Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...9899100101102103104105106107108...LastNext
Current Page: 103 of 127
Re: Oslo, Stockholm, Roskilde, Zurich, Lisbon confirmed!
Posted by: marquess ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:11

Domonkos
marquess
Price for Lisboa:
€ 69,00

Hi marquess, do you know anything regarding a Golden Circle or FOS in Lisbon? Thanks! When will go on sale?

Tickets will go on sale tomorrow March 25th. Check the event oficial website (Rock in Rio 2014)
Still no Golden Circle confirmaton, just rumours.

I´m so HAPPY: they play in my Hometown!!!
:-)

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:29

Oh my God! That's my indecision over where to go sorted. Roskilde is on my birthday! If I can only go to one show, I want it to be that one. Would love to do Rome too - but going to have to sell those tickets and get one for Roskilde!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:31

bv
The secret show will be in my garden a few days before the tour start in Oslo. If they need more space I will recommend Rockefeller or Sentrum Scene. No problem. Anyway, I will be biking around the arena and the Oslo area from the moment they touch ground at Gardermoen Airport Oslo for sure.

When does Oslo Ticket sales start
Jeroen

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:32

Oslo tix out on Friday morning at [www.billettservice.no]

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:43

Silver Dagger
So I hear no UK dates? Is that true BV?

Didn't they play 3 shows in UK last year? And also 2 shows the year before? I think they did cover UK pretty well recently. No rush for more UK shows. THe current list of 14 shows is more or less accurate. Give it a day and we have the rest now confirmed as well.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 15:46 by bv.

Re: Oslo, Stockholm, Roskilde, Zurich, Lisbon and more confirmed
Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:47

BV - any news about the 2 remaining unconfirmed gigs?

Re: Oslo, Stockholm, Roskilde, Zurich, Lisbon and more confirmed
Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:48

What about the 15th show? Why is it off the list?

Date: March 24, 2014 15:48

bv
Silver Dagger
So I hear no UK dates? Is that true BV?

Didn't they play 3 shows in UK last year? And also 2 shows the year before? I think they did cover UK pretty well recently. No rush for more UK shows. THe current list of 14 shows is more or less accurate. Give it a day and we have the rest now confirmed as well.

You mean by the band confirmed, or are there some new dates you have not mentioned yet...
Jeroen

Re: European Tour latest news: Oslo, Stockholm, Roskilde, Zurich, Lisbon and more confirmed
Date: March 24, 2014 15:56

We are waiting for a confirmation about Madrid and Tel Aviv. These should be confirmed by the local promoters in Spain and Israel.

A show is never a "go" until it is 100% go and confirmed. Remember Philly was to have three - 3 - shows last year, but they moved the 3rd date to Washington. There may be last minute changes, but soon we will have the rest. And with the schedule, there is not space for a 15th show, it is "14 on fire", double meaning, 14 shows, in year two thousand and ... 14 ...

Bjornulf

Re: European Tour latest news: Oslo, Stockholm, Roskilde, Zurich, Lisbon and more confirmed
Date: March 24, 2014 16:02

So the rumours about a possible concert in Poland are false...
Okay. Hope we get South America plus a little USA Tour (miami, Houston, Dallas...) although they have to tour Australia in fall. Might doesn't fit in their current plans for America.

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: March 24, 2014 16:07

marquess
Domonkos
marquess
Price for Lisboa:
€ 69,00

Hi marquess, do you know anything regarding a Golden Circle or FOS in Lisbon? Thanks! When will go on sale?

Tickets will go on sale tomorrow March 25th. Check the event oficial website (Rock in Rio 2014)
Still no Golden Circle confirmaton, just rumours.

I´m so HAPPY: they play in my Hometown!!!
:-)

Thanks and I'm happy with you! Hopefully I'll be there too (is your mail address still valid? I sent you a mail few days ago...)

Date: March 24, 2014 16:13

Poland is an outsider if something goes wrong with the Tel Aviv show. Until something happens I will assume they are on for Tel Aviv.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 24, 2014 16:19

The only thing that is ridiculous about Warsaw show is that it is supposed to be free with a national lottery for the tickets. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 16:21 by Adams.

Date: March 24, 2014 16:35

Thank you very much for this information, bv.
Let's see what happens after Europe. thumbs up

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: March 24, 2014 16:37

It seems that for this tour leg there is no presale for fans. RS com did not even list something

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 24, 2014 16:40

There is a space for a concert in Poland on July 5th... Right after Roskilde. Opener Festival in Gdynia, Poland. I bet the guy who organises it placed an offer, the date seems right too but I guess The Stones might be too expensive or not interested.

Date: March 24, 2014 16:46

Roskilde is the very last and final show of the tour. Then we will all go home. Mick, Keith, Charlie, Ronnie, you, me, ... There are no rabbit in the hat...

Bjornulf

ticketsales on March 28 for............????
Date: March 24, 2014 16:09

as i understand, oslo,Stockholm and paris,all at 0900am..

is that correct.

Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 16:09 by corriecas.

Re: ticketsales on March 28 for............????
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 24, 2014 16:10

Pass. Next question please .....

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Re: ticketsales on March 28 for............????
Posted by: rubyT ()
Date: March 24, 2014 16:12

Paris: 10am; is it same local time in those different towns? hope so !!

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: March 24, 2014 16:56

Adams
There is a space for a concert in Poland on July 5th... Right after Roskilde. Opener Festival in Gdynia, Poland. I bet the guy who organises it placed an offer, the date seems right too but I guess The Stones might be too expensive or not interested.

Do not know about July 5th, but here in the forum there were rumors (based on some Polish press releases I guess) about June 4th - these rumors came just as the Tel Aviv gig was said (over the press too) to face some legal difficulties. BV already confirmed the widely mentioned speculation that "14 on fire" has double meaning + we saw several cases in which 2 European cities were rumored on the same "date window" and finally one won, one lost (and got no other "chance") = my bet, which I've posted somewhere in the "The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more" thread was the Poland was a "backup" plan in the case Tel Aviv would be a DUD (which still may happen as I'm sure they havent solved their problem).

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 24, 2014 17:03

Paris tickets are out an hour after Oslo and Stockholm. Same time zone, different time. (10 AM and 9 AM respectively)

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 24, 2014 17:59

bv
The secret show will be in my garden a few days before the tour start in Oslo. If they need more space I will recommend Rockefeller or Sentrum Scene. No problem. Anyway, I will be biking around the arena and the Oslo area from the moment they touch ground at Gardermoen Airport Oslo for sure.

Lying bastard, it'll be in MINE !! winking smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: March 24, 2014 18:07

paulywaul
bv

Nono,
it will be in my garden you morons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 19:14 by corriecas.

Posted by: Kuntaman ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:05

Where can you buy ticket to Roskilde?

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:17

Kuntaman

[www.billetnet.dk]

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 24, 2014 22:03

corriecas
paulywaul
bv

Nono,
it will be in my garden you morons

Secret show in a garden - sounds very nice. Rehearsals will take place in my basement by the way grinning smiley

Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 23:27

TooTough
Kuntaman

[www.billetnet.dk]

TT are you going to Roskilde?

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 25, 2014 01:27

blutsvente66
TooTough
Kuntaman

[www.billetnet.dk]

TT are you going to Roskilde?
No, as it´s a Thursday in this "Almost No Saturdays"-Tour.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 25, 2014 01:53

How is Zurich, as a city? How about the stadium, the Letzigrund, anyone seen any shows there?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...9899100101102103104105106107108...LastNext
Current Page: 103 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1702
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home