Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8485868788899091929394...LastNext
Current Page: 89 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: BostonBob ()
Date: March 19, 2014 12:35

Oz is complicated…lot of money to get there and then what 7 shows? the reason they were there is they could kill it in Abu and Tokyo Shanghai, Macau, Singapore etc..they made good money there and the route made complete financial and logistical sense…small flights then set up and go, stay a day or two…Singapore to Perth is a 4 hour 40 minute flight…Perth to New York is 28 hours if you are lucky…so will they come all the way down and go from end to end plus NZ? or write it off and stay in Europe. I fly a lot and know the way they set it up was perfectly logical plus they had the weather in Oz on there side, i.e. late summer for Adelaide and the funding they got for that…..end result I unfortunately think they can't logistically justify it but emotionally I know they will want to do it so it is a coin toss…perhaps they will say f@#% it lets rock the Stoners Down Under one final time…that is my hope but logically i can see many hurdles that need to be overcome….

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 19, 2014 12:37

Program
Copy/paste of mail received yesterday evening, so yes.

MC Weissbier
Program
Düsseldorf (Esprit Arena)
PK 1 (Sitzplatz) – 293,80 EUR
PK 2 (Sitzplatz) – 207,30 EUR
PK 3 (Stehplatz) – 172,80 EUR
PK 4 (Sitzplatz) – 144,30 EUR
PK 4 (Stehplatz) – 144,30 EUR
PK 5 (Sitzplatz) – 126,80 EUR
PK 5 (Stehplatz) – 103,80 EUR

Really "Stehplatz"?

The form for group orders says something else.

Hi! Sorry for my question, but does that mean that you received a mail from ticketmaster.de and a code presale? Because I opened an account a few days ago and haven't received any mail yet.

We need a map of this venue because all these standing and seats at all prices is not clear at all grinning smiley

Posted by: Program ()
Date: March 19, 2014 12:39

%

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 22:42 by Program.

Date: March 19, 2014 12:41

%

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 22:42 by Program.

Date: March 19, 2014 12:45

Looks like the Roskilde-show will be a Stones-event? At least, according to Michrud and some danish posters, as the festival hasn't even started yet at July 2?

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 19, 2014 12:48

Thanks Program.
It's the map of Esprit Arena/Düsseldorf that puzzle me smiling smiley

Date: March 19, 2014 12:50

%

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 22:44 by Program.

Date: March 19, 2014 12:51

Yep, that was my point.

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 19, 2014 12:55

Dear Bjørnulf!

I have a serious question for you about what are the chances for the Vienna show?

Because if they won't come there, my only option would be Berlin and the ticket sales starts tomorrow!

Thanks

Posted by: Merlin ()
Date: March 19, 2014 13:16

MoreFastNumbers
Dear Bjørnulf!

I have a serious question for you about what are the chances for the Vienna show?

Because if they won't come there, my only option would be Berlin and the ticket sales starts tomorrow!

Thanks

As I see it, if they don't want to play two days in a row and have at least one day between shows the only option, if they're going to do three more shows than already on BV:s list, would be 15, 17 and 30 June. It would be great BV if you could tell us if you know anything more or if you're not allowed to give out additional information on the rest of the dates.

Edit: But as I said before. It makes more sence to sell out the dates announced now and more dates to follow next week, as was stated somewhere on the Stones web page. We will probably not know anything more this week, at least officially.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 13:19 by Merlin.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 13:25

A question to those who bought the "amex" tickets for Rome today:

How was the pre-sale - did it link you to the official seller or was it something special on some amex site? was the pre-sale in English? Were you given some pasword or something?

I am just trying to figure out how will the Bild pre-sale work, eventhough the rules might be different, of course.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: March 19, 2014 13:36

Pre-sale has been carried out through the website ticketone.it/americanexpress. Ticketone is the official dealer of the concert (the same as eventim in Germany). No code to be inserted. it was just like a regular sale with the difference that AMEX was the only credit card displayed in the "choose card" menu. I'm sure that ticketone has an option for the english language.

Date: March 19, 2014 13:43

Thank you, WS!

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 13:54

So German pre-sale only via Bild.de tomorrow morning? Cause RS.com still claims 8am and not 9am as Bild.

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:13

Program
Roskilde starts June 29 and ends July 6, however most concerts are from Thursday July 3 or Friday July 4. If they play Roskilde on July 2 it looks like it could be as a separate act with a separate ticket. A concert not included in ordinary Roskilde ticket. However, nothing official yet.

