Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith: electric, straight razor, or disposable?
Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: May 12, 2014 17:00

Having just spent considerable time shaving (as I do every d*%$* day), Keith always seems to have a perfect shave. So, as I was shaving, I was wondering....

electric, straight, or disposable?

Re: Keith: electric, straight razor, or disposable?
Date: May 12, 2014 17:03

Posted by: mrpaulincanada ()
Date: May 12, 2014 18:04

Has Keith ever had facial hair? Moustache, beard, goatee?? (not just forgetting to shave for a few days or appearing in movies)

I was always surprised that Keith would normally be shaved for interviews that he did (esp. in the 1970s)

Posted by: Kick Jaggards ()
Date: May 12, 2014 18:13

Date: May 12, 2014 18:57

mrpaulincanada
Has Keith ever had facial hair? Moustache, beard, goatee?? (not just forgetting to shave for a few days or appearing in movies)

I was always surprised that Keith would normally be shaved for interviews that he did (esp. in the 1970s)

Did you look at the pic right above your post? smiling smiley

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: May 12, 2014 19:07

Didn'the have a full grown beard like Mick, around 1980?

Date: May 12, 2014 19:21

Don't think so...

Posted by: mrpaulincanada ()
Date: May 13, 2014 00:19

In the picture right above my post, Keith didn't shave, I don't think that qualifies...I thought I made that point somewhat clear....hot smiley

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: May 13, 2014 00:22

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 13, 2014 00:43

....BLADE!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: May 13, 2014 00:48

.............................................................................................. Terry O'Neill

ROCKMAN

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 13, 2014 01:12

According to Life, one of his closest shaves was not by electric, straight, or disposable razor, but by a NATO missile battery....

"There was a character called Arndt Krupp von Bohlen und Halback, whose name I remember because he was the gaily painted heir to the Krupp millions, and a degenerate even by my standards....he may have been in the car during one of the most terrifying moments I've had in a motorcar and one of my closest shaves with mortality.....

"We'd gone on a trip to Fez in a rented peugeot, and left at night to go back to Marrakech, across the Atlas Mountains. I was driving. Up there among the hairpin bends, halfway down, round the corner right in front of me, without any by-your-leave-, coming at us there were these two motorcycles, military I realized by the uniforms, and they were covering all the road. So he managed to swerve there, I managed to get round here, but down below is half a mile of forget-about-it.

"So I pull back in and swerve around, and in front of me now is this huge truck, with more motorcycle outriders, and I ain't going over, so I clipped one of the motorcyclists and I went right by the thing. They went bananas.

"And as we were passing by it, there's a huge missile, a rocket on the truck. We're going round the bend and we've just made it--I've got one wheel over the abyss; I just managed to save us. What the f^ck is this doing in the middle of the road? And seconds later, boooom. It went over. We hear this huge crash and explosion. It was so fast I don't think they knew what happened.

"This was a long, big M-----F-er, an articulated truck.

"But how we got away with it I don't really know. Just drove on. Foot down. Deal with the hairpins. My night driving abilities were famous at that time. We changed cars when we got down to Meknes. I went to the garage and said, 'This car isn't working very well. Can we rent another one?' We just got the hell out of there. I was expecting NATO on my tail or something, at least an immediate military response, helicopters and searchlights. The next day we're looking in the papers. Not a mention...."

pp. 231-232

Date: May 13, 2014 01:34

....Whoa!! stonehearted... looks like you've been influenced by copsandrobber's style

ROCKMAN

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 13, 2014 01:48

Nope--just good 'ole cut and paste, that's my style. smiling smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 13, 2014 02:00

I thought this was going to be about showing the blade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1687
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home