Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I JUST GOT "OH NO"
Posted by: bianca ()
Date: May 13, 2005 21:54

It happens with every song...at first I don't like it, but after many listenings a lightbulb goes off...it just happend with "oh no"...i like it now

Interestingly, it never happened with Don't Stop...in fact I cant remember the last time it happened...Out of Control I guess, considering I liked Sant of Me early on

Re: I JUST GOT "OH NO"
Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 13, 2005 22:06

It happened to me imediately with the new song, I was surprised that they went back in time, almost Some Girls era. I never could stand DonĀ“t Stop; first thing that came in to mind was that the tempo was all wrong (too slow). And the riffing could have benefitted from some more work.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: bianca ()
Date: May 13, 2005 22:21

I can remember in 1981, a radio station played the new Tatto You album from front to finish...I had just become a fan, and hated TY...of course after a few listens I fell in love

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 13, 2005 22:26

Have listended to it several times and I sang it this morning in the bathroom. So I guess it really got me. I can't wait to hear the album version of it.

Posted by: Fansince1964 ()
Date: May 13, 2005 23:37

Met an old dear friend of mine from way back then and
called out loud "Oh no not you again, f-----g up my life".
Need I say it more!

HJofSweden

Posted by: midrambler ()
Date: May 13, 2005 23:45

I sang it all morning!. I am divorcing right now so I saw my wife and sang "Oh no, not you again f**** up my life!

Posted by: dj ()
Date: May 14, 2005 01:17

I love the song. Picture this:...for the 2005-06 tour, the band hits the stage in total darkness. Charlie, Keith, Ronnie & Daryl crank out the intro to "Oh No Not You Again". A single spotlight shines down on front-center stage as Mick growls, "Here I stand before you...". Pretty powerful, no?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1539
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home