Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stubhub for Brooklyn
Posted by: lorno578 ()
Date: December 6, 2012 23:33

Only about 600 tickets left compared to over 2000 for Newark. I am still holding out hope for the cheap seats to drop on ticketmaster tomorrow. It is a long shot, but got to try and stay optimistic. I think it is too much of a gamble to buy tickets outside the arena right b4 the show.

Re: Stubhub for Brooklyn
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: December 6, 2012 23:56

Lorno

I was thinking the same way about waiting until tommorrow. One problem I see is that there is a basketball game scheduled for Friday night.

That means they will not start erecting the stage until about midnight friday. After that they will see how the stage configures into this particular arena and decide what unexpected seats actually have a restricted view.

Then maybe a drop saturday on Ticketnasty of some $150's or $250's or maybe only sell at the Box office.

My wish is that some of the $800's that have not sold buy tonight will be dropped Friday down to $500 and some of the $500's down to $250.

Who knows though anyway good luck what ever you decide.

Posted by: bam ()
Date: December 7, 2012 00:19

I wonder if those seats sold on Stubhub, or whether they were pulled to sell as a drop on TM.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: December 7, 2012 00:50

Only 16 Pit tickets left. Lowest I saw them go was $1000 and most had to be bought in pairs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-07 01:57 by bleedingman.

Posted by: bam ()
Date: December 7, 2012 00:53

Or maybe folks didn't sell their seats, but have to sell them elsewhere because of the deadlines for sale of non-electronic tickets.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 7, 2012 01:20

If I was in the area right now I would get a pit ticket in a hurry, this is a terrific place to be, loved every second of my time in the pit on the 25th !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-07 01:36 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: December 7, 2012 01:34

I was just going to bite the bullet and buy a ticket for Saturday and I want one ticket and these brokers are making you buy two!!! I don't want two

Posted by: JaIsNotDead ()
Date: December 7, 2012 01:38

anyone have an extra ticket for Saturday 12/8? Shopping around now. Can't wait for the show

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 7, 2012 06:17

bleedingman
Only 16 Pit tickets left. Lowest I saw them go was $1000 and most had to be bought in pairs.
Where were you seeing the 1000's? At Stubhub?

I'm not going to Brooklyn, just Newark...

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Blue Boy ()
Date: December 7, 2012 07:04

Jais Not Dead

I have a ticket on Section 16. Take a look at it on this link:

[www.ebay.com]

Please let me know if you want it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2141
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home