Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8586878889909192939495...LastNext
Current Page: 90 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 19, 2014 15:52

Arghh, these @#$%& presales. What purpose do they serve? Not like it is a presale for a Stones Fan Club, or the like.

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 19, 2014 16:00

MingSubu
Arghh, these @#$%& presales. What purpose do they serve? Not like it is a presale for a Stones Fan Club, or the like.

I know right?

Eventually we'll have pre-pre-sales...

...and then pre-pre-pre-sales.

Posted by: ddouven ()
Date: March 19, 2014 16:13

the link rock.bild.de will only avalible tomorrow at 9:00

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 19, 2014 16:22

Yes, and the FAQ at [www.bild.de]

says you will be redirected to Ticketmaster. Just get a Ticketmaster.de account and you should be fine. I created mine and it accepted my Finnish adress without a problem.

So the actualy ticket sales will be done through a Ticketmaster link, but said link will only be accessible through rock.bild.de with a Bild+ subscription.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: March 19, 2014 16:23

OnlyKeef
thrak
C'mon ;et's be honest. If it's not club gig you'll get a ticket anyway. I remember Hyde Park and lots of tix to sell in box office and from fans. I'm sure everyone who is really determined will get his ticket. Anyway i'm happy OnlyKeef you have one.

Happy to got my PIT tickets - Not my General admission tickets !!! smiling smiley

I'm sure that Friday sold out of PIT AREA in Rome will be in seconds...Believe me!

How much were the pit tickets? The price isn't listed any longer now that the pit is sold out.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 16:24

ddouven
the link rock.bild.de will only avalible tomorrow at 9:00

Yes, that is most likely true, but what will happen when I am not from Germany? Maybe there just won't be the option of shipping abroad. That is most likely. That is stupid, but what could I do. I only hope they won't sell me a ticket and than it would be not valid. But that doesn't really make sence, it is almost a conspiracy theory :-) Anyway, I guess the only thing is to wait till tomorrow and see.

I mean what is all this for? Exactly for this kind of stuff. It is not only insanely expensive, but creates absolute chaos before it even starts. Well, the Hyde Park the last year...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 16:25 by Happy24.

Date: March 19, 2014 16:34

Ticketmaster.de does have an option for shipping abroad - usually. Check out their Justin Timberlake event: [www.ticketmaster.de]

click further and "buy" a ticket and it gives a shipping option "World" -at a hefty 24,90 EUR postage, no less!

Certainly it would seem odd to restrict shipping to German addresses.

Don't they have a Ticketfast (PDF) option?

Looks like 250 EUR for a standing ticket then. Kaching...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 19, 2014 16:38

hooked
OnlyKeef
thrak
C'mon ;et's be honest. If it's not club gig you'll get a ticket anyway. I remember Hyde Park and lots of tix to sell in box office and from fans. I'm sure everyone who is really determined will get his ticket. Anyway i'm happy OnlyKeef you have one.

Happy to got my PIT tickets - Not my General admission tickets !!! smiling smiley

I'm sure that Friday sold out of PIT AREA in Rome will be in seconds...Believe me!

How much were the pit tickets? The price isn't listed any longer now that the pit is sold out.

€170 with fees and shipping to Italy according to a lucky fan ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: March 19, 2014 16:38

Ease down Happy24,

Just wait till tomorrow. Don't see "dark horses" everywhere.

Date: March 19, 2014 16:39

Check that.

From what I gather from the Terms of Use on the Bild+ subscription, it DOES state that the subscriptions are only made with people that reside in Germany.

[www.bild.de]

" Verträge über BILDplus-Abonnements schließt Axel Springer ausschließlich mit Nutzern, die ihren Wohnsitz in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland haben"

I used my Berlin hotel address as my "German mailing address" hence I got through that part of the registration for Bild+

Now the question is: if I get through to the presale link, and it directs me to Ticketmaster, where (hopefully) Ticketmaster's general terms of use are in force - will my order be somehow cancelled at a later date if I actually luck out in getting a ticket?

