Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: The True Story Behind Stonescrow, The Watchman, and MightyStonesStillRollin
Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: November 12, 2012 23:51

tumbled
I love Ronnie Smokin from the Orpheum Theatre show.

Who's Ronnie Smokin?

Do you mean

Caption: Ronnie smokin and skiing

or

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: November 13, 2012 03:10

DoomNGloom
No, they are not Secret Agents for the Rolling Stones massive PR unit! Nothing more than dreamers who have a deep love and endless passion for the Rolling Stones.

Sometimes dreams can turn into nightmares as witnessed when MightyStonesStillRollin50 "spoke to the mountain" challenging Mick and Keith to stand up for "blue collars" all over the world and fight for lower ticket prices. He even dreamed that Keith brought a hangman's noose into negotiations. Well, sometimes dreams don't come true. Even Jesus didn't heal all that came to him.

The good news is that many of their dreams (relating to the Stones) have come true. Words are powerful. Ideas are powerful. Especially when you believe in those words and ideas and have a sounding board like we have right here at IORR - a direct link to the Rolling Stones. God Bless BV for this wonderful site, his tolerance, and mercy.

Yes, we (IORR) have moved mountains, and you can rest assured that we (IORR) have played a significant role in the Stones continuing. I have no doubt that their "real" secret agents are checking in here on a regular basis. Our voices are being heard! Keep the faith, always.

One Love Gold Rings On Ya smileys with beer

oh good lord....

Posted by: FreeBird ()
Date: November 13, 2012 03:40

I'm finishing a bottle of Skyy wodka right now, while listening to Sweet Little Sixteen. Good times! grinning smiley

Posted by: DoomNGloom ()
Date: November 13, 2012 04:22

stonesnow
DoomNGloom
No, they are not Secret Agents for the Rolling Stones massive PR unit! Nothing more than dreamers who have a deep love and endless passion for the Rolling Stones.

Sometimes dreams can turn into nightmares as witnessed when MightyStonesStillRollin50 "spoke to the mountain" challenging Mick and Keith to stand up for "blue collars" all over the world and fight for lower ticket prices. He even dreamed that Keith brought a hangman's noose into negotiations. Well, sometimes dreams don't come true. Even Jesus didn't heal all that came to him.

The good news is that many of their dreams (relating to the Stones) have come true. Words are powerful. Ideas are powerful. Especially when you believe in those words and ideas and have a sounding board like we have right here at IORR - a direct link to the Rolling Stones. God Bless BV for this wonderful site, his tolerance, and mercy.

Yes, we (IORR) have moved mountains, and you can rest assured that we (IORR) have played a significant role in the Stones continuing. I have no doubt that their "real" secret agents are checking in here on a regular basis. Our voices are being heard! Keep the faith, always.

Your mention of MightyStonesStillRollin50 and Jesus in the same paragraph as having a similar mission is intriguing. Care to expound further (and at length, please!) on their perceived similarity?

The last words of your final paragraph sound, well, final. Surely you're not leaving the flock again?....

Sorry, never said anything about Jesus and I having a similar mission. My mission was to successfully anticipate the moves and strategies of Mick Jagger over the last five years since the last tour leading up to the 50th anniversary year. Not at all similar to healing the sick. My mission was successful, however, not perfect. I did strike out a few times. Of course understanding the mind of Mick Jagger is a far from perfect science.

Date: November 13, 2012 04:40

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Talking about yourself in third person usually the sign of the purest form of narcissicsm. It's having "an exaggerated view of how great you are", even though greatness is not required.

So there's no surprise here. Everyone knew all of it anyway. There are those people that ride their bike by your house even though they know everyone knows they are a sex offender: they just don't get the point.

My definition of a loser is one who is rarely willing to acknowledge the success's of others.

Date: November 13, 2012 04:45

GravityBoy
DoomNGloom
Sorry, you didn't get what I am saying here. Yes, they are all one! Including DoomNGLoom! Four characters from one source!

Is this like a religious thing?

Are you one like The Trinity is one?

Which one gets crucified in the end?

Crucified in the end? You mean the beginning, middle, and end. The price you pay for having progressive ideas and a sense of humor, I suppose.

Date: November 13, 2012 04:53

stonesnow
DoomNGloom
DoomNGloom

Stonesnow, I fear you might be the only one who actually understands my confession. If so, then I know I have arrived in the Twilight Zone.

Boo! Wanna see something really scary?....

Love Danny Ackroyd!

It really does feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone around here sometimes. I never realized there was so many humorless people in this world. My 11 year old niece sometimes takes things too literal, but grown men?

Date: November 13, 2012 05:34

jamesfdouglas
Your reference to these names as separate people is disturbing. You are one delusional c$%t. I hope this self-serving, narcissistic thread goes way-off topic.

Hey everyone (not you, nutcase), if you could only have one bootleg to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?

