Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 40
Re: San Diego CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 4, 2015 19:33

2014Slayer
We need an identifying bv/iorr mark so we can spot each other at the concert! Will have to figure out a place to meet before/after also!
I lIke that..
BV.. what say you?? Surely it's been done.. ? It'd be nice to know when you run into an IORR'er..

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: April 4, 2015 21:40

bv
I will certainly be in San Diego, planning to follow the whole tour, even if it means I will miss most of the summer in Norway, including out four weeks of strawberry season at home mid June to mid July sad smiley But The Stones are calling and once on tour the adrenaline is kicking in. In fact I am pretty useless at home already, online at all times, just thinking about California and what to do between San Diego and Columbus and so on. Airline tickets and hotels booked.

San Diego will be great. Don't know yet if I will stay in San Diego for a few more days or start moving east sooner. I see Amtrak takes 44 hours from LA to Chicago. Then there are great stops in Phonix and St Louis on the way to Columbus. My calendar is open and I am looking forward to a great tour. Staium shows means meeting lots of old and new friends - Stones time!

Too bad you will miss summer in Norway. I can tell you that we have wonderful strawberries in San Diego in April and May. Of course, we like BIG things in the US. I prefer the small sweet strawberries in Europe, but our big ones are very good at this time of year.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: April 5, 2015 03:08

I did receive an email told me that must to remove the name and email of contact with Padres ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 04:56 by rogerriffin.

Posted by: KevinP1980 ()
Date: April 5, 2015 03:28

I sent in my order for two tickets today. Not sure if this is a guarantee or not. Going to be checking my credit card for transactions. Please post here if you did the same and hear something positive. Thanks

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 5, 2015 04:21

They don't tell you where those field seats are located....hmmm......It's tempting!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 5, 2015 04:33

KevinP1980
I sent in my order for two tickets today. Not sure if this is a guarantee or not. Going to be checking my credit card for transactions. Please post here if you did the same and hear something positive. Thanks

Hi-I did the same and an e-mail was sent to me acknowledging receipt. Haven't checked credit card yet.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: April 5, 2015 04:42

steffialicia
KevinP1980

Hi-I did the same and an e-mail was sent to me acknowledging receipt. Haven't checked credit card yet.

They will process the requests this week in order received depending on space available. Hopefully by Tuesday, but according to an earlier post maybe Wednesday. I plan on calling Tuesday afternoon to check on my status.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: April 5, 2015 07:11

Petco Park seating chart is available from Padre's ticket office.

To the left of the stage are, left to right, sections A1 and A2, then in front of stage, A3 and A4, then the catwalk, then A5 and A6 and to the right of the stage A7 and A8.

Behind all those sections are, left to right, Sections A9 and A10, then in front of the small stage at the end of the catwalk, section A11, then A12 and A13.

Padres are selling these tix, not Ticketmaster.

How did you find that? I have been looking on Padres website but can only find a reliable seating chart for Taylor Swift!

Date: April 5, 2015 08:43

sarahunwin
Petco Park seating chart is available from Padre's ticket office.

To the left of the stage are, left to right, sections A1 and A2, then in front of stage, A3 and A4, then the catwalk, then A5 and A6 and to the right of the stage A7 and A8.

Behind all those sections are, left to right, Sections A9 and A10, then in front of the small stage at the end of the catwalk, section A11, then A12 and A13.

Padres are selling these tix, not Ticketmaster.

How did you find that? I have been looking on Padres website but can only find a reliable seating chart for Taylor Swift!

See the post above by RogerRiffen. That's the seating chart. If you call the Padres ticket office, they'll email it to you in connection with the VIP package.

Date: April 5, 2015 17:55

thanks JadedFaded. Just sent my e-mail to Ismena. Fingers crossed

Anyone know if we can use any credit card for the Start Me Up package?

Also anyone know how the seat number run - high to low from outside or the opposite?

Date: April 5, 2015 18:30

sarahunwin

Also anyone know how the seat number run - high to low from outside or the opposite?

Yes, I used my credit card.

Date: April 5, 2015 21:27

KevinP1980
sarahunwin

I used my credit card but the charge does not show as yet. I called my credit card company at 2:00 est

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 5, 2015 21:59

BluzDude
Hotel booked within walking distance -- now to score the tickets!
You must have had a good travel agent. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 5, 2015 22:26

Anybody have a link to this "start me up" experience?

Date: April 5, 2015 22:45

Woz
Anybody have a link to this "start me up" experience?

You have to call or email the Padres. There is no link yet.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 6, 2015 00:07

sweetcharmedlife
BluzDude
Hotel booked within walking distance -- now to score the tickets!

