Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12
Re: Merchandising : 14on Fire
Date: August 7, 2014 11:40

smokeydusky
What are the measurements of the shirt (chest, shoulder)? Thanks!

I've just measured the small and it's 18.5 inches across the chest and 19 inches across the shoulders.

I've actually just snapped a photo of the 'SM' French flag t-shirt laying on top of the 'SM' Eiffel Tower t-shirt and the size difference is bizarre! The sleeves in particular are absolutely ruddy massive on the Eiffel Tower top. It's a really, really crappy cut and rubbish fit, which is a shame as the colour and design are really cool.

Without wanting to seem like some sort of inter-dunce, can someone please explain to me the best way to post a photo on here? Cheers.

Date: August 7, 2014 12:09

Hang on, I think I might have cracked it...

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: August 7, 2014 13:49

These are all Mediums.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: August 7, 2014 14:01

Just got my Circus Maximus lithograph and various shirts. It took a long while to arrive but I can't complain.

But I wish I had a chance to get the Berlin litho.

Date: August 7, 2014 14:07

What shirts did you get?

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: August 7, 2014 15:20

I got a Germany world cup shirt, the Circo Massimo shirt that was sold out at the show when I arrived at 5 pm and a second Berlin TV Tower shirt as I want to wear one regularly and keep the other one for the collection.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 7, 2014 15:55

The saga only gets better (NOT)… Latest e-mail:

Thank you for getting back to us.

We have sent the parcel to the address below:

[Correct delivery address inserted here]

I can confirm that a full refund has been issued and the payment will process within 3-5 days.

Regrettably the item was returned damaged by the courier. Whilst we take every effort to ensure parcels are dispatched safely it is in the hands of the courier. We do monitor this very carefully however again please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and the unsatisfactory experience you have had.

Who would credit this?!

Posted by: smokeydusky ()
Date: August 7, 2014 21:07

MingSubu

The measurement in the pic is ~19.5". Length is ~28".

Thanks!!
(Was looking for just this info!)

Date: August 7, 2014 21:16

Smokeydusky, glad that I was of some help.

Netherlands Tulip Tongue Poster
Posted by: Bunzing ()
Date: August 7, 2014 20:44

That's strange. That poster was sold out long ago, I was told. Today it saw it on the US site; I ordered and paid and the next second it was removed from the site. Did I order the last one or is it a mistake and I don't have to expect any delivery at all?

Re: Netherlands Tulip Tongue Poster
Date: August 7, 2014 20:56

There was a thread a while back. Seems like the store isn't 100% to order from...

Re: Netherlands Tulip Tongue Poster
Date: August 7, 2014 21:15

Please keep us updated about your order. Some are having no problems, others are, with their orders.

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: August 7, 2014 23:07

Yess. Today I received my FloorCrew baby strampler and german flag shirt. Both very good quality compared to the event shirts (eiffel tower, menneke pis, tv tower, which all look 20 years old after one washing).
The babygrow shirt has a great tongue design! Love it on my one month old son.

So, I received my Berlin litho, floorcrew strampler and german flag shirt from the digitalstores stones store. 6-8 weeks waiting.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 8, 2014 00:55

Beast

I can confirm that a full refund has been issued and the payment will process within 3-5 days.

Regrettably the item was returned damaged by the courier. Whilst we take every effort to ensure parcels are dispatched safely it is in the hands of the courier. We do monitor this very carefully however again please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and the unsatisfactory experience you have had.

Who would credit this?!

I don't even understand it. Why do they even need you to know it was damaged if they've issued a refund?--the damage is nothing to do with you. confused smiley

Date: August 8, 2014 02:26

Aquamarine
Beast

Who would credit this?!

I don't even understand it. Why do they even need you to know it was damaged if they've issued a refund?--the damage is nothing to do with you. confused smiley

Because I wanted to know why they could not have resent me the item after it was returned to them undelivered. When they eventually told me that they couldn't arrange a re-delivery because the item was no longer available, I naturally assumed that they had just gone ahead and resold the item to someone else without informing me of anything. So I gave them to understand in no uncertain terms that I was not best pleased with this scenario and asked for contact details of the store owner so that I could lodge a complaint. They then came up with this reason as to why they could not resend me the item. GRRR….

Date: August 8, 2014 02:34

Beast
Aquamarine
Beast

Who would credit this?!

