Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 40
Re: San Diego CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:51

> You have to be sure to get the real San Diego.Padres link and not a reseller..it is very confusing <

No kidding!!!! I have the real link now, but man, if you just simply google it all you get is resellers!

This is it:

[sandiego.padres.mlb.com]

And there is a page on axs.com. I'm not thebiggest fan of the Ticketmaster monopoly, but at least you can find the website!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:56

Kate, Kevin - Are you still going for the presale tomorrow??

Posted by: KevinP1980 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:02

steffialicia
Kate, Kevin - Are you still going for the presale tomorrow??

I spoke to my contact and she said confirmed a floor seat for me. I think I'm going to pass on the pre-sale.

Date: April 8, 2015 01:08

Kevin-I think I'm passing too, as far as pre-sale for SanDiego, since Ismena told me via e-mail yesterday that I have seats, but she couldn't say just where. I hope this is the case. Please let us know if you hear anything else. I will as well.

Date: April 8, 2015 01:11

steffialicia
Kevin-I think I'm passing too, as far as pre-sale for SanDiego, since Ismena told me via e-mail yesterday that I have seats, but she couldn't say just where. I hope this is the case. Please let us know if you hear anything else. I will as well.

Will do! I'm still gonna peek and see what they are offering smiling smiley

Posted by: kate2 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:18

I am going to look at what the pre-sale has, also. If you look at the resale tix prices, I guess I can sell the ones I do not want.
I have never sold any concert tix before. How do I do that?..not ebay. Oh and there is an issue on when are VIP are available to hold in our hands. I heard May 17! I cannot have sleepless nights until that date..so i will look at amx..

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:23

My story so far for what ever it might be worth:

The Bad News is: I am so sad & bummed out right now because, due to an totally unforeseen, sudden family medical & financial emergency which I have no choice but to help with, I've had to rescind my order request for the San Diego Stones show. I will not have the money to go. I had emailed my completed order form last Friday April 3 at 4:19 PM using my prepaid Mastercard for the Start me Up VIP package. (It took me 2 days to figure out how to Scan--I'd never scanned before).

The Good News: At least I was able to change my mind thanks to the Padres' old-fashion-ish means of selling the VIP Start Me Up package. I emailed Ismelda last night re. my need to cancel & today she emailed me a very sympathetic nice response & said no problem, they'll cancel me on the waiting list. Gee, can you image what a bind I would've been in with a totally computerized ticket selling system, i.e. our "affectionately" nick-named Ticket Bastard?

I'm trying to desensitize myself from my sadness & disappointment by not listening to the Stones constantly. But that just doesn't work for me--still engaged in listening all the time.

I still harbor a teensy weeny hope that maybe, just maybe something will work out,

So I'll Lurk & keep Learning.

Hope y'all have a great wonderful time & hope the Stones will come back again some year soon. TE-- hope your trip goes great.

"Til the Next Time We Say Goodbye"

Carolyn G

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 01:33 by tauk.

Date: April 8, 2015 01:27

"I am going to look at what the pre-sale has, also. If you look at the resale tix prices, I guess I can sell the ones I do not want.
I have never sold any concert tix before. How do I do that?..not ebay. Oh and there is an issue on when are VIP are available to hold in our hands. I heard May 17! I cannot have sleepless nights until that date..so i will look at amx.."

Stubhub

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 01:28 by KevinP1980.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:42

KevinP1980
"I am going to look at what the pre-sale has, also. If you look at the resale tix prices, I guess I can sell the ones I do not want.
I have never sold any concert tix before. How do I do that?..not ebay. Oh and there is an issue on when are VIP are available to hold in our hands. I heard May 17! I cannot have sleepless nights until that date..so i will look at amx.."

Stubhub

....or if you are willing to sell them to a IORR person at face value, you can always list it on the ticket trader page.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:44

Amex pre sale is on Padres website

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:52

sarahunwin
It's very confusing. Like someone else said, as bad as TM is. At least you you can find it.eye popping smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: April 8, 2015 01:54

thank you Bluz and Kevin..

Date: April 8, 2015 03:04

Kevin-Assuming you are in the US would you mind calling me at 516 503-5086?

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: April 8, 2015 03:07

Other packages but unknown price.

"COMING SOON" "Sold on Partner Site"

[www.axs.com]

Date: April 8, 2015 03:08

tauk

The Bad News is: I am so sad & bummed out right now because, due to an totally unforeseen, sudden family medical & financial emergency which I have no choice but to help with, I've had to rescind my order request for the San Diego Stones show. I will not have the money to go. I had emailed my completed order form last Friday April 3 at 4:19 PM using my prepaid Mastercard for the Start me Up VIP package. (It took me 2 days to figure out how to Scan--I'd never scanned before).