They certainly don't make this easy eh?

Date: March 19, 2014 16:45

Try with a german internet browser. It may work...

Date: March 19, 2014 16:55

I already have a ticketmaster.de account set up. They accepted my US address.

Now if I get a subscription to BILD, I'll get a password for the pre-sale?

After using the password, it is ticketmaster I'm getting the ticket thru, correct?

Won't they send it to my account address? How about the option of printing at home, so no address needed?

Thanks for any help.

Date: March 19, 2014 16:57

Good news: I just recieved an e-mail from Bild, they say the pre-sale will work Worldwide. Actually what they say is: "Incidentally, the tickets can be shipped worldwide," but I hope I can assume the pre-sale will work.

Date: March 19, 2014 16:59

Topi
click further and "buy" a ticket and it gives a shipping option "World" -at a hefty 24,90 EUR postage, no less!

That is not that bad, actaully. 10 E less than what eventim.de wants (for shipping to a country just over the borders)

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:02

So the subscription is only 99 cents the first month.
Can you cancel the subscription after a month?

Which DILD subscription do you need?

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()

Not to mention the outrageous shipping charge applied last year for the Hyde park tickets!!

Posted by: Bluesstone ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:03

[www.ticketmaster.de]

On Ticketmaster it says that there will be a pre-sale for Ticketmaster Customers starting Friday at 00:01 until 8:00, when the general sale starts.
So for anyone who doesn't wannt to or cannot access the BILD one, this might offer another chance.

On a more general note, I feel it is far from certain that these concerts will actually take place given the current circumstances. I don't see our front man singing miss you, wild horses and many more for quite some time. Let's wish him well and give him time and space.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:04

Happy24
Topi

That is not that bad, actaully. 10 E less than what eventim.de wants (for shipping to a country just over the borders)

shipping from England last year was 30 Pounds. That`s about 40€

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:04

Happy24
Topi

I think you can also choose 'fast ticket', which gives you the opportunity to print your ticket at home. This costs nothing extra. I think it also applies to foreigners.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:05

Will call option for Hyde Park worked perfect for me...

Date: March 19, 2014 17:06

Bluesstone
[www.ticketmaster.de]

On Ticketmaster it says that there will be a pre-sale for Ticketmaster Customers starting Friday at 00:01 until 8:00, when the general sale starts.
So for anyone who doesn't wannt to or cannot access the BILD one, this might offer another chance.

The pre-sale for TM customers, do you just need an account with them? Or is it an AMEX pre-sale?

Date: March 19, 2014 17:08

jackflash27
Happy24
Topi

I think you can also choose 'fast ticket', which gives you the opportunity to print your ticket at home. This costs nothing extra. I think it also applies to foreigners.

For the events I was buying at eventim.de they didn't have this option, neither will call. I always had to pay that ridiculous postage. But I know those options are normaly available.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:08

MingSubu
Which DILD subscription do you need?

The cheapest is OK

Date: March 19, 2014 17:11

BILDPLUS Digital ok?

Posted by: Bluesstone ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:11

If I understand correctly you need a TM account.
Anyone who registers before will get an email with the pre sale password, at least this is what it says here on the German website

Here you can register (english version): [www.ticketmaster.de]

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:12

Sending a letter with registered mail to other European Countries from Germany is about 3 Euros, sending it to the US maybe 4,50 Euro.

The fee ticketbastard and eventim are charging is outrageous and I'm willing AND planning to file a lawsuit within the next months.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:14

the fee is so high because they are not using postal service but a courier service... Still, it's crap sad smiley

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:15

Papo
I'm willing AND planning to file a lawsuit within the next months.

Sounds like Hyde Park all over again.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:21

Bluesstone
If I understand correctly you need a TM account.
Anyone who registers before will get an email with the pre sale password, at least this is what it says here on the German website

Here you can register (english version): [www.ticketmaster.de]

registered 2 days ago , but have no password yet.
Jeroen

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8586878889909192939495...LastNext
Current Page: 90 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2061
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home