Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: November 20, 2012 14:32

25th ticketmaster

BK 405 Row A £326.00

available

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: November 20, 2012 14:59

nice overview for "second market tickets" on [www.guardiantickets.co.uk]

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 20, 2012 15:15

I love how these shysters on e-bay talk up their offers by telling you it's a 'once in a lifetime opportunity'

Quite a claim for a band who have played over 2,000 shows. Maybe it's 'once in a lifetime' if you're under five years of age and are terminally ill.

This guy though is one of my favourites. [www.ebay.co.uk]

Two Block 415 tickets (face value £301 each) with a 'Buy It Now' offer of £850 for the pair...but just to show he's not a greedy bastard, he's throwing in an original 45 rpm of 'Satisfaction' for 'free'.

Oh, and his tickets come from a 'pet and smoke free house'. That should sway it, then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-20 15:19 by Gazza.

Posted by: lmatth8461 ()
Date: November 20, 2012 15:15

Stoneswolf

Very interesting...still close to 2,000 tickets up for grabs (and that's just Sunday), with only a week to go. Give it a few more days and those prices should start their descent to a more reasonable level....

Lee

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 20, 2012 15:20

lmatth8461
Stoneswolf

Very interesting...still close to 2,000 tickets up for grabs (and that's just Sunday), with only a week to go. Give it a few more days and those prices should start their descent to a more reasonable level....

Lee

YIKES !! So er ... lotsa space to do all that hysterical screaming and shouting and leaping up and down hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: November 20, 2012 15:21

Hold it......hold it.....keep your nerve.....prices are now out there for below face value......can only keep going down......just seen Block B for under £350.00 which is getting more like it....

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 20, 2012 15:29

Manofwealthandtaste
Hold it......hold it.....keep your nerve.....prices are now out there for below face value......can only keep going down......just seen Block B for under £350.00 which is getting more like it....

Not getting nervous as there are so many tickets left but it's knowing when you think you've got the best deal. I don't think it will be possible to get in the pit for less than £500 but perhaps some of the A Blocks or front lower tiers will go for less than £400.

Posted by: lmatth8461 ()
Date: November 20, 2012 15:44

Gazza
Oh, and his tickets come from a 'pet and smoke free house'. That should sway it, then.

Wow Gazza, you've just saved my life!

Every time I enquired about tickets, the answer came back 'Yes, quite a bargain, but, er, we do have a dog', or 'Great seats, but please be advised that the tickets have been stored quite near an ashtray'.

That was always the killer blow that prevented me from clicking the Buy It Now button. As for smokers with pets...don't even go there....

I'd have got away with it it it hadn't been for that pesky dog/Gitanes...

Date: November 20, 2012 15:52

Silver Dagger
Manofwealthandtaste

Not getting nervous as there are so many tickets left but it's knowing when you think you've got the best deal. I don't think it will be possible to get in the pit for less than £500 but perhaps some of the A Blocks or front lower tiers will go for less than £400.

Still holdin' off boys ? winking smiley Good, that's what we like to see. thumbs up Yes indeed, timing is key, it's just knowing when to leave and when to strike. But in general, time is rapidly running out for those silly sods who between them all appear to be still holding "thousands" of tickets.

Not to put too fine a point on it, I hope they get royally f***ed !!

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: November 20, 2012 16:45

While one see prices tumble which I agree the PIT ones are still way over 1000 £ in most cases. This is why I do not believe that each and every ticket agents has the tickets in hand. I assume that sellers offer them in different agencies and who every comes first will get those.
When counting all the extra charges by ticket agencies I still think I got those Standing not cheap but still below anything offered.

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: November 20, 2012 16:45

This is getting more and more exciting. Still no ticket for Thursday. Hope to get a single standing,101,102,111,112 or Bk A ticket. I'm not willing to pay more than 400£. Won't be in town before Wednesday night.
Realistic or just a dream?

Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 20, 2012 16:52

Remember gents that Get Me In and SeatWave (I think it's them, may be others also) have a collection point near the venue so you can pick your oder up from there if you are able to leave it until Saturday or maybe even Sunday itself.

I took a gamble that pit tickets aren't going to go much lower than the £899 I paid before I'm unable to access the internet and travel etc, but I sincerely hope those of you waiting on pit tickets do not have to pay the £1,2000+fees etc the cheapest ones are currently at.

I'm just not sure how much lower pit tickets will go, there's going to be a number of celebs at the gigs, particularly the Sunday remember.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-20 16:52 by TomGreen.

