Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4950515253545556575859...LastNext
Current Page: 54 of 257
Re: Keith Richards solo album 'Crosseyed Heart' - out September 18
Posted by: Niek ()
Date: July 20, 2015 22:26

karimamilena
Found the video HERE. Luckily someone was quick enough to download it cool smiley

Great, thank you!!

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: July 20, 2015 22:33

Thank you for spotting the clip again!

Oh., and I like the drum sound in the song. It's fitting, sounds good for the song.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 20, 2015 23:01

with sssoul
maradona
Maybe because it is somehow illogical how Keith changes from Micawber to an acoustic guitar
and back several times? Brings a lot of confusion into the video in my opinion...

I suggest treating that as humour. Keith seems to.

Naturalust
... just strange it was given as a tease and then made private within 24 hours.
Perhaps it was a marketing test and it didn't trend fast enough...or something.

It looks like it was taken down in more like 12 hours. Like Green Lady, my guess is
that it wasn't meant to be released yet. I'm sure glad someone captured it, because illegal or not
it does a great job highlighting the fun of the number.

No problem with the electric to acoustic switch, just showing that Keith played both parts on the record, imo, great stuff. The video made me enjoy the song more than the pure audio, a rare thing for in my case.

I can almost accept that the video was released too soon however strange that may be for a record co. official release but why would they replace it with an official Vevo audio only version that is total CRAP? That sure isn't doing Keith any favors. Where is Jane Rose, man, I though she was protecting her only client? winking smiley

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 20, 2015 23:03

Rolling Hansie
maumau
so, before this thread gets closed grinning smiley, I would like to know

Is it more unintelligent to like or to like not trouble?

Depends on with whom you want to get into trouble smiling smiley

If you're looking for trouble you came to the right place cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-20 23:12 by keefriffhards.

Date: July 20, 2015 23:11

What is it about Keith's face, no matter how old he gets, he just gets better, like an age oaked wine.
I love that he don't mind close ups. So happy in his skin. A lesson for all of us. If it ant't broken, don't fix it cool smiley

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: July 20, 2015 23:14

Waddy Wachtel is really great, love the way he plays with Keith.

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: July 20, 2015 23:34

One question, is Keith actually singing live to a backing track in the video?

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Date: July 20, 2015 23:39

ROPENI

I would say its impossible to mime that well. So yes he is singing and playing to the backing track. They all are or it would not work.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: July 20, 2015 23:42

keefriffhards
ROPENI

I would say its impossible to mime that well. So yes he is singing and playing to the backing track. They all are or it would not work.
Thanks..

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: July 20, 2015 23:49

keefriffhards
What is it about Keith's face, no matter how old he gets, he just gets better, like an age oaked wine.
I love that he don't mind close ups. So happy in his skin. A lesson for all of us. If it ant't broken, don't fix it cool smiley

+1
It's quite a much needed statement in our youth obsessed world. I better don't want to imagine would he have gone for plastic surgery.....uuuuurrrgh!

Glad that I as a newby here could contribute something to make some people here Happy with the link. I missed the original post as well. Wonderful video indeed, lots of positive vibes!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-20 23:51 by karimamilena.

Date: July 21, 2015 00:12

karimamilena
keefriffhards

+1
It's quite a much needed statement in our youth obsessed world. I better don't want to imagine would he have gone for plastic surgery.....uuuuurrrgh!

Glad that I as a newby here could contribute something to make some people here Happy with the link. I missed the original post as well. Wonderful video indeed, lots of positive vibes!

Yep your video has made a lot of us iorrians very happy. welcome to the fold smileys with beer

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: July 21, 2015 00:15

Thanks smileys with beer

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: July 21, 2015 00:18

karimamilena
keefriffhards

+1

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Thank you. Great filming. I like the video more than the song. Hey! That's something positive.
Crosseyed Heart could even be better than Main Offender and end up the best Rolling Stones album since STICKY FINGERS LIVE, SOME GIRLS DELUXE disc 2 and/or TALK IS CHEAP or disc two of EXILE DELUXE.
Crossfingered Hoping Heart.

Date: July 21, 2015 00:23

RipThisBone
karimamilena
keefriffhards

+1

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Thank you. Great filming. I like the video more than the song. Hey! That's something positive.
Crosseyed Heart could even be better than Main Offender and end up the best Rolling Stones album since STICKY FINGERS LIVE, SOME GIRLS DELUXE disc 2 and/or TALK IS CHEAP or disc two of EXILE DELUXE.
Crossfingered Hoping Heart.

Now your talking RipThisBone. Thats my kind of language. Cool .cool smiley

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: July 21, 2015 01:28

keefriffhards
Rolling Hansie
maumau
so, before this thread gets closed grinning smiley, I would like to know

Is it more unintelligent to like or to like not trouble?

