Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12
Re: Merchandising : 14on Fire
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: August 5, 2014 19:52

Beast, I'd be so pissed off. What was their reason for it being undelivered?

Did anyone get the Madrid litho, off of ebay, that I posted about earlier?

Posted by: Crazyhorse ()
Date: August 5, 2014 22:11

Beast
Those incompetents have now received a scathing response from me after I learnt of the next episode in the saga about my missing litho (returned to them undelivered, which I found out only after writing to ask where it was). So they asked if I wanted a refund or to have it redelivered. Obviously I opted for the latter, only then to be told instead of this outrage (and no rely either to my question of where the litho was originally delivered to):

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately we have run out of our stock of the litho and I'm unable to arrange a replacement for you.

I do understand this is frustrating and can only apologise.

Could you please advise if you prefer a credit voucher towards a new order on our website or a refund?

Beast, I got two emails today and they have canceled my order without getting in touch for the Berlin litho and t-shirt. This is after receiving nearly an email every week apologising for the delay. What a pisser

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 6, 2014 04:19

Crazyhorse
Beast
Those incompetents have now received a scathing response from me after I learnt of the next episode in the saga about my missing litho (returned to them undelivered, which I found out only after writing to ask where it was). So they asked if I wanted a refund or to have it redelivered. Obviously I opted for the latter, only then to be told instead of this outrage (and no rely either to my question of where the litho was originally delivered to):

Unfortunately we have run out of our stock of the litho and I'm unable to arrange a replacement for you.

Could you please advise if you prefer a credit voucher towards a new order on our website or a refund?

Beast, I got two emails today and they have canceled my order without getting in touch for the Berlin litho and t-shirt. This is after receiving nearly an email every week apologising for the delay. What a pisser

I canceled my order with them and ordered from bravadousa--got an email today saying it has shipped. Can you guys do the same?

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: August 6, 2014 05:31

I got confirmation on July 24 that my Berlin poster shipped. With 7-14 day shipping to the US they're cutting it close. I'm getting nervous.

It's outrageous that they don't give you tracking info.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 6, 2014 07:44

Still waiting for the Paris Litho, Mug and Paris T-shirt. Got a mail that they even had problems with the Mug :-)

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 6, 2014 10:01

Well what a surprise, just logged onto my stones order account and find out that my Paris poster is now cancelled.

No email just nothing.

This is crap service and very annoying.

Date: August 6, 2014 10:04

Aquamarine
Crazyhorse
Beast

I canceled my order with them and ordered from bravadousa--got an email today saying it has shipped. Can you guys do the same?
Unfortunately they don't have the Berlin litho otherwise I would try ordering from them. I don't think the UK store could deal with demand and screwed up by letting folks place order on the site whilst items still had in stock but supply was limited

Date: August 6, 2014 10:13

Bummer--they seem to have sold out of the Berlin litho since I ordered mine, or at least, I don't see it on there any more. Thanks even more to cimaz for the heads-up, in that case.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: August 6, 2014 10:14

It is a shame that they released a lithograph for the Berlin show and never really made it available for the fans. At the show there was no chance to get it. And also the official stores only had a hand full of Berlin lithographs.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 6, 2014 10:27

I'm repeating myself but I really want to know what happened with the Berlin Lithos. Really want one because I like it the best out of the 5 shows I was at, of course I have all the others. It was a pain in the ass carrying them around too, but I sensed if I didn't I would regret it because they'd all be sold by the end of the concert. The things I do out of love for The Stones!

Date: August 6, 2014 10:38

Some weeks ago the designer of the Berlin litho was around at IORR. Maybe there is a way to get a high resolution file to print a poster?

Date: August 6, 2014 11:17

Great idea Henrik87. I would pay for this if it was available. Hopefully the designer or someone in charge is reading this. I can do without the limited numbers, just want something nice to hang on the wall. At the moment I have an semi-good A4 size, but I want the real thing.

Date: August 6, 2014 11:29

There is no Need to sell lithographs. If someone or the designer can share the high resolution file everyone can print posters on its own. There are many many companys who offer poster printing online.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 6, 2014 11:43

MingSubu
Beast, I'd be so pissed off. What was their reason for it being undelivered?

Believe me, I am, MingSubu!! Along with everyone else on here who's suffered at the hands of these amateurs. They never told me why it was returned to them undelivered and I've now asked them twice for the reason and am still waiting for the answer. I've also asked for the contact details of whoever is in charge of Digital Stores because one way or another I'm going to be lodging a complaint, FWIW.

Aquamarine - yes, I ordered the litho yesterday from the US store instead but am not holding my breath. I just checked and the order is still processing…

Ordering from the US store also involves higher shipping charges and likely customs duties. I told Digital Stores that the least they could have done after apparently reselling my litho without my knowledge (if indeed they really ever did send it out to me in the first place) was to source one for me from the US store. As if that would ever occur to anyone in a place where the "customer service" is already non-existent!

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 6, 2014 12:48

My Paris litho is still pending...

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: August 6, 2014 16:40

Are they shipping staff with courier or standard mail?

