Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 11 of 16
Re: MADRID Spain 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: April 2, 2014 22:58

Domonkos
MoreFastNumbers
I just bought a Lucky Dip for Madrid and it seems to me that it's only one ticket (not a pair). Is that possible?

Thanks, just did the same, just to get in.

What do you think Domonkos? This is ONE ticket? You paid 65 EUR for it too?

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: April 2, 2014 23:02

just I got a Lucky Dip 65 euros
well I hope good luck..
5 hours this morning... 2 this afternoon... for a lucky tix... not a good deal
but.. they are the rolling stones

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: April 2, 2014 23:05

Yes, it's the LD ticket, I bought ONE, paid 65 Euros. I think it's an improvisation to satisfy the disappointed hordes.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 2, 2014 23:10

Yeah, they're letting LDs get 1 ticket. Cool

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 2, 2014 23:10

Link is working NOW

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: April 2, 2014 23:17

LD working now for those interested.

Between all our friends we were able to get the 30 GA tickets needed for all. A difficult day but all end well.

The selling system, just rubish... Incredible how they play with us without taking care of the customers.

Date: April 2, 2014 23:18

Go for them!!! Not the best deal, but seeing the scalpers prices, maybe a good option. I mean to get in, later you can correct it. But nonethless, I'm a bit sad and tired.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-02 23:21 by Domonkos.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 2, 2014 23:20

Wow, I'm tired from one GA. 30! eye popping smiley

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 2, 2014 23:22

Good on yer Garbie and I hope you have a great time.

I know I will be there with a GA tix in my hand,but I don't know when.

See you all there. winking smiley

Date: April 2, 2014 23:24

Garbie

Between all our friends we were able to get the 30 GA tickets needed for all. A difficult day but all end well.

The selling system, just rubish... Incredible how they play with us without taking care of the customers.

HOW?? In a ticket office in Spain or what?
Anyway congrat! winking smiley

Date: April 2, 2014 23:35

Interesting, it's transferable, if you get a better ticket:

If someone different from the holder of the card used for payment is going to pick up the tickets, the following documents will be mandatory: the purchase reference number, a copy of the ID or passport of the purchaser, a copy of the card used for payment and a letter of authorization signed by the holder of the card.

Date: April 2, 2014 23:35

Many of us working together, in different places (on line, off line), well conected and when one had the opportunity, getting as much as possible. Really, 30 tickets means that 5 of us were able to buy (5x6=30).

Really happy. I was going to go for golden circle but when I saw that all the old good friends wanted to come we decided it was better to go for GA to have more chances of being together. A Stones concert with all your real good friends around has no price! Sure the party will last for a couple of days....

MoreFastNumbers
Garbie

Date: April 2, 2014 23:39

Domonkos

If someone different from the holder of the card used for payment is going to pick up the tickets, the following documents will be mandatory: the purchase reference number, a copy of the ID or passport of the purchaser, a copy of the card used for payment and a letter of authorization signed by the holder of the card.

No! If you bought your Lucky Dip with e.g. with your wife's credit card, but used your ID, it's OK with the listed documents. But you can not sell it to other people (with other IDs).

Date: April 2, 2014 23:43

Garbie
Many of us working together, in different places (on line, off line), well conected and when one had the opportunity, getting as much as possible. Really, 30 tickets means that 5 of us were able to buy (5x6=30).

Really happy. I was going to go for golden circle but when I saw that all the old good friends wanted to come we decided it was better to go for GA to have more chances of being together. A Stones concert with all your real good friends around has no price! Sure the party will last for a couple of days....

MoreFastNumbers
Garbie

WOW! Hats off
And how many of them are from online purchase (if I may ask)?

Date: April 2, 2014 23:45

MoreFastNumbers
Domonkos

No! If you bought your Lucky Dip with e.g. with your wife's credit card, but used your ID, it's OK with the listed documents. But you can not sell it to other people (with other IDs).

It could work if you sell the ticket, give all the ID and card copies to the buyer, and he/she collects the ticket with a lawyer. tongue sticking out smiley

Now, everybody got the chance to buy ticket, how about the pre- and after parties?hot smiley

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: April 2, 2014 23:52

LD are possible, had for 2 times, now...

Date: April 2, 2014 23:57

I have been queueing from 9.30 to 16.00 and I finally got the tickets in FNAC Madrid. Only two people working on the box office!. Some buyers had been waiting the night before.

Date: April 3, 2014 00:00

Garbie

MoreFastNumbers
Garbie

Congrats Garbie and co.! Good job. Just let me know if somebody out from the 30 goes to a holiday with his girlfriend around the end of June.

...just kiddin' to get out of stress.

Date: April 3, 2014 00:05

Ha, ha, ha...I will let you know.

Anyway you are already in with the LD. Maybe you will finish in the GC, who knows?

By the way, are you Spanish? 25 th June is a great time to be in Madrid. Good weather but not extremely hot. Great to have some drinks in the places around the Bernabéu before (and after) the concert.

Domonkos
Garbie

MoreFastNumbers
Garbie

Congrats Garbie and co.! Good job. Just let me know if somebody out from the 30 goes to a holiday with his girlfriend around the end of June.

...just kiddin' to get out of stress.

Date: April 3, 2014 00:11

Garbie
Ha, ha, ha...I will let you know.

Anyway you are already in with the LD. Maybe you will finish in the GC, who knows?

By the way, are you Spanish? 25 th June is a great time to be in Madrid. Good weather but not extremely hot. Great to have some drinks in the places around the Bernabéu before (and after) the concert.

Garbie, I HAVE TO get in to the GC. Could be my last Stones gig. So I will do my best, dunno how yet.

