yes it is a hard one to swallow...I was watching TV on 11-22-1963 when we were all spoon fed the first big lie of our generation...Wake it up and pull the wool from your eyes....Good Luck To You.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-20 22:15 by 2120Wolf.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: April 20, 2015 22:38

this is getting close to closing time..

I can just feel it..

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: April 20, 2015 22:46

2120Wolf
chatoyancy

He was murdered by lunatic Chapman. All celebrity killings - politicians included - in the free world, are carried out by crazy individuals.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-20 22:49 by Redhotcarpet.

Date: April 20, 2015 22:49

Redhotcarpet
2120Wolf
chatoyancy

He was murdered by lunatic Chapman.

When it had been revealed that the guard working at the Dakota Gate was ex CIA that wrapped it up for me....(and the Chimpanzee)...Nixon/Reagen FBI-CIA still considered Lennon a threat...Not sure if you are aware but it was also common knowledge that John was bankrolling the Chicago 7 which had stirred up AntiWar rally's across the country...you may remember what happened at Kent State...He was tight with Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Ruben....Do some research...I figured this one out in about 8 minutes...Listen to Dylans "Roll On John"...Yes it is a hard one to swallow...I was watching TV on 11-22-1963 when we were all spoon fed the first big lie of our generation...Wake it up and pull the wool from your eyes....Good Luck To You.....

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: April 20, 2015 22:51

Noone considered Lennon a threat in 1980. You are however right about Nixon and Lennon in the eraly 70s.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: April 20, 2015 22:55

Gollee Wolf, you sure know a lot of "stuff."

But you don't know Anita.

Date: April 20, 2015 22:59

Redhotcarpet
Noone considered Lennon a threat in 1980. You are however right about Nixon and Lennon in the eraly 70s.

The Reagen Administration were all left over Nixon hacks...I thought the same thing for awhile that no one considered Lennon a threat...Have you ever read what the cab driver across the street said about that night...

Date: April 20, 2015 23:04

2120Wolf
Redhotcarpet
2120Wolf
chatoyancy

Yeah Lennon was a huge threat in 1980. I am sure the CIA was worried about him releasing Double fantasy 2.

Good point though about the Chicago 7. The govt was so obsessed with ridding the world of them, that they were all murdered when they had power and influence..SARCASM...

What a surprise you fell for the JFK conspiracy also. Were there any lone nuts out there? Can you name one.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-20 23:20 by stanlove.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 20, 2015 23:09

Are you on the right Thread?

Date: April 20, 2015 23:11

2120Wolf
Redhotcarpet
2120Wolf
chatoyancy

I don't disagree that a chimp might see it your way.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 20, 2015 23:22

The only threat to Lennon in 1980 was to his own legacy. Double Fantasy was a pale shadow of his earlier work.....then we had Milk and Honey.
Made Wings seem quite acceptable.

Date: April 20, 2015 23:51

stanlove
2120Wolf
Redhotcarpet
2120Wolf
chatoyancy

I admit I am a chimp

[www.consciousape.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-21 00:12 by 2120Wolf.

Date: April 20, 2015 23:53

jlowe
The only threat to Lennon in 1980 was to his own legacy. Double Fantasy was a pale shadow of his earlier work.....then we had Milk and Honey.

Sounds to me like you have alot of faith and trust in the U.S. Government....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-20 23:53 by 2120Wolf.

Date: April 20, 2015 23:58

2120Wolf
jlowe

[www.consciousape.com]

Posted by: ash ()
Date: April 21, 2015 00:04

Redhotcarpet
Noone considered Lennon a threat in 1980. You are however right about Nixon and Lennon in the early 70s.

What? Are saying you saying that the power behind the murder of John Lennon was the lead singer of Herman's Hermits ? I knew he couldn't be that wholesome.

Date: April 21, 2015 00:14

ash
Redhotcarpet
Noone considered Lennon a threat in 1980. You are however right about Nixon and Lennon in the early 70s.

