Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Jerry Hall
Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: January 4, 2015 03:07

Re: Jerry Hall
Posted by: EJM ()
Date: January 4, 2015 03:21

And some more Jerry Hall ......

[www.facebook.com]

Here is another typical offering from the Daily Mail, here suggesting that Jerry's new partner "makes Mick Jagger look second rate " . I certainly won't comment on that but having met them both recently at a London poetry reading , they certainly seem happy, relaxed and charming and jolly good luck to her I think !

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: January 4, 2015 05:05

I'm still waiting for her blonde hair to turn grey.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: January 4, 2015 05:09

the fur is the worst part for me...

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: January 4, 2015 06:52

WHAT A DRAG IT IS GETTING OLD !

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 4, 2015 07:38

Wild electrical cable installation into the wall or is that an early Banksy?

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 4, 2015 08:41

What's up with those eyelashes? Hoping it's part of her stage make up.. maybe trailer park bag lady chic is in fashion in New York this winter.

As usual you can't judge a book by it's cover (well maybe in Rockman's case, lol ), but from all accounts she is a sweet lady...

peace

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 4, 2015 08:57

And if anybody is thinking of reposting those Anita-at-supermarket pics at this point, please resist the temptation.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: January 4, 2015 16:47

little queenie
the fur is the worst part for me...

pervert! ... oh wait, you mean the coat? Sorry.

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: January 4, 2015 19:04

The lady smoking and using the phone near the brickwall is great and some one is using free electricgrinning smiley

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: January 4, 2015 19:44

Naturalust
What's up with those eyelashes? Hoping it's part of her stage make up.. maybe trailer park bag lady chic is in fashion in New York this winter.

As usual you can't judge a book by it's cover (well maybe in Rockman's case, lol ), but from all accounts she is a sweet lady...

peace

Another case of commenting before you have read the story as it stated in the linked story "model turned actress Jerry Hall yesterday as she arrived for work at the Richmond Theatre in South West London." And yes I would guess the makeup was part of her stage makeup.

Date: January 4, 2015 21:57

mighty stork
Naturalust

peace

Another case of commenting before you have read the story as it stated in the linked story "model turned actress Jerry Hall yesterday as she arrived for work at the Richmond Theatre in South West London." And yes I would guess the makeup was part of her stage makeup.

Thanks for your educated guess. I'm sure everything you read in the dailymail is accurate and true.

But to quote yourself "That said I think people need to lighten up and not take everything so darn seriously."

peace

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: January 4, 2015 22:12

While we are on the subject of her "look"...Not so sure about the boots, but I love her jacket!

Posted by: Pietro ()
Date: January 4, 2015 22:17

English tabloids are disgusting. Imagine the creepy photographer stalking her, drooling because he caught her smoking by a trash bin.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 4, 2015 22:35

She lives in Richmond, and she was the star attraction over the Christmas & New Year period in the annual pantomime at Richmond Theatre, which this year was Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs. Her role was that of the Wicked Queen. In fact, pretty much all over Richmond, the tube station, various shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bus stops - there were advertising posters for this show.

[www.atgtickets.com]

Unfortunately, she's missed the greater proportion of all the nights so far due to illness. I live in Richmond, and only because I'm local and she's Jerry Hall and is also local, I thought I'd go. The night I went was one of the nights that she didn't perform, so I never got to see her in it. From what I read online though, a lot of the reviews of her early performances before she went down sick weren't that great anyway.

Whatever ... Jerry in Snow White ain't exactly Mick n' Keith on blistering form at a Stones gig, so I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. I did see her on the London stage many years ago in a theatre performance of the Graduate, she played Mrs Robinson. She was bloody great in that, really good.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 4, 2015 22:38

59 not bad...................

For punitively the poster should post a nice looking photo of him self while he was 18 and a bad looking photo from today grinning smiley

Date: January 4, 2015 22:39

Naturalust
mighty stork
Naturalust

peace

Thanks for your educated guess. I'm sure everything you read in the dailymail is accurate and true.

But to quote yourself "That said I think people need to lighten up and not take everything so darn seriously."

peace

I checked several sources including the theater's box office site to make sure what I was commenting on was accurate since NO, I do not trust the Dailymail to be trustworthy.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 4, 2015 22:48

Since The Internet I don't trust ANYTHING..............