I'm hungarian, but live in Tenerife, can't wait for Madrid. Big city and all, you know, we're a bit at the end of the world.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 3, 2014 00:21

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: April 3, 2014 07:19

Hi,
I spent the whole yesterday queuing and trying to get the tickets but failed. Twice I was close, I had everything filled up and then the connection broke down. When I finally got through, it was sold out. Bloody hell.

The plan was to go and see the gig with my wife and 8-years old daughter, therefore I was looking for three decent seated tickets, not GA. VIP packages are too expensive. Well, I didn´t succeed yet but I´m not gonna give up. We are going to be in Spain anyway at that time in June.

Any help is appreciated and welcome. We want the Stones.

Anyway I certainly do hope that everyone who was lucky enough to get the ticket is going to have a wonderful time over there in Madrid!

Ya-Yas

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: April 3, 2014 08:55

Ya-yas, I believe that it will be easy todo find tickets the same day of the concert. A lot of scalpers, some of them queing just un front of me yesterday. Good luck

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: April 3, 2014 10:31

Ya-Yas
... with my wife and 8-years old daughter...
Sorry to disturb, but are U fully sure that the 8 years old ears are able to accept the sound ? I starter at 11 with my kids, I remember that in O2 in London they said "12+".

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 3, 2014 10:44

lenurb
Ya-Yas
Sorry to disturb, but are U fully sure that the 8 years old ears are able to accept the sound ? I starter at 11 with my kids, I remember that in O2 in London they said "12+".

Don't worry too much but make sure that kids are having good earplugs in their ears. The stadium sound is not as loud as the one in arenas but still a danger if you don't use earplugs.

Date: April 3, 2014 10:46

lenurb
Ya-Yas

Take your daughter to see The Stones Ya-Yas!!! My father took me and my sister and my two brothers to see them when we were 7, 9, 10 and 12 and it was a lifelong experience for all of us! And I don't think that there will be more opportunity to do that..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-03 10:54 by MoreFastNumbers.

Date: April 3, 2014 11:11

Hi Ya-Yas,

Hope you are Lucy and find the way to get tickets. Now prices are very high but I think they will come down when we get closer to the event. I dont think the Spanish economy will allow many people to pay too high prices for so many tickets in the secondary market. If there is anything we can do to help just let me know as I live in Madrid.

My suggestion is that if you can take your daughter go ahead with a good ear protection. All of you will always remember it and the Bernabéu Stadium is a safe place if you find seated tickets.

I took my daughter last year when she was five to see Ronnie in the Royal Albert Hall. Of course, a safe and well controled venue with tickets in the first row and the concert plus the 3 days we spent together in London is one of our best memories...

Good luck.

Ya-Yas
Hi,
I spent the whole yesterday queuing and trying to get the tickets but failed. Twice I was close, I had everything filled up and then the connection broke down. When I finally got through, it was sold out. Bloody hell.

The plan was to go and see the gig with my wife and 8-years old daughter, therefore I was looking for three decent seated tickets, not GA. VIP packages are too expensive. Well, I didn´t succeed yet but I´m not gonna give up. We are going to be in Spain anyway at that time in June.

Any help is appreciated and welcome. We want the Stones.

Anyway I certainly do hope that everyone who was lucky enough to get the ticket is going to have a wonderful time over there in Madrid!

Ya-Yas

Date: April 3, 2014 15:35

Domonkos
Yes, it's the LD ticket, I bought ONE, paid 65 Euros. I think it's an improvisation to satisfy the disappointed hordes.

Kösz. Egyébként összefuthatnánk egy sör mellett megbeszélni, hogy hogyan self-upgradeljük magunkat a Golden Circle-be winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-03 15:36 by MoreFastNumbers.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: April 3, 2014 19:54

Garbie
Hi Ya-Yas,

Hope you are Lucy and find the way to get tickets. Now prices are very high but I think they will come down when we get closer to the event. I dont think the Spanish economy will allow many people to pay too high prices for so many tickets in the secondary market. If there is anything we can do to help just let me know as I live in Madrid.

My suggestion is that if you can take your daughter go ahead with a good ear protection. All of you will always remember it and the Bernabéu Stadium is a safe place if you find seated tickets.

I took my daughter last year when she was five to see Ronnie in the Royal Albert Hall. Of course, a safe and well controled venue with tickets in the first row and the concert plus the 3 days we spent together in London is one of our best memories...

Good luck.

Hi all!

Thank you all (specially Garbie) for your kind answers. Like her parents our daughter has been a dedicated concert-goer all her life. Ear protection is needed indeed.
With the tickets there are several problems now. If it were just the two of us (The Old Lady and myself) I wouldn´t be worried at all: we would take a train from Marbella/Malaga on 25th and find a way to get in. With the Princess things are different, of course. It is a bit risky to travel through Spain and hope that we find a scalper with three decent seated tickets next to each other at the stadium. So what do you guys think? I guess all we can do now is just wait and see if something comes out.

Greetings from Finland,

Matti aka Ya-Yas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-03 20:14 by Ya-Yas.

Date: April 3, 2014 21:09

MoreFastNumbers
Domonkos

Kösz. Egyébként összefuthatnánk egy sör mellett megbeszélni, hogy hogyan self-upgradeljük magunkat a Golden Circle-be winking smiley

Én bankjegyek vad osztogatására gondoltam smiling smiley, de a megbeszélést is feltétlen meg kell tartanunk a sör miatt. Civilben vegyük fel a kapcsolatot, azt javallom, nekem látható a mailcímem. Látom, nagy munkában vagy, de Lisbon miért hiányzik?

Sorry guys for the chinese, we've just figured out that we're from the same country.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-03 21:53 by Domonkos.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 11 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1621
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home