Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: The Stone You'd Most Like to Have Dinner With, and Why
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 31, 2005 09:43

BURP!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-14 12:49 by Rockman.

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: February 1, 2005 01:13

I'll have dinner with Mick, thank you! And I'll even pick up the tap! I'd order the finest champagne on the menu and I am sure we'd have a wonderful conversation. Mick can talk on any topic, music one of many from history to archetecture, to gardening, wines, politics etc. Not to mention the fact that he is yummy eye candy! I would love to hear his take on some of the music legends he knew intimately, like Lennon, Harrison, old blues artists like Muddy Waters and Elmore James. I'd ask him if he was bored with the Stones and what projects he'd rather be working on than the new Stones cd. I know he loves movie producing and did a fine job on ENIGMA. As for the ladies in his life, I want to know when he'll dump Lwren for me!!!

I'll have dinner with Mick, thank you! And I'll even pick up the tap! I'd order the finest champagne on the menu and I am sure we'd have a wonderful conversation. Mick can talk on any topic, music one of many from history to archetecture, to gardening, wines, politics etc. Not to mention the fact that he is yummy eye candy! I would love to hear his take on some of the music legends he knew intimately, like Lennon, Harrison, old blues artists like Muddy Waters and Elmore James. I'd ask him if he was bored with the Stones and what projects he'd rather be working on than the new Stones cd. I know he loves movie producing and did a fine job on ENIGMA. As for the ladies in his life, I want to know when he'll dump Lwren for me!!!

Date: February 1, 2005 01:14

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 1, 2005 01:30

Geeeezzz Debra you wont be able to perform after seven dinners with Mick!!!!!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: February 1, 2005 05:48

Debra, YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 1, 2005 17:00

Debra, I hope you have dinner with Mick too because I'd like to know what the hell is going on with the L'Giant as well. Keep me informed, girl!

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: February 1, 2005 19:49

Forget Keith, he didn't eat since 1969 just like Patsy in "Absolute Fabulous".
At least, Mick would appreciate some great french food as he uses to dinner around Amboise (Veuil, Valencay and Tours) in 5 stars restaurants.

On friday, i'm gonna work in Tours.
After the job i'll go to Pocé sur Cisse to hang around the Chateau.I could see if there is some light.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: February 2, 2005 06:19

Bill Wyman. No reason.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: February 2, 2005 16:27

Ron Wood for a pub lunch!

Posted by: Bsebastian ()
Date: May 14, 2015 12:04

Definitely Keith.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 14, 2015 13:26

keith, i would ask him to show me the blade ?

Posted by: matxil ()
Date: May 14, 2015 13:31

Joss Stone

Posted by: ChelseaGirls ()
Date: May 14, 2015 13:34

why would I have dinner with a f ucking vegetable when even my friends are more funny ffs... just sayin

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: May 14, 2015 16:38

Keith, definitely. I think he's such a cool, nice guy, and I'd love to talk about guitars and music and stuff with him. Lots of shepard's pie and bangers and mash smiling smiley

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: May 14, 2015 17:30

Keith. I want him to ask me thoughtful questions though!! And then take it from there…..

Posted by: Jesse1960 ()
Date: May 14, 2015 19:48

melillo
WHY, CHUCK WOULD RUIN THOSE SONGS TOO LIKE HE DOES ALL THE OTHERS

The corporate gypsy types in the sky box and top end seats don't have any clue he's ruining them. It's just an event to scratch off the bucket list for too many of them. Like attending The Masters, Super Bowl, Rose Bowl, Kentucky Derby, Mardi Gras, and other "events."

And I'd want dinner with Charlie. If his taste in dining as as top end as his apparel, it would be good.

Posted by: LoveYouLive ()
Date: May 14, 2015 19:57

Mick, so that I could ask him and hopefully get an answer to the age old question:

Is it "1-2" or "Watch It" that he sings at the start of the recorded version of Jumpin' Jack Flash?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 14, 2015 20:09

Keith easily... but not in an Italian restaurant. I'd be afraid to see him snort the bowl of parmesan that's on our table.

"hey that stuff does me nothing! It's been cut! (sniff)"

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: May 15, 2015 01:57

LoveYouLive
Mick, so that I could ask him and hopefully get an answer to the age old question:

Is it "1-2" or "Watch It" that he sings at the start of the recorded version of Jumpin' Jack Flash?

It sounds like "1-2" to me. Plus, that one would make sense if he's counting in Charlie.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: May 15, 2015 02:16

I would be too in awe to have dinner with Mick or Keith, would make a fool of myself. I would probably really enjoy talking with Ronnie about his art, he seems the most approachable.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: May 15, 2015 02:18

IAN STEWART...EASY CHOICE

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 15, 2015 02:23

If it works that way, it's Brian Jones for me.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 15, 2015 02:24

Not that I'd know what to say in terms of dinner conversation, but Keith's home-cooked comfort food in the form of shepherd's pie sounds the most appetizing, plus the prospect of a beer with dinner, not to mention the postprandial passing of the joint. With Mick you couldn't smoke a cigarette, and Ronnie no longer has any more beer in the house, and if he did it would only be Guinness, and with Charlie you'd have to talk about jazz and fine-tailored clothes or he'd be bored with your company. So, yeah, Keith all the way.

Posted by: ElGeordie ()
Date: May 15, 2015 02:37

It would have to be Keith, he shares my contempt of all things cheesy. I once ordered a pizza with no cheese but everything fell off the crust !
Also we both have 2 daughters and I think I could learn quite a lot from him on the subject of late-in-life fatherhood. I cook a pretty mean shepherds pie and I could see us killing a bottle of bourbon into the wee hours.

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: May 15, 2015 02:58

I would not want to have dinner with any of them unless he was going to loosen up and tell some good stories and anecdotes. My tops would be having a few beers with Mick Jagger and ask him various questions about the state of the world because I know he reads and thinks about this. Give me 40 minutes with Mick.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1310
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home