The Good News: At least I was able to change my mind thanks to the Padres' old-fashion-ish means of selling the VIP Start Me Up package. I emailed Ismelda last night re. my need to cancel & today she emailed me a very sympathetic nice response & said no problem, they'll cancel me on the waiting list. Gee, can you image what a bind I would've been in with a totally computerized ticket selling system, i.e. our "affectionately" nick-named Ticket Bastard?

I'm trying to desensitize myself from my sadness & disappointment by not listening to the Stones constantly. But that just doesn't work for me--still engaged in listening all the time.

I still harbor a teensy weeny hope that maybe, just maybe something will work out,

Hope y'all have a great wonderful time & hope the Stones will come back again some year soon. TE-- hope your trip goes great.

Carolyn G

So very sorry to hear this. I hope things work out for you and your family.

Date: April 8, 2015 03:27

kate2
I am going to look at what the pre-sale has, also. If you look at the resale tix prices, I guess I can sell the ones I do not want.
I have never sold any concert tix before. How do I do that?..not ebay. Oh and there is an issue on when are VIP are available to hold in our hands. I heard May 17! I cannot have sleepless nights until that date..so i will look at amx..

May 17???? This is really outrageous. Where did you hear this?

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: April 8, 2015 03:43

steffialicia
kate2

May 17???? This is really outrageous. Where did you hear this?

I certainly hope it is not May 17, as I am going on a vacation that day. We are hoping to pick up tickets at the ballpark as we work dowtown.

Posted by: dennisdster ()
Date: April 8, 2015 03:49

You might want to be real sure about whether or not the VIP tickets will be distributed at all; we had the onstage seating for the last Stones Petco show, and they were "Will Call" ONLY.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 03:53 by dennisdster.

Date: April 8, 2015 04:13

From steffialicia;
So very sorry to hear this. I hope things work out for you and your family.

To steffialicia:
Thank you.
Carolyn G

"Till the Next Time We Say Goodbye"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 04:16 by tauk.

Date: April 8, 2015 04:21

The May 17th date was just a guess by either the ticket sales depart or Ismena. I do not think they had any idea of the date. This was last Monday. Maybe, the event people assigning the tickets know. It is also opening week of Padre baseball so they are selling season tix, box seats etc at the same time as the RS tix and vip packages. One agent asked me what the date of the presale was. I guess we call after we hear about our seats. Please post if you hear anything new.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: April 8, 2015 04:31

dennisdster
You might want to be real sure about whether or not the VIP tickets will be distributed at all; we had the onstage seating for the last Stones Petco show, and they were "Will Call" ONLY.

Will Call will be just fine. Hopefully we will get an email with the seat location. I assume the concert will be 8 pm, wonder what time the reception will be, 5 or 6? Very excited! Glad to not have to hassle with presale. Have been trying to win tickets through the local radio station though!

Date: April 8, 2015 04:37

Didn't UT San Diego, say 730pm or Fox? Taylor Swift is 7pm..I think there is a noise ordinace at 11pm? Might be online tomorrow.

Date: April 8, 2015 04:38

sarahunwin

Can you link this? Can't see it?
[sandiego.padres.mlb.com]

Date: April 8, 2015 04:43

kate2
The May 17th date was just a guess by either the ticket sales depart or Ismena. I do not think they had any idea of the date. This was last Monday. Maybe, the event people assigning the tickets know. It is also opening week of Padre baseball so they are selling season tix, box seats etc at the same time as the RS tix and vip packages. One agent asked me what the date of the presale was. I guess we call after we hear about our seats. Please post if you hear anything new.

I will Kate.

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: April 8, 2015 05:06

tauk

Carolyn G

I'm sorry to hear. Hope everything is okay with your family.

Date: April 8, 2015 05:41

steffialicia
Kevin-Assuming you are in the US would you mind calling me at 516 503-5086?

Hi Stefanie,

I just tried calling and got an answering machine.

Date: April 8, 2015 06:09

Thanks JayBee. Hope you have a good time at the concert.

Carolyn G

"Until the Next Time We Say Goodbye"

Posted by: eyesoftheworld ()
Date: April 8, 2015 06:19

Very much looking forward to these shows thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: j22surf ()
Date: April 8, 2015 07:21

A quick update on the Padres website ticket page (http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/sd/ticketing/rollingstones.jsp)

There are now 'Buy Tickets' buttons showing below each of the presales that start tomorrow (4/8) at 10AM. They also added the Diamond, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Gold and Sapphire VIP packages with 'Buy Tickets' buttons for all as they go on sale tomorrow as well.

We ordered the 'Start Me Up' Experience package last week and keeping our fingers crossed they come through with decent seats which were guaranteed to be on the floor in P1. I will probably buy a couple more on the AX presale as backup and if not needed will sell here on IORR for face value.

Good luck everyone!

San Diego VIP tickets
Date: April 6, 2015 22:31

Please contact padres.com/rollingstones concerning VIP tickets.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR CONTACT ISMENA CASTELLON CONCERNING SAME.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1641
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home