Date: November 20, 2012 17:05

rrronnie
This is getting more and more exciting. Still no ticket for Thursday. Hope to get a single standing,101,102,111,112 or Bk A ticket. I'm not willing to pay more than 400£. Won't be in town before Wednesday night.
Realistic or just a dream?[/[/b]quote]

I think you'll be spoilt for choice to be honest, just wait it out for a few days yet. Also, DON'T FORGET to look at TM once in a while from hereon for genuine face value ticket drops, there may well still be one or two lurking in there that haven't been snapped up by scalpers, or that have been tied with various hotel packages or VIP packages that ultimately didn't sell and got fed back into the system.

Perfectly realistic and certainly no dream. KEEP THE FAITH .......... winking smiley hot smiley thumbs up

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 20, 2012 17:09

Why on Sunday?

But yes I'm not sure what's going on with these pit tickets right now, they keep going up with apparently few sales except that 2x£1349 yesterday on Seatwave, and they have 62 left over there now and ViaGoGo have only 18. I really don't see how I'm going to be able to help my friend get one at this rate...The more likely option would be to swap mine for two good BK111's for instance...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 20, 2012 17:23

Celebs will want the glamour of their first gig in years, trust me at the Sex Pistols's comeback (also after a five-yera hiatus) in 2007, Johnathan Ross, Mark Lamar, Liam Gallagher and loads of other smug gits were at Brixton's opening night despite it being sold out in seconds. Ironically it will be these sort of @#$%& that drive up prices because I think the pit is where they'll want to be.

ViaGoGo price for pit tickets is now £1,999 + fees at cheapest. I'm very content with the £895 I paid at the minute but I guess by the weekend itself prices could be down to £700 or £800 maybe, once again good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-20 17:26 by TomGreen.

Date: November 20, 2012 17:24

TomGreen

I'm just not sure how much lower pit tickets will go, there's going to be a number of celebs at the gigs, particularly the Sunday remember.

I take your point TomG.........but didn't think celebs did 'standing'!!

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: November 20, 2012 17:24

Thanks,paulywaul.So there is hope. If I only knew where to find people
who are trying to get rid of their tickets on the day of the show...I think I will try the box office first. An "official" meeting point of IORRers would be a good idea, too. Any help appreciated.

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: November 20, 2012 17:39

lmatth8461
Gazza

Wow Gazza, you've just saved my life!

Every time I enquired about tickets, the answer came back 'Yes, quite a bargain, but, er, we do have a dog', or 'Great seats, but please be advised that the tickets have been stored quite near an ashtray'.

That was always the killer blow that prevented me from clicking the Buy It Now button. As for smokers with pets...don't even go there....

I'd have got away with it it it hadn't been for that pesky dog/Gitanes...

I just emailed him through Ebay and asked why he killed his poor pet. This is a tragedy!

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: November 20, 2012 18:44

now on TM for the 29th

Section BK 111
Row F
Seats 336

ciao

bardo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: November 20, 2012 18:45

Blok 111 for Sunday now on sale on Ticketmaster !
Just bought row N & 2 seats in the 350 serie...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-20 19:12 by 999.

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: November 20, 2012 18:47

Domonkos
25th A1 Buy it now 499 gbp:

[www.ebay.co.uk]

Still available!(not my auction)

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: November 20, 2012 18:51

bardo_b
now on TM for the 29th

Section BK 111
Row F
Seats 336

ciao

bardo

funny... 5 minutes later they offer same section, same row, but seat 339, that should be better than the 336 they offered before (even if I chose "best possible")...

ciao

bardo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Date: November 20, 2012 18:53

bardo_b
now on TM for the 29th

Section BK 111
Row F
Seats 336

ciao

bardo

Not bad, would be better if the seat number was higher though (closer to the stage end) - but overall not bad !!

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 20, 2012 19:20

Silver Dagger
Manofwealthandtaste

As discussed here already, waiting is the key. I am 100% confident that there will be A blocks and possibly even the pit section on Ticketmaster within the next few days. It's a case of being in the right place at the right time.

Date: November 20, 2012 19:27

Pit tickets on TM? That would be something...

Anyway some nice 111 tickets indeed, Keith's side, pretty low, what's not to like!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 20, 2012 19:31

rrronnie
Thanks,paulywaul.So there is hope. If I only knew where to find people
who are trying to get rid of their tickets on the day of the show...I think I will try the box office first. An "official" meeting point of IORRers would be a good idea, too. Any help appreciated.

Definitely worth a try rrronnie. I got Springsteen standing tickets a while back on the day of the show I bought from Ticketbastard and picked up from the box office. Does happen and suspect it will again

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 20, 2012 19:35

ebay sellers are getting desperate:