Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 2 of 9
Re: Rehearsals 2014
Posted by: fyp933 ()
Date: January 21, 2014 02:44

it would make sense to have Mick Taylor play on more songs, Japan/China/Australia is a long way to have a guy travel for just one or two songs

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: January 21, 2014 02:49

Cristiano Radtke
Dreamer
stonehearted
It is the same tour so they will be playing the same set and show, and the enxtent of Mick Taylor's appearances on stage will be the same.

It will be a little different...smoking smiley

Do you mean MT will play on more songs on this tour or is that they will include some surprises on the setlist? BTW, good luck and I hope that you can shake some hands and share some hugs. Keep us posted about that, if you wish. drinking smiley

Do you mean MT will play on more songs on this tour
I said before I'm no longer an insider so...I don't know but I think they will give him some more time on stage.
About setlists and stuff; I'm spoiled because of all the shows I saw so I don't care a lot because to me they don't change enough.
About Australia; now that could be something special.
Thanks for the good luck; same to you!

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: January 21, 2014 08:02

THe Official "More Mick Taylor" World Tour Continues!!!

Posted by: TE ()
Date: January 21, 2014 08:18

DoomandGloom

thumbs up

TE
Oslo

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: January 21, 2014 09:10

DoomandGloom

>grinning smiley<

- Doxa

Posted by: greenriver ()
Date: January 21, 2014 09:40

DoomandGloom

"More Mick Taylor"!!!!
How many Mick Taylor could you put on stage. It depends of his weight I think!
>grinning smiley<

Date: January 21, 2014 11:11

grinning smiley

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: January 21, 2014 13:13

Hi Dreamer:

My lips are sealed also. Just as back-up (although this time no one seems to be giving you grief!!) grinning smiley I concur that bags are packed, people are starting to move along. To rehearsals.

And yes, you'll be hugged and shaking hands!!

smoking smiley

What about a 'rehearsal gig'? Ohhhhhhhh............but where? grinning smiley Wait and see........tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 21, 2014 14:50

Cocaine Eyes
My lips are sealed

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: January 21, 2014 15:19

My lips ar open...

Date: January 21, 2014 15:29

Mine are open too... Thread about how many keith versions we know have been deleted> Second time I post this sentence, first time has been deleted too. I think my live here will be short...sad smiley

Date: January 21, 2014 15:45

greenriver
Mine are open too... Thread about how many keith versions we know have been deleted> Second time I post this sentence, first time has been deleted too. I think my live here will be short...sad smiley

I don't Bjørnulf is too happy with creating threads on individuals that aren't about the music, but I don't know. That's what the forum rules say anyway. Ask him.

Date: January 21, 2014 16:01

Sometimes, it's good to joke, Keith is one of the first to joke and sometimes with wickedness. The main thing is to love the band and respect them, after that we can joke too, we have to laugh then life will be very sad. Hope that having a interest on the stones is not to adhere to a religion. confused smiley

Date: January 21, 2014 16:31

Cocaine Eyes
Hi Dreamer:

My lips are sealed also. Just as back-up (although this time no one seems to be giving you grief!!) grinning smiley I concur that bags are packed, people are starting to move along. To rehearsals.

smoking smiley

What about a 'rehearsal gig'? Ohhhhhhhh............but where? grinning smiley Wait and see........tongue sticking out smiley

Ah milady; on fire or not I hope you have a great '14!
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

R-gig...maybe they will not do that this time eye popping smiley
I do hope those hardly 4 weeks of rehearsals is enough to get them on fire; it took them a little longer in the US in 2013 to play some very good shows.
Ah well they know best eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Captainchaos ()
Date: January 21, 2014 17:09

DoomandGloom

YEY!!!!!!!!

Date: January 21, 2014 18:57

Maybe not an R-gig per se. But an S-gig I think is in the works. The only thing that would stop that is the various locations and all that AD can do in those places. It's kind of new territory now.

smoking smiley

Date: January 21, 2014 20:23

Cocaine Eyes
Maybe not an R-gig per se. But an S-gig I think is in the works. The only thing that would stop that is the various locations and all that AD can do in those places. It's kind of new territory now.

smoking smiley

That's why...

