Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 12
Re: Merchandising : 14on Fire
Posted by: flairville ()
Date: July 11, 2014 09:53

I'll give them until 22/7/14 for an update via email. If nothing happens, all of us mentioning it in the comments section of the frequent updates on Facebook from RS.com should create some movement.

Date: July 11, 2014 13:14

I'm still waiting on a couple of Paris t-shirts, too.

We were gutted to miss out on the Stade de France lithographs - they had all sold out by the time we got to the front of the merch queue outside the stadium - as we really wanted to frame them with our gig tickets for the perfect souvenir, so I'm hoping more of those come in stock.

I know this is the way of the world, but it's really annoying to now see opportunist buggers on ebay selling these posters for silly money having hoovered them all up at the venues. The Stones merchandising organisation should well and truly p**s on the ebayers chips by releasing more numbers of the things! winking smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 11, 2014 13:31

The general customer's service e-mailaddress is: digitalstores.cs@docdata.co.uk

But a more direct contact, with a genuine person 'in charge', is Susie Coleman (Customer Services Manager) - susie.coleman@docdata.co.uk

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 11, 2014 14:45

RoughJusticeOnYa

But a more direct contact, with a genuine person 'in charge', is Susie Coleman (Customer Services Manager) - susie.coleman@docdata.co.uk

thanks.

email on its way.

Date: July 11, 2014 14:55

odean73
RoughJusticeOnYa

thanks.

email on its way.

The susie one has bounded back to me.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: July 11, 2014 15:34

I had the high bid on the Stockholm 'tower' poster on EBay for a week until the last 3 seconds - argh! Yes, very annoying. Just ordered one - for less money - off the RS site yesterday and got an email saying it's due for delivery July 21. Fingers crossed!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 11, 2014 15:56

I sent an email as well. Hope it gets cleared up for everybody. I'm wishing for a Berlin Poster myself.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: July 11, 2014 23:54

On the bright side, I finally got an email today saying my program was on the way. No news of the litho, though.

Posted by: kait ()
Date: July 14, 2014 20:36

reply to my mail:

Hi,

Thank you for the email.

The items on the order all have a release date of 21st July, we can not send the order until this date. You should receive this shortly after this date.

Kind regards,

Rich
Digital Stores Customer Services

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: July 14, 2014 21:59

I received an email from the store today and apparently my t-shirt has been dispatched! I'm in the UK and ordered from the UK store and the email says it will take 1-4 working days.

I'll post again when I receive it (hopefully there will be no problems!).

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: July 15, 2014 07:03

My t-shirt was dispatched the 4th of July, and I live in Holland, and still havent got anything.

Pretty strange, when my garage orders spareparts for my car in Germany, the parts are delivered the next day !

And the shirt is still listed as "in stock".....

I don't mind getting it a bit late, but at least, let me know !

Date: July 15, 2014 16:39

rollingrichard
My t-shirt was dispatched the 4th of July, and I live in Holland, and still havent got anything.

Pretty strange, when my garage orders spareparts for my car in Germany, the parts are delivered the next day !

And the shirt is still listed as "in stock".....

I don't mind getting it a bit late, but at least, let me know !

I can't be the only one? My T-shirt arrived today! Didn't expect it after seeing this thread but am very pleased to get it. smiling smiley

Hopefully this bodes well for those still waiting. I ordered it on 24 June (it's the Rome Bocca Verita shirt) and I'm in the UK.

Posted by: Crazyhorse ()
Date: July 15, 2014 16:51

Glad you got your t-shirt Martha. I'm still waiting for my Berlin t-shirt and Litho...Fingers crossed.

Date: July 15, 2014 17:03

Good new Martha. Crazyhorse how did you get to order the Berlin litho? I never saw it available, only an image and a price for pre-order which was never possible for me. Oh well, hope you get yours okay.

Date: July 15, 2014 17:18

I didn't expect to receive it so soon after reading through here....

I really do hope you all get your orders soon!

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: July 15, 2014 17:20

My t-shirt arrived today too,. The WRONG one. I ordered Rome and got Belgium, in a bag marked Rome mind you. Expect fun and games to ensue with the return. I'm new to this company - are they always this incompetent?

Date: July 15, 2014 18:41

I'm glad for you, Martha !