Date: August 6, 2014 16:42

Standard mail to me in the US, no tracking info. That's if they ever actually sent it at all.

Date: August 6, 2014 16:42

Standard mail for me in the US, without tracking info. That's if they ever actually sent it at all.

Date: August 6, 2014 19:19

Good news to report for a change. Two of my three orders (shirts) arrived today without incident and on time. I hope the same for the third. Plus I ordered the Madrid Litho from MusicToday. Hope there won't be any issues with them. Keep your fingers crossed people hopefully we all get what we ordered. It's a real shame though about Beast's Litho. I suspect wrongful doing there. Hope you find it someday at a reasonable price.

Posted by: smokeydusky ()
Date: August 6, 2014 20:02

LetsSpendTheNetTogether
Grrrr, no Paris lithos on bravadousa.com. Looks like I'm fated not to get one of these. Cheers for the link anyway, cimaz.

I've also got to wonder what on earth is going on with the cut of the Eiffel Tower gig t-shirts. Both the one I got at the show and another ordered online* are absolutely massive and a totally different cut and size to all of my other size small Stones t's. The E.T ones hang off me like a sack and are more like a large than a small! My black Paris event top, grey tongue evolution top and yellow tour top are totally different and a perfect fit.

* I ordered another online as I hoped the one I got in Paris had been mistakenly labelled as a size small.

What are the measurements of the shirt (chest, shoulder)? Thanks!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 6, 2014 20:06

smokeydusky
LetsSpendTheNetTogether
Grrrr, no Paris lithos on bravadousa.com. Looks like I'm fated not to get one of these. Cheers for the link anyway, cimaz.

I've also got to wonder what on earth is going on with the cut of the Eiffel Tower gig t-shirts. Both the one I got at the show and another ordered online* are absolutely massive and a totally different cut and size to all of my other size small Stones t's. The E.T ones hang off me like a sack and are more like a large than a small! My black Paris event top, grey tongue evolution top and yellow tour top are totally different and a perfect fit.

* I ordered another online as I hoped the one I got in Paris had been mistakenly labelled as a size small.

What are the measurements of the shirt (chest, shoulder)? Thanks!

I ordered the same one in a small and it sure doesn't sound like it's gonna fit me. Guess it's another one that my son gets to wear. Boo Hoo, sniff. sad smiley

Date: August 6, 2014 20:22

This is a medium.

The measurement in the pic is ~19.5". Length is ~28".

I can measure some L and XL shirts too. They are from the 50 & Counting... tour though. I find the L fits me perfect in the chest and shoulders, but they are so long. M is on the tight side, but a perfect length.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-06 20:39 by MingSubu.

Date: August 6, 2014 20:30

Edit for bad info.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-07 13:55 by MingSubu.

Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: August 6, 2014 21:50

Still waiting for my shirt from Lisbon. I ordered it on May 28. Enough is enough already! I sent three e-mails, they keep saying 4-6 weeks delivery. its been almost 10 weeks now!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 7, 2014 01:56

Response received to my strongly-worded e-mail about the fate of my order and the abysmal "service":

Thank you for the email.

This has been escalated and someone will be in contact with you in due course.

Date: August 7, 2014 02:40

Like I said, I was receiving numerous emails every week since my order 13 June & still they @#$%& up. If there were only 150 of the Berlin lithos strange that they were available from numerous sites but presumably the same supplier. Anyway, I've given this enough energy time to move on after sending emails to all concerned demanding they contact there supplier to forward the @#$%& poster

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 7, 2014 05:16

MingSubu

This is a medium.

The measurement in the pic is ~19.5". Length is ~28".

I can measure some L and XL shirts too. They are from the 50 & Counting... tour though. I find the L fits me perfect in the chest and shoulders, but they are so long. M is on the tight side, but a perfect length.

Thanks for the measurements, Ming. A men's small is always going to be too big for me, but if the length is a few inches shorter than 28", I can live with that. It is annoying that they don't offer more shirts in women's sizes, but that's the way the market works. The reality is, if there's no other choice, women will opt to buy and wear a mens sized t-shirt, but most men wouldn't be caught dead wearing a women's t-shirt...unless, of course, you're Keith Richards. grinning smiley

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: August 7, 2014 09:20

nnn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-22 18:13 by tioms.

Date: August 7, 2014 09:25

tioms
Hi,

I've got my shirts at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did buy two shirts of Belgium.
Do you know what I've got?

Two shirts of Rome!!!!!!
I did e mail to him about, answer:: We are sell out of Belgium!!!!
Greets tioms

eye popping smiley sad smiley

Just ridiculous, but seems to be par for the course . . .

Date: August 7, 2014 11:28

Beast
Response received to my strongly-worded e-mail about the fate of my order and the abysmal "service":

Thank you for the email.

This has been escalated and someone will be in contact with you in due course.

"This has been escalated..." - usually means it has been passed to the person who should have taken care of it in the first place! I really hope you get some joy with this, Beast, and your order is dispatched forthwith!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2240
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home