Date: January 4, 2015 23:40

mighty stork
Naturalust
mighty stork
Naturalust

peace

peace

I checked several sources including the theater's box office site to make sure what I was commenting on was accurate since NO, I do not trust the Dailymail to be trustworthy.

Well excuse me then for not being so diligent in my reasearch. More fun to just jokingly comment on the picture.....eye rolling smiley

peace

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: January 5, 2015 10:07

paulywaul
She lives in Richmond, and she was the star attraction over the Christmas & New Year period in the annual pantomime at Richmond Theatre, which this year was Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs. Her role was that of the Wicked Queen. In fact, pretty much all over Richmond, the tube station, various shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bus stops - there were advertising posters for this show.

[www.atgtickets.com]

Unfortunately, she's missed the greater proportion of all the nights so far due to illness. I live in Richmond, and only because I'm local and she's Jerry Hall and is also local, I thought I'd go. The night I went was one of the nights that she didn't perform, so I never got to see her in it. From what I read online though, a lot of the reviews of her early performances before she went down sick weren't that great anyway.

Whatever ... Jerry in Snow White ain't exactly Mick n' Keith on blistering form at a Stones gig, so I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. I did see her on the London stage many years ago in a theatre performance of the Graduate, she played Mrs Robinson. She was bloody great in that, really good.

How cool! I'm glad she's doing her thing, and hope she's in better health than when she missed the performances.

When I see photos like this it makes me feel a little ill---can't fathom (don't want to) what it must be like to be a "public" person. As pietro says, above, "Imagine the creepy photographer stalking her, drooling because he caught her smoking by a trash bin."

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 5, 2015 12:44

For all Jerry's much-publicised determination to 'age naturally', ie, eschewing plastic surgery, I wouldn't say it is working. Being a diehard smoker doesn't help.

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: January 5, 2015 14:57

Many of her friends are against killing animals for fur. Tweet her.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 5, 2015 16:05

Bliss
For all Jerry's much-publicised determination to 'age naturally', ie, eschewing plastic surgery,
I wouldn't say it is working. Being a diehard smoker doesn't help.

... Sure it's working. That's what aging looks like.
Anyway I'm she's also capable of looking just fine when she and the photographer feel like it.

Date: January 5, 2015 17:37

Not too many people over the age of even 40 that look good in harsh sunlight. She didn't get the Beyoncé Photoshop treatment?

Posted by: MrThompsonWooft ()
Date: January 5, 2015 18:15

I still wouldn't say no.

Date: January 5, 2015 20:05

MrThompsonWooft
I still wouldn't say no.

You dog you.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: January 5, 2015 20:54

We don't know its real fur...and for that matter how many of us can hold our hands up and say we don;t possess any leather, suede or other animal skin...fur just gets the headlines, but the reality is the whole meat prodution industry is just as bad. Because something has been killed just for its fur doesn;t make it any worse than something killed and all it's body parts used.

I'm a hypocrite...the meat industry repulses me as does the fur trade, yet I eat meat (all be it very infrequent) wear leather and suede and feed my dog meat. It's hard to be ethical, very hard.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: January 5, 2015 21:52

chatoyancy
Many of her friends are against killing animals for fur. Tweet her.

I would if i knew know...I'm just a Facebooker. I have a Twitter account which I don't use. Do I just put a hashtag with her name after my comment and it will appear in a general collection of comments about her?

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 5, 2015 21:59

Re Jerry's fur - the coat and boots are shearling/sheepskin. Lambs and sheep are not slaughtered primarily for their fur or leather, unlike, say, mink or crocodile.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: January 5, 2015 22:57

Bliss
Re Jerry's fur - the coat and boots are shearling/sheepskin. Lambs and sheep are not slaughtered primarily for their fur or leather, unlike, say, mink or crocodile.

Oh well that's ok then...I'm sure the lambs and sheep feel better knowing that they were killed for multi purposes rather than just their skin. I'm sorry but it's the same, they have to endure terrifying ordeals before finally death.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1555
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home