This thread was in answer to WLTPTB and others like him to let everyone know that I do not work for the Stones and that I am not GRRRegory as WLTPTB has been claiming.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: November 13, 2012 06:42

DoomNGloom
jamesfdouglas
Your reference to these names as separate people is disturbing. You are one delusional c$%t. I hope this self-serving, narcissistic thread goes way-off topic.

Hey everyone (not you, nutcase), if you could only have one bootleg to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?

This thread was in answer to WLTPTB and others like him to let everyone know that I do not work for the Stones and that I am not GRRRegory as WLTPTB has been claiming.

Your work here is done.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 13, 2012 10:56

Hey, DoomNGloom! Welcome to the board. I hope you will be able to reproduce the greatness of MSSR50. A thread like "Mick's fighting for cheaper tickets" was truly a masterpiece.
Without humor or tongue in cheek this site will be unbearable in the end. Thanks for cheering us all up. Keep up the good work!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 13, 2012 11:08

Well at least Superrevvy's off the hook - someone accused him of being another of this group of multiple personalities.

Date: November 13, 2012 19:57

tatters
DoomNGloom
jamesfdouglas

Your work here is done.

My work is never done. The new goal is 60 years! And the Sons of the Beatles, of course.smiling smiley

Date: November 13, 2012 20:02

Stoneage
Hey, DoomNGloom! Welcome to the board. I hope you will be able to reproduce the greatness of MSSR50. A thread like "Mick's fighting for cheaper tickets" was truly a masterpiece.
Without humor or tongue in cheek this site will be unbearable in the end. Thanks for cheering us all up. Keep up the good work!

Stoneage, you warm my heart. And, (at least for the moment) restored my faith in the intelligence of the male species! smileys with beer

Date: November 13, 2012 20:05

Bliss
Well at least Superrevvy's off the hook - someone accused him of being another of this group of multiple personalities.

I think he works for Rihanna's marketing team.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: November 13, 2012 20:11

I can't wait for The True Story Behind Stonescrow, The Watchman, and MightyStonesStillRollin documentary to come out in theatres! It'll be kinda like Robert McNamara talking to the camera for 90 minutes in The Fog Of War except in this case nobody gives a crap.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 13, 2012 20:13

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: November 13, 2012 20:16

The true story?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Ladies and Gents, one of these is DoomNGloomStonescrowWatchmanMightyMorphingStones...

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: November 13, 2012 20:21

GumbootCloggeroo
I can't wait for The True Story Behind Stonescrow, The Watchman, and MightyStonesStillRollin documentary to come out in theatres! It'll be kinda like Robert McNamara talking to the camera for 90 minutes in The Fog Of War except in this case nobody gives a crap.

Except for you of course. smiling smiley

Date: November 13, 2012 20:22

jamesfdouglas
The true story?
Ladies and Gents, one of these is DoomNGloomStonescrowWatchmanMightyMorphingStones...

James, now that is more like it! smileys with beer

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 13, 2012 20:26

Hi DoomNGloom. Thanks for your contribution. I liked it

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: November 13, 2012 20:32

DoomNGloom
jamesfdouglas
The true story?

Your sense of humor saves you once again, lol
drinking smiley

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: November 13, 2012 20:37

Rolling Hansie
Hi DoomNGloom. Thanks for your contribution. I liked it

Thanks, mate. Just wanted to make sure everyone understood I am not some corporate plant that works for the Stones. I am just a dreamer that believes in his dreams and his favorite band. I would rather build someone up by believing in them rather than run them down. I am thankful that they have heard our voices. Who knows maybe some changes are made in regards to ticket prices for next year. I am sure they don't want to be viewed as greedy by their fans.

Date: November 13, 2012 20:42

jamesfdouglas
DoomNGloom
jamesfdouglas
The true story?

Your sense of humor saves you once again, lol
drinking smiley

smileys with beer That's me on the left! Ain't I cute? I think that is WLTPTB on the right.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 13, 2012 22:14

I have a prediction.

DoonNGloom will post stuff (about the Beatles mostly).

He'll get the hump.

Leave.

And come back as someone else.

Just a hunch.

I'm good like that with spotting patterns.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 19, 2012 07:34

Gee mate!..ya taken another big hit I'll keep an eye out for ya smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:59

IORR realistically doesn't have the influence that "Doom" likes to believe he/she or any of us have as far as decisions are made by the Rolling Stones.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: July 3, 2013 08:03

DoomNGloom
GravityBoy
DoomNGloom
Sorry, you didn't get what I am saying here. Yes, they are all one! Including DoomNGLoom! Four characters from one source!

Is this like a religious thing?

Are you one like The Trinity is one?

Which one gets crucified in the end?

I am a big fan of Phil Hendrie, if that tells you anything.

It tells us everything we need to know, Phil.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 3, 2013 08:09

In the name of God, please make it stop.

Date: July 3, 2013 08:12

71Tele
In the name of God, please make it stop.

I agree. Let's get the focus back on the Stones. They have a huge gig this weekend.

Date: July 3, 2013 08:15

DoomNGloom

The dream came true after all! They did fight for lower ticket prices after all!

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1806
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home