Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Brookyn show December 8 - Confirmed
Posted by: atip ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:10

Now, there's some bs. In right at general public sale time and not a ticket at any price avail.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:12

same here

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:17

I could only get 500's to come up.

Date: November 19, 2012 17:19

The StubHub count is already going up. Everyone wants to make a buck.

Posted by: arturo ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:26

i can't pull 1 ticket - stub hub has 2,000 plus tix. how is that possible?

Posted by: JaIsNotDead ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:33

I've had enough of this. I'm trying to get one seat and I pull up section 206 for $501. Saw on twitter a guy posted a screenshot on twitter of two tickets in section 206 row 1 for $1900.

Why are people paying these prices for these seats? I give up. We are sheeple. Now this is just wrong. I'm with Gazza.

Posted by: Room1009 ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:37

custom55
same here

+1

I'm not going to NYC but also pounced in the first few seconds just to "see", and all tickets were gone. I don't believe that it sold out in the first minute - the market at these prices in this economy simply doesn't exist.

Me thinks this will be the tour to finish the stones, it is an epic farce so far. I've done every tour since 1990 and never had problems like this to get a ticket...when prices were far cheaper and they had a bigger live fan base. Sure, there are far fewer live dates on offer so will push more buyers than these local markets would normally absorb. But still...I don't believe it.

No sour grapes from me: I have already booked a blocker trip to ensure that I don't have a last minute change of heart and spew out my hard-earned money to this rip-off tour. I am very happy to have taken myself out of the stress of trying to get a ticket for these shows and worry about the travel etc.

The o2 shows will be enough for me.

Posted by: arturo ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:40

worst experience trying for tix. i'm done .

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 19, 2012 18:02

What they need to do for major shows is go back to the stand in line to buy tickets with limits. Ban online and phone sales for 24 hours.

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: November 19, 2012 18:04

Tickets started coming up about 10-15 minutes into the sale. $500.00 tickets readily available throughout the arena now one hour into the sale.

Posted by: JaIsNotDead ()
Date: November 19, 2012 18:09

LSTNT
Tickets started coming up about 10-15 minutes into the sale. $500.00 tickets readily available throughout the arena now one hour into the sale.

Readily available throughout the upper deck you mean. Is everything on the floor, lower bowl, and mid bowl $831????

Date: November 19, 2012 18:12

JaIsNotDead
LSTNT

Readily available throughout the upper deck you mean. Is everything on the floor, lower bowl, and mid bowl $831????

Yes, amazingly enough the floor, lower level and 100 level of the venue is $831.00

Date: November 19, 2012 18:24

No luck in pulling up a single under $300. All I was able to pull up was singles in the lower back of the arena for $813 and that was 45 minutes in.For $813 I want tounge pit or a seat in the first 20 rows on the floor. I don't think this show will truly sell out at these prices even through it might be advertised as a sell out... I guess I should be happy I got tickets for Newark on the 13th and 15th at some what better prices.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 19, 2012 18:30

Well, they got me again. Section 105, Row 6 - $501. Crazy, I know but it's the Stones in my hometown on a Saturday night. You only live once.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: November 19, 2012 23:19

Readily available throughout the upper deck you mean. Is everything on the floor, lower bowl, and mid bowl $831????[/quote]

Yes, amazingly enough the floor, lower level and 100 level of the venue is $831.00[/quote]

If buy the bronze package for $950 you get a seat in section 206 row 6 I pulled that up twice on Ticketmaster. $950 to sit in the balcony.WTF

Date: November 20, 2012 02:41

If the $150 tix are behind the stage, where in the heck are the $99 tix? In the parking lot?

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: November 20, 2012 02:47

Stonesdoug is passing on a rumor that the Stones may play at Madison Square Garden in January. At these prices, could they fully sell out another 1-2 shows in the NYC area?

Posted by: jabhead ()
Date: November 20, 2012 04:20

I really want to go this show and I'm willing to pay the 800 plus for good seat, but I refuse to buy one of the sucker seats that I've been pulling up all day. Obviously many others feel the same way or they would be sold.

At this point hopefully I can catch a ticket drop.

I think the scalpers will end up taking a bath on this one, many of the tickets on stub hub are in sections still available on ticketmaster for hundreds less.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 20, 2012 04:25

atip
If the $150 tix are behind the stage, where in the heck are the $99 tix? In the parking lot?

Staten Island.

Date: November 20, 2012 05:10

Nothing available in the lower price ranges and I tried from 10 AM all day. Only $800 for lowers and $500 for uppers. I'm not paying TM $500 when I can go to StubHub and get the same upper for under $300. Something is wrong with this picture! So I am waiting it out for a price drop, otherwise, 1 show is enough this time round. In the past tours I have paid $350 or $450 but it was for killer seats, not upper level. I love this band but I have to say its just not worth it.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 20, 2012 15:57

Why bother at those prices? Just wait for the tour to plow thru the States.

Take your hard earned money and buy some nice Christmas gifts or go see Lincoln and enjoy a nice steak dinner.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: November 20, 2012 17:44

The Sicilian
Why bother at those prices? Just wait for the tour to plow thru the States.

Take your hard earned money and buy some nice Christmas gifts or go see Lincoln and enjoy a nice steak dinner.

Prices are not that bad.

Doing the second part and a few Stone's shows. Going to be a great holiday season!!!

Posted by: lguitton ()
Date: November 28, 2012 17:17

is there any rumors about the guest stars for the brooklyn show?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 28, 2012 17:19

lguitton

Allow me to start one.
I heard from a source close to the band that it will be Jay-Z

Date: November 28, 2012 17:27

Munichhilton
lguitton

Allow me to start one.

Well Jay-Z is part owner of the Brooklyn Nets who play in that building. That guest spot would be a disaster.

Date: November 28, 2012 17:42

LSTNT
Munichhilton
lguitton

Allow me to start one.

Well Jay-Z is part owner of the Brooklyn Nets who play in that building. That guest spot would be a disaster.

Ha, even if it's only a joke, it's not out of the question. They've had Kanye West and the Blackeyed Peas open. Yep, that would be a disaster, but it would make an easy decision not to go in until after the opener.

Posted by: lguitton ()
Date: December 3, 2012 08:25

atip
LSTNT
Munichhilton
lguitton

Allow me to start one.

Ha, even if it's only a joke, it's not out of the question. They've had Kanye West and the Blackeyed Peas open. Yep, that would be a disaster, but it would make an easy decision not to go in until after the opener.

hum, I was speaking about guest STARS... Eric Clapton ? Jeff Beck ? Mick Taylor ?...

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1659
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home