Because I wanted to know why they could not have resent me the item after it was returned to them undelivered. When they eventually told me that they couldn't arrange a re-delivery because the item was no longer available, I naturally assumed that they had just gone ahead and resold the item to someone else without informing me of anything. So I gave them to understand in no uncertain terms that I was not best pleased with this scenario and asked for contact details of the store owner so that I could lodge a complaint. They then came up with this reason as to why they could not resend me the item. GRRR….

Oh, I see. Hmm, that's a somewhat creative explanation on their part . . . I think you deserve a free one from somebody after all this! I'm still waiting for mine from Bravado, trying not to count chickens etc.

Date: August 8, 2014 02:39

I fully agree, Aquamarine! We'll see - I haven't quite finished with them yet, though as you say, it's best not to count chickens… But I hope yours and everyone else's eventually comes through safe and sound!

Posted by: smokeydusky ()
Date: August 8, 2014 04:13

LetsSpendTheNetTogether

I've just measured the small and it's 18.5 inches across the chest and 19 inches across the shoulders.

I've actually just snapped a photo of the 'SM' French flag t-shirt laying on top of the 'SM' Eiffel Tower t-shirt and the size difference is bizarre! The sleeves in particular are absolutely ruddy massive on the Eiffel Tower top. It's a really, really crappy cut and rubbish fit, which is a shame as the colour and design are really cool.

Without wanting to seem like some sort of inter-dunce, can someone please explain to me the best way to post a photo on here? Cheers.

Thank you!!

Date: August 8, 2014 13:17

smokeydusky
Thank you!!

You're welcome smiling smiley

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: August 8, 2014 14:02

Hi,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-22 17:26 by tioms.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: August 8, 2014 16:05

tioms
Hi,
Today I've got 35 euro's back for T shirts I didn't want.

I Paid for shirts of Belgium and I got shirts from Rome.

Paid 105 euro and they give me back 35 euro's!!!!
I'm not obliged to send the shirts back!!!

Jezus wept! I paid for a shirt of Rome and got Belgium! Packed in a bag labelled Rome so some idiot has obviously got a whole batch wrong. They offered me a refund if I returned the goods and said "it is important that you obtain proof of posting" which I took to mean there'll be another forthcoming dispute about non arrival and decided to put it down to experience and keep it, also deciding that I would never buy anything from that store again. I won't change my mind on that either but I have now tried the American store which is by all accounts better. Let's hope so!

Date: August 9, 2014 01:49

Good reason to think more positively about the American store, because--

Guess. What. Just. Arrived.

MY. BERLIN. LITHO.!!!

And it's beautiful! smiling smiley

Though strangely numbered 3/50.

(Edit: I suspect this may be a reprinted--or whatever you do with lithographs--version for the US market, as it's a standard 18 x 24" size, and I've always found that European posters are measured in centimeters.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-09 03:16 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: August 9, 2014 08:48

Rebelrebel and tioms : maybe you can exchange the shirts, if the sizes are OK !

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: August 9, 2014 10:46

Aquamarine, i got my european berlin litho, it is the same size and has 28/50.
I got my paris litho at the concert, it also has the exact same size.

I don't think it's a reprint... we're just very lucky

Date: August 9, 2014 10:59

I don't actually mind if it is a reprint, as I love it anyway--but yes, I agree we're very lucky! smiling smiley

Posted by: biggzee ()
Date: August 9, 2014 12:40

Pinkpop lithograph back on UK store, no mention of limited edition. Must be reprinting some of the more popular?

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: August 9, 2014 16:21

I got the 14 on fire leather jacket.very nice.looking forward to the 15 on fire one.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: August 9, 2014 20:52

I have just been very courageous : I have had good experience with them by ordering the yellow tongue shirt, and received it pretty quickly.They advised me to place latter orders by courier, instead of standard mail.

I just did : I ordered the men's black tankshirt ( hope the summer stays for a little while ) , and ordered the grey tongue shirt ( no events shirts ).
The tank I ordered as Large instead of Xlarge, as the yellow shirt ( Xlarge ) was really huge !

This UK site seems like hit or miss : I hope I hit again !, as the good news from you guys keeps dropping in, the last few days...

Posted by: Crazyhorse ()
Date: August 9, 2014 21:07

Aquamarine
I don't actually mind if it is a reprint, as I love it anyway--but yes, I agree we're very lucky! smiling smiley

Pretty sure initial run was 150 but who cares as long as it looks good

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: August 9, 2014 22:51

Crazyhorse
Aquamarine

Pretty sure initial run was 150 but who cares as long as it looks good

To the people in the US that received the Berlin poster. Did you order from the US store or through Europe/UK?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2156
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home