Depends on with whom you want to get into trouble smiling smiley

If you're looking for trouble you came to the right place cool smiley

winking smiley

thanks to whom saved the video, love watching it, those hands I'm in love with

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 21, 2015 01:51

Marvellous video. Tell me; is it just me, or does the audio seem that much more clearer than on the iTunes release?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:00

karimamilena
Thanks smileys with beer

Thanks, you made me a HAPPY Man
Beautiful clip of keith and his band.
great stuff.
jeroen

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:52

I really like song,it grows on you the more you listen to it.

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 21, 2015 03:01

Wild Slivovitz

I was expecting something as good as, let's say, "999" for instance.

Now, that one is a great Keith track!!

YEAH sure that's a MASSIVE Keef song but NO WAY as commercial&catchy as Trouble

ROCKMAN

Date: July 21, 2015 04:03

"Trouble" is a great song. Everyone seems to want to compare the new Keith album to albums by the Rolling Stones. A better comparison would be to the last Ron Wood album "I Feel Like Playing". I can't wait to hear "Crosseyed Heart". "I Feel Like Playing" has got to be the best Stones-related effort in the past 20 years. I think that "Crosseyed Heart" may give Ron's album a whisky shot of healthy competition. In addition, I'm sure it will have a dark, 19th century groove to it. Ok, I'm just kidding on that last bit but I think Keith should consider doing a musical interpretation of an Edgar Allan Poe story or poem and grease it over with spit, cum, and STP motor oil. This new album will have an engine the size of Detroit pumping its pistons and its bleeding, danceable grooves will launch maximum r&b, country, rock, and reggae out of our speakers.

This album's gonna be worth it, friends, and I can't wait until Keith announces some shows.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-21 04:06 by charlesbaudelaire.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: July 21, 2015 05:48

charlesbaudelaire
"Trouble" is a great song. Everyone seems to want to compare the new Keith album to albums by the Rolling Stones. A better comparison would be to the last Ron Wood album "I Feel Like Playing". I can't wait to hear "Crosseyed Heart". "I Feel Like Playing" has got to be the best Stones-related effort in the past 20 years. I think that "Crosseyed Heart" may give Ron's album a whisky shot of healthy competition. In addition, I'm sure it will have a dark, 19th century groove to it. Ok, I'm just kidding on that last bit but I think Keith should consider doing a musical interpretation of an Edgar Allan Poe story or poem and grease it over with spit, cum, and STP motor oil. This new album will have an engine the size of Detroit pumping its pistons and its bleeding, danceable grooves will launch maximum r&b, country, rock, and reggae out of our speakers.

This album's gonna be worth it, friends, and I can't wait until Keith announces some shows.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Smoke another bowl.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 21, 2015 08:48

Naturalust
with sssoul
maradona
Maybe because it is somehow illogical how Keith changes from Micawber to an acoustic guitar
and back several times? Brings a lot of confusion into the video in my opinion...

I suggest treating that as humour. Keith seems to.

Naturalust
... just strange it was given as a tease and then made private within 24 hours.
Perhaps it was a marketing test and it didn't trend fast enough...or something.

It looks like it was taken down in more like 12 hours. Like Green Lady, my guess is
that it wasn't meant to be released yet. I'm sure glad someone captured it, because illegal or not
it does a great job highlighting the fun of the number.

No problem with the electric to acoustic switch, just showing that Keith played both parts on the record, imo, great stuff. The video made me enjoy the song more than the pure audio, a rare thing for in my case.

I can almost accept that the video was released too soon however strange that may be for a record co. official release but why would they replace it with an official Vevo audio only version that is total CRAP? That sure isn't doing Keith any favors. Where is Jane Rose, man, I though she was protecting her only client? winking smiley

Yes and I somehow doubt that officialkeefVEVO is an official Keith account ;-)

Just in case someone didn't see it above, here is the video link that I'd just found on SH :[keith-richards.tumblr.com]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-21 08:58 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: matxil ()
Date: July 21, 2015 11:46

Thanks for the video. Also, this is the first time I hear the long version of the song, and indeed, the song has grown on me. I like it better and better.

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: July 21, 2015 13:23

karimamilena
Thanks smileys with beer

Thank you! I thought I'd missed out on the video - so thanks very much for posting the link (and thanks to whoever posted the video!).

smileys with beer

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: July 21, 2015 13:45

The video is beautiful, really.
Love this version of the tracks and the two solos by Keith.

thumbs up

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: July 21, 2015 15:04

Just watched the video again, and indeed keef is growing old gracefully and so great to see him enjoying himself.

My god, i really hope to catch him at one of his solo gigs.

jeroen

Posted by: leatherjacket ()
Date: July 21, 2015 15:41

Exactly, it grows and grows....wonderful! Thanx Keith!

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: July 21, 2015 16:50

Well, they (the Stones) don't make records like this anymore.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: July 21, 2015 16:58

stonehearted
Well, they (the Stones) don't make records like this anymore.

Blessed are the Stones, they never didgrinning smiley

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: July 21, 2015 17:07

Anyone managed to save the 'Trouble' promo pic full lenght? Keef and the guitar; the pic that's on the YouTube Lyric Video?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4950515253545556575859...LastNext
Current Page: 54 of 257

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2406
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home