Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New Mick interview (in the new "Rolling Stone Magazine" )
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: October 12, 2014 20:15

Like the majority of Jagger interviews, he doesn't give much information on anything. Either the journalists are weak or they are vetoed from asking the things fans want to hear...i.e. tour plans, new recordings, relationship with Keith, how the death of his partner affected him, and so on.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: October 13, 2014 17:01

There are many songs for Tattoo You reissue:
- It's a Lie
- I need you
- Misty Roads
- Fiji Jim
- Lonely at the top (Mick's solo version is awful)
- Not the way to go
- She never listen to me

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: October 14, 2014 23:00

crumbling_mice
Like the majority of Jagger interviews, he doesn't give much information on anything. Either the journalists are weak or they are vetoed from asking the things fans want to hear...i.e. tour plans, new recordings, relationship with Keith, how the death of his partner affected him, and so on.

Guys like David are smart enough not to ask stupid questions about his 'relationship with Keith' or 'how the death of his partner affected him' for such a one page article.
Suppose it's you: after 52 years would you like to answer questions like that about your private thoughts and feelings concerning your friends and loved ones for such an average and short & silly article??

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 14, 2014 23:11

Yeah in-depth subjects are/will be dealt with during an n-depth interview.
Do you remember the 1995 Jann Wenner one? It ran for 20 or 25 paegs and we learnt a lot.
I guess Jagger will do another one of these (with Fricke?) next year after the booked shows have been played.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home