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 21, 2014 20:44

This thread is NOT about why I delete stupid threads. After starting a bunch of "What drumkit is the best" and "Why is the earth not flat" and "Why does Keith look different today vs 60 years ago" and so on and on I decided enough is enough. IORR is NOT a kindergarten but people do still have lots of fun here. Please keep this thread on topic and not on other topics. Thank you.

Bjornulf

Date: January 21, 2014 21:13

Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

That's why...

Ha-Ha! You'd almost think we know how AD thinks!! Good luck to Mr. D this time around.

hot smiley

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: January 21, 2014 21:15

My opinion is that rehearsals location should never be revealed on a forum.
Don't matter if true or false.
Great to talk about what's happening on rehearsal days...........when it happens,but a few other ways to inform fans who would like to go to the location.
Hope Mick T is there from the early days, but looking forward to him being on stage again as a Rolling Stone.
winking smiley

Date: January 21, 2014 21:20

I totally agree with NOT releasing the info about where they are rehearsing and also about a small gig (if there is one).

My lips are sealed as I said earlier. People who find the places by themselves can inform other die-hard fans.

smoking smiley

Date: January 21, 2014 21:25

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

That's why...

Ha-Ha! You'd almost think we know how AD thinks!! Good luck to Mr. D this time around.

hot smiley

And because of a possible S-gig I said About Australia; now that could be something special.
smoking smiley
Not knowledge based but not wild speculation either: it would be strange to have a gig in another part in the world from where they would do the tour...

Date: January 21, 2014 21:29

Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

That's why...

hot smiley

And because of a possible S-gig I said About Australia; now that could be something special.
smoking smiley
Not knowledge based but not wild speculation either: it would be strange to have a gig in another part in the world from where they would do the tour...

True, that. tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 21, 2014 21:36

fans also need rehearsals too.

Date: January 21, 2014 21:46

bv
This thread is NOT about why I delete stupid threads. After starting a bunch of "What drumkit is the best" and "Why is the earth not flat" and "Why does Keith look different today vs 60 years ago" and so on and on I decided enough is enough. IORR is NOT a kindergarten but people do still have lots of fun here. Please keep this thread on topic and not on other topics. Thank you.

OK, you're the boss there BV. Do you know the chance you have,compared to others fans. Perhaps only 2% could do what you are doing this time. Since 2012, you go to all the stones shows and rehearsals, you travel all around the world. Cool. I do not criticize you for that, it's cool. Some people won't get the opportunity to go to only one show because of the distance or not enough money. OK, but with regard to these people, don't tell that you are so sad to leave your family, this is your choice. Stay at home, go to several shows around your country, your family will be happy and you won't be sad. Well now, I can see a gun on my head...confused smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 21, 2014 22:10

If you want to discuss my tour countdown then there is a separate thread for that here:

Countdown to The Rolling Stones 2014 Tour start (by BV):
[www.iorr.org]

Please do NOT use this thread for anything except for the given subject.

Thanks!

Bjornulf

Date: January 21, 2014 22:17

Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes
Hi Dreamer:

smoking smiley

I do hope those hardly 4 weeks of rehearsals is enough to get them on fire; it took them a little longer in the US in 2013 to play some very good shows.

London Nov 25 was all right...

Date: January 21, 2014 22:36

Maybe this thread should be a sticky as well. Why? Because rehearsals come before the tour......usually!!grinning smiley

smoking smiley

Posted by: Chacal ()
Date: January 21, 2014 22:39

Dreamer
stonehearted
It is the same tour so they will be playing the same set and show, and the enxtent of Mick Taylor's appearances on stage will be the same.

It will be a little different...smoking smiley

Right on, Dreamer.

Date: January 21, 2014 22:43

DandelionPowderman
Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes
Hi Dreamer:

smoking smiley

London Nov 25 was all right...

They had six weeks or so before London Nov 25 of which they rehearsed almost five weeks (together).
Before Echoplex they had 2 weeks...and after that they needed 10 shows or something like that to really get the engine going.
They know that was too short sad smiley

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 2 of 9

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2064
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home