Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Keith twisting away
Posted by: RaahenTiikeri ()
Date: January 21, 2015 18:24

If it is´t Keith,it would be nice to see this guy today.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: January 21, 2015 18:25

No way. Feet are too large...

Date: January 21, 2015 18:25

A Google picture-search lead me to this site, where it originally was posted:

[quoteimg.com]

and:

[sonnigetage.wordpress.com]

Any spanish-speaking IORRians who can look into it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-21 18:26 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 21, 2015 19:59

Probably not Keith, imo, Doubt he could afford or worn those fancy duds back then and the face isn't quite right.

No clues in that spanish blog, just an impassioned plea about the loss of passion in the modern age.

But here is another clip showing Keith stutting his stuff although the tune had the opposite effect for MT.

peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-21 20:22 by Naturalust.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: January 21, 2015 19:59

Was his hair ever that thick that early? This article repeats how shy Keith was growing up >>> [www.dailymail.co.uk] Although that doesn't mean he didn't dance.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: January 21, 2015 20:27

No way is it Keith in that photo.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 21, 2015 21:30

It sure ain't Keith ... The guys arse is too big for starters

ROCKMAN

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: January 21, 2015 21:50

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: January 21, 2015 22:33

it's not him in these fancy clothesgrinning smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 21, 2015 23:13

It's not Keith, that's just somebody else: [www.philiptownsend.com]

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 21, 2015 23:25

Even the ear is to small grinning smiley it's hard to say but first look I don't see anything in common.............

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 21, 2015 23:39

TooTough
No, sorry...

Looks more like Stu.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: January 22, 2015 00:19

Keith had thick hair even when his mum walked him on a leash as a toddler, and shy people DO dance, and I still see no inconsistencies in terms of facial structure between this kid & Keef (even in the blow-up), and I don’t think the kid looks like Stu in the least but…Okay, okay, all you kill-joy naysayers, maybe it isn’t Keith after all…

The real Keith can sure bust a move, though – I’ve always loved his free-form dance interlude in the live version of Too Rude - the little hops, the snappy head turns & how he ends w/ that projectile beer spew (3:19-3:53)

Silver Dagger
...I asked Phil who ended up with who? He just replied, we didn't end up with either of them, but we had a great night on the town...

Dagger, thanks for digging up the Judy story! I had no idea she knew (& pilfered from) Brian. Nice of Brian & Phil to take such good care of her when she was passed out. I’m a ballet buff & have never heard that Mikhail B. was anything but hetero. Sounds like it may have been an innocent night on the town after all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-22 00:20 by Plink.

Date: January 22, 2015 00:24

Naturalust
...But here is another clip showing Keith stutting his stuff although the tune had the opposite effect for MT.

peace

I've always loved that bit of the filmthumbs up BTW, is there ANY piece of music in existence that would inspire MT to dance?

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: January 22, 2015 01:42

<<If it is´t Keith,it would be nice to see this guy today.>>

Date: January 22, 2015 01:52

Plink
Naturalust
...But here is another clip showing Keith stutting his stuff although the tune had the opposite effect for MT.

peace

I've always loved that bit of the filmthumbs up BTW, is there ANY piece of music in existence that would inspire MT to dance?

MR on November 25 2012 helped grinning smiley

Date: January 22, 2015 04:14

Plink
Naturalust

peace

Wasn't he basically just dancing while holding the acoustic during the Satisfaction finale? that's how I remember it.

Date: January 22, 2015 05:30

DandelionPowderman
Plink

...I've always loved that bit of the filmthumbs up BTW, is there ANY piece of music in existence that would inspire MT to dance?...

MR on November 25 2012 helped grinning smiley

Well, I suppose his awkward “bendy knee light steppin” on MR 2012 could be considered a form of dancing (if one broadens the definition). He even does a saucy little twirl @ 4:34 - I guess there’s hope for him yet! smiling bouncing smiley

Treacle – not sure I’d call what he does on acoustic during Satisfaction dancing, exactly – more like using his upper limbs & digits to strike chords that nobody can hear sad smiley

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: January 22, 2015 06:12

Can't be Keith. Only dance he ever does is the Charleston.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: January 22, 2015 06:42

stonehearted

Does everyone have a guy in their town who thinks he looks like Keith? We did and just like this guy other than the messy hair not even close.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:11

Come on guys, don't be envious of Keith. I guess he has surprised us all. For a while even I thought the only thing he could do was playing the guitar. Now he has proved us wrong.
Not only is he a decent actor and writer; now it turns out he's a great dancer too. I guess it wasn't all bragging in his famed book...

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: January 22, 2015 12:54

Date: January 22, 2015 13:12

Stoneage

...Not only is he a decent actor and writer; now it turns out he's a great dancer too ...

How right you are! Keith has indeed achieved greatness in dance, as has one Mr. Charlie "Bum Jiggler" Watts. In the clip below, he shows off his racy moves and speaks of his choreographic influences - I'm not kidding - this is a must-see!

Date: January 22, 2015 23:46

Stoneage
Come on guys, don't be envious of Keith. I guess he has surprised us all. For a while even I thought the only thing he could do was playing the guitar. Now he has proved us wrong.
Not only is he a decent actor and writer; now it turns out he's a great dancer too. I guess it wasn't all bragging in his famed book...

Wow, a triple threat!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1364
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home