>grinning smiley<

Date: April 6, 2015 01:59

steffialicia
KevinP1980
sarahunwin

I used my credit card but the charge does not show as yet. I called my credit card company at 2:00 est

They told me last week that they were accepting the order forms already, but would not process them until this week. I got the impression they would process them on Wednesday, the day the presale begins. I don't know that they can sell any tickets before Wednesday. You should call the ticket office on Monday to find out for sure.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 6, 2015 05:15

If you can afford the VIP Packages, go for it. They wont know your exact seats until they go on sale Wednesday. You could be in the last row on the field, so be warned.

Also, these Pre-Sales are a gimmick, don't put all your eggs in that basket. Pre-Sales are about 10% of the seats available. A sampling of each category. They announce "Pre-Sales sold out quickly", driving sales of the general sale, which is about 75% of the stadiums.

AXS(which is AEG) has a partnership with Stubhub, which already has Stones tickets for "sale". The brokers don't actually have those tickets yet, but have been "promised" tickets in the sections they are advertising at 4 times face value. It's a huge scam that the promoters have down to a science by now.

Also, if you are excited at the $69 tickets you see listed. That's the last 5 rows of the Upper Deck of each stadium. Just a few tickets, that will be gone instantly. they will reappear on secondary sites (Stubhub, etc) for $300+.

The good news is you can always get tickets if you're silly with your money. If you want a reasonable price or view, go to a big stadium show in the middle of tour. People will be unloading tickets they were trying to scalp at the last minute. It almost always happens that way.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: April 6, 2015 12:02

sweetcharmedlife

Nice to see you back, Charmer. Where ya been, oh Nemesis Mine? Are you taking in any gigs out east?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-06 12:03 by SomeTorontoGirl.

Date: April 6, 2015 19:50

steffialicia
KevinP1980
sarahunwin

Ismena emailed me asking where I got her contact info.from. I left a message for her to call me. Feeling a little uneasy.

Date: April 6, 2015 19:58

Shit.. ok. Keep us posted

Date: April 6, 2015 20:15

steffialicia
steffialicia
KevinP1980
sarahunwin

Ismena emailed me asking where I got her contact info.from. I left a message for her to call me. Feeling a little uneasy.

Did she send you the form to submit an order?

Date: April 6, 2015 20:19

KevinP1980
steffialicia
steffialicia
KevinP1980
sarahunwin

I had submitted my order. She said the order is being forwarded to Petco Park events for processing. I'm trying to get the name of a contact person from her.

Date: April 6, 2015 22:35

steffialicia
KevinP1980
steffialicia
steffialicia
KevinP1980
sarahunwin

I had submitted my order. She said the order is being forwarded to Petco Park events for processing. I'm trying to get the name of a contact person from her.

Per Ismena's request, please contact padres.com/rolling stones regarding VIP tickets.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:47

SomeTorontoGirl
sweetcharmedlife

Nice to see you back, Charmer. Where ya been, oh Nemesis Mine? Are you taking in any gigs out east?
Hey STG. Laying low, here and there. Right now I'm just thinking San Diego. Maybe if I get real crazy, Atlanta. But I doubt it. Where are you heading?

Date: April 7, 2015 03:57

It's first come first served for the Start Me Up package. Ismenapadres told me not to bother now if I want to be up close

Posted by: kate2 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 04:08

Sarahuwin..I signed up for these VIPs and paid on April 1...not gone thru on my card yet. Did she say how many of the packages she sold? or where the seats really are supposed to be located?

Date: April 7, 2015 05:24

kate2
Sarahuwin..I signed up for these VIPs and paid on April 1...not gone thru on my card yet. Did she say how many of the packages she sold? or where the seats really are supposed to be located?

Kate, what time did you send your order in last Wednesday? We sent ours in about 2 pm, and nothing has dinged my credit card yet.

Posted by: kate2 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 05:39

I emailed the form and credidt card info at 8:30am April 1st....Not gone thru on my card yet. I am a little worried about when we get the seat info and where they are located for that amount of money. Post, if you find out who is now in charge of assigning the seats..'someone downstairs.' Ismena was very helpful but no seats yet.

Date: April 7, 2015 05:50

kate2
I emailed the form and credidt card info at 8:30am April 1st....Not gone thru on my card yet. I am a little worried about when we get the seat info and where they are located for that amount of money. Post, if you find out who is now in charge of assigning the seats..'someone downstairs.' Ismena was very helpful but no seats yet.

Ismena requested that she not be contacted directly regarding these tickets. She could not tell me anything except they are field seats in the VIP section. I was concerned too but am now just hoping for the best.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1580
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home