What? Are saying you saying that the power behind the murder of John Lennon was the lead singer of Herman's Hermits ? I knew he couldn't be that wholesome.

Yes...I was thinking the same thing oh no not Peter

[www.consciousape.com]

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 21, 2015 00:19

Love a conspiracy but I'm afraid it was just Mark Chapman.

Date: April 21, 2015 00:54

swimtothemoon
Love a conspiracy but I'm afraid it was just Mark Chapman.

No need to be afraid....Maybe Anita will be able to resolve this in her new book !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-21 00:55 by 2120Wolf.

Date: April 21, 2015 01:17

2120Wolf
jlowe

He just showed us how it works. No matter how ridiculous a theory is or how lacking in proof it is, you need to come to the conclusion that the gov't was behind it or you just have blind faith in the gov't.

In other words a lone nut could kill someone, and evidence back that up, but this poster will never believe it, because he doesn't have blind faith in the gov't...That's where we are right now.

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: April 21, 2015 01:23

The trouble with conspiracy theories is that proponents seem to think it's quite easy to keep people in the loop quiet for years...decades...If any conspsiracy theory were actually true ...Pearl Harbor, Kennedy, Moon Landing.... Lennon...They would all have unravelled by now...

Date: April 21, 2015 01:46

palerider22
The trouble with conspiracy theories is that proponents seem to think it's quite easy to keep people in the loop quiet for years...decades...If any conspsiracy theory were actually true ...Pearl Harbor, Kennedy, Moon Landing.... Lennon...They would all have unravelled by now...

Yes true...if the people involved were still alive....Do you have any idea how many people involved with the Kennedy situation checked out mysteriously....And of course what about Brian Jones and Sept. 11 ???

Maybe Anita could disclose it all...in her new book !!!!

Date: April 21, 2015 01:49

stanlove
2120Wolf
jlowe

He just showed us how it works. No matter how ridiculous a theory is or how lacking in proof it is, you need to come to the conclusion that the gov't was behind it or you just have blind faith in the gov't.

In other words a lone nut could kill someone, and evidence back that up, but this poster will never believe it, because he doesn't have blind faith in the gov't...That's where we are right now.

[www.consciousape.com]

Date: April 21, 2015 01:53

2120Wolf
palerider22

Yes true...if the people involved were still alive....Do you have any idea how many people involved with the Kennedy situation checked out mysteriously....

!!!!

You know how many of any group from 1963 ended up dying. The whole mystery death thing is just one more hoax.

Date: April 21, 2015 03:08

stanlove
2120Wolf
palerider22

Yes true...if the people involved were still alive....Do you have any idea how many people involved with the Kennedy situation checked out mysteriously....

!!!!

You know how many of any group from 1963 ended up dying. The whole mystery death thing is just one more hoax.

I am well aware of groups of people disappearing from 63' 73' 83 '93' 03" & 13'
It happens quite frequently and quite rapidly especially if you know to much...
You need to do some research...people went missing immediatley...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:11

So that's what happened ta StonesTod.....spooky

ROCKMAN

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:15

I just had to follow that link and that's ten minutes I'll never get back.

Date: April 21, 2015 03:26

From4tilLate
I just had to follow that link and that's ten minutes I'll never get back.

Sure ya will... read the latest full translation of the Tibetan Book of the Dead...calculate when it will be your time to check out and then live 10 minutes longer than your alloted time...The calculations are simple...read the book and get your 10 minutes back...Enjoy !!!

Date: April 21, 2015 04:33

2120Wolf
stanlove
2120Wolf
palerider22

!!!!

I am well aware of groups of people disappearing from 63' 73' 83 '93' 03" & 13'
It happens quite frequently and quite rapidly especially if you know to much...
You need to do some research...people went missing immediatley...

I have researched it. The chances of that many people dying in that large a group is no different percentage wise then with any group that big.

And almost all of the deaths are not suspicious, people died and people tried to claim they were suspicious.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1649
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home