Link: [roskilde-festival.dk]

DandelionPowderman
Looks like the Roskilde-show will be a Stones-event? At least, according to Michrud and some danish posters, as the festival hasn't even started yet at July 2?

There is a big festival in Hungary, called Sziget festival, where it's not unusual to get the biggest name (like Prince or Iron Maiden) on the 0. day, ie. the day before the actual program begins. Even they have -1. day for the biggest local heroes. Actually it works, because they've got 2 more days on full blast. In this case the weekly ticket holders got it for free, while you can buy daily tickets too, I think for the same price as for a normal festival day. Maybe this is the idea behind the Stones on 2nd of July.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:17

Karlos123
So German pre-sale only via Bild.de tomorrow morning? Cause RS.com still claims 8am and not 9am as Bild.

Bild presale: Thursday 9h-24h (Am Donnerstag von 9 Uhr bis 24 Uhr - according to their website)

Teleticket presale: Friday 0.01-9h

That's how I see it.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:20

Date: March 19, 2014 14:21

Domonkos
Program
Roskilde starts June 29 and ends July 6, however most concerts are from Thursday July 3 or Friday July 4. If they play Roskilde on July 2 it looks like it could be as a separate act with a separate ticket. A concert not included in ordinary Roskilde ticket. However, nothing official yet.

Link: [roskilde-festival.dk]

DandelionPowderman

There is a big festival in Hungary, called Sziget festival, where it's not unusual to get the biggest name (like Prince or Iron Maiden) on the 0. day, ie. the day before the actual program begins. Even they have -1. day for the biggest local heroes. Actually it works, because they've got 2 more days on full blast. In this case the weekly ticket holders got it for free, while you can buy daily tickets too, I think for the same price as for a normal festival day. Maybe this is the idea behind the Stones on 2nd of July.

Thanks! Yep, sounds like this is the plan here as well.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:45

Bild presale: Thursday 9h-24h (Am Donnerstag von 9 Uhr bis 24 Uhr - according to their website)

but this option only for german adresses !

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:51

austrianstones

Really? I didn't know that.
I can't find such info on the website.

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:53

austrianstones

Where does it say that?

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:55

"but this option only for german adresses !"

Really?
Source?

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:57

At the Oz and Zealand thread they question European concerts this year.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: March 19, 2014 15:12

[offer.bild.de]

1 Die Mindestlaufzeit beträgt einen Monat. Sie verlängert sich um jeweils einen weiteren Monat, wenn Sie nicht mit einer Frist von 7 Tagen zum Ende der Laufzeit gekündigt haben. Alle Angebote sind nur für Kunden mit Wohnsitz in Deutschland. Testpreis-Angebot nur für Neukunden. Smartphone- und Tablet-Apps sind für bestimmte Geräte mit den Betriebssystemen iOS und Android verfügbar. Bitte vergewissern Sie sich in Ihrem gerätespezifischen App Store, ob die jeweilige App für Ihr Gerät verfügbar ist. Bei einem Paketwechsel wird Ihr Restguthaben mit der ersten Abbuchung verrechnet.

so this is my understandig, because maybe i wanted to do it myself, but now..

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 19, 2014 15:20

Well looks like the Bild pre-sale is out of the question!

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 15:25

austrianstones
[offer.bild.de]

1 Die Mindestlaufzeit beträgt einen Monat. Sie verlängert sich um jeweils einen weiteren Monat, wenn Sie nicht mit einer Frist von 7 Tagen zum Ende der Laufzeit gekündigt haben. Alle Angebote sind nur für Kunden mit Wohnsitz in Deutschland. Testpreis-Angebot nur für Neukunden. Smartphone- und Tablet-Apps sind für bestimmte Geräte mit den Betriebssystemen iOS und Android verfügbar. Bitte vergewissern Sie sich in Ihrem gerätespezifischen App Store, ob die jeweilige App für Ihr Gerät verfügbar ist. Bei einem Paketwechsel wird Ihr Restguthaben mit der ersten Abbuchung verrechnet.

Unfair!

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 19, 2014 15:33

I thought all you need was the internet, or something? smiling smiley

Date: March 19, 2014 15:35

MingSubu
I thought all you need was the internet, or something? smiling smiley

And a german browser? winking smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 19, 2014 15:37

austrianstones
[offer.bild.de]

Unfair!

so "Bild" is nationalistic? - surprise, surprise

Date: March 19, 2014 15:46

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 20:39 by Happy24.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8485868788899091929394...LastNext
Current Page: 89 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1969
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home