Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Bill Wyman interview - The Telegraph, March 30
Date: April 2, 2013 15:04

Yeah, let's hope none of them are true...

Re: Bill Wyman interview - The Telegraph, March 30
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: April 2, 2013 19:21

leatherjacket
rumple21
Wyman has done well for himself hasn't he? A wealthy man now happily married (we presume) with three daughters and living his life as he wishes. And now in his mid-seventies one has to admire his seemingly youthful outlook on life, still hungry to play guitar and perform.
Retaining a youthful outlook and growing old stylishly seems to be a hard trick to pull off for many of our ageing rock-stars. The unwillingness to move on from the long haired style of their youth combined with their need to dye the treasured locks can often start to make them look a little bizarre.

Heres a recent picture of Eric Burden... a man who looks comfortable and relaxed with himself.

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

[i1153.photobucket.com]

Is he wealthy? he is a bit of a smartass and it sounds bitter everytime he talks about his time with the the Stones. Without them he would have been nothing. I think Chalie has chosen the right deal. He does happily his own music thing and from time to time he plays with his old Stones pals. Not such a big effort and not very time consuming.
The Mandy thing is hard to forgive and I hope his three daughters reminds him every single day of what he did to her.

Probably would have been trolling middle schools for dates!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2122
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home