I sent an email this morning, and received a mail back, the same day, explaining that it would have been better if I had chosen "courier"instead of "normal" postage.

I will have to wait a few more days, and in case I don't receive my shirt, I can contact them again.

This sounds really friendly, and I offered them to contact them ,in case the shirt has arrived.

Answering an email the same day, is IMHO very nice and kind.

I still got hope !

Date: July 15, 2014 19:31

Well done Martha and congratulations.

Posted by: Crazyhorse ()
Date: July 15, 2014 23:26

frankotero
Good new Martha. Crazyhorse how did you get to order the Berlin litho? I never saw it available, only an image and a price for pre-order which was never possible for me. Oh well, hope you get yours okay.

Frankotero, I ordered litho when I got back from Berlin on June 13 and the website advertised as order (not pre order). I then received an email on 28th saying they will chase up with supplier.

Date: July 16, 2014 00:04

Wow, good on you Crazyhorse. Guess I should have done the same thing. In good news I did get an email from the website saying my shirts will be sent on the 21st. Hope the weather stays warm for a while so I can get some use out of them this year (in Germany).

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: July 16, 2014 09:11

I ordered the Varsity Jacket as displayed with tongue on back and they sent me one with no tongue. They make the returns process difficult, onerous and expensive.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: July 16, 2014 10:41

Paulhanrahan
I ordered the Varsity Jacket as displayed with tongue on back and they sent me one with no tongue. They make the returns process difficult, onerous and expensive.

Please can you elaborate on your experience as I may be about to be the next in line. (I've also been sent the wrong item.) I've had no response to my email as yet which doesn't surprise - I just knew this would be trouble.

Posted by: Stones CAT ()
Date: July 16, 2014 11:17

I ordered my Cico Massimo Tshirt on 26 June ... I'm waitnig ...eye rolling smiley

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: July 16, 2014 11:19

MarthaTuesday, glad to hear your tshirt arrived.

Hopefully the deliveries of the wrong merch is rectified. Without too much of a hassle, that is.

Still on the fence about placing an order.

Date: July 16, 2014 19:49

I ordered my shirt 03 July, and paid it directly through Ideal.
I received it today, which is pretty much to what they promised.

Next time I'll order by courier, thats much more save. ( as they advised ).

The XL I ordered is more like a XXL for Europeans, keep that in mind. I ordered XL, as I thought it was American, but even the European XL is pretty big. They seem to keep in mind, our beer-bellies !!

Date: July 16, 2014 20:53

rollingrichard

The XL I ordered is more like a XXL for Europeans, keep that in mind. I ordered XL, as I thought it was American, but even the European XL is pretty big. They seem to keep in mind, our beer-bellies !!

Glad you got your T-shirt! I was beginning to feel bad about getting mine when so many others were still waiting.

I was surprised with the size too. Seems they've got more generous. I got a medium size from Hyde Park last year. It fits but isn't very roomy, and I always like to allow for washing machine shrinkage (especially with my washing machine that seems to shrink everything I own!). Got a large for Rome and it's massive! Even as a dress, it's big... At least I'll wear it and not worry about it shrinking when I wash it!

Btw, Odean73 - forgot to comment on your other thread. I'm really pleased to hear you got things sorted regarding the insurance, and glad to hear your wife's getting better.

Posted by: LuxuryStones ()
Date: July 16, 2014 20:59

"Merchandining" according to Johan Cruijff.

Date: July 16, 2014 21:12

Another Cruyff dribble? winking smiley

Posted by: LuxuryStones ()
Date: July 16, 2014 21:28

He invented lots of phrases that nobody understands, it made him even more popular in Holland.

Date: July 16, 2014 23:16

MarthaTuesday
rollingrichard

Glad you got your T-shirt! I was beginning to feel bad about getting mine when so many others were still waiting.

I was surprised with the size too. Seems they've got more generous. I got a medium size from Hyde Park last year. It fits but isn't very roomy, and I always like to allow for washing machine shrinkage (especially with my washing machine that seems to shrink everything I own!). Got a large for Rome and it's massive! Even as a dress, it's big... At least I'll wear it and not worry about it shrinking when I wash it!

Btw, Odean73 - forgot to comment on your other thread. I'm really pleased to hear you got things sorted regarding the insurance, and glad to hear your wife's getting better.

Thanks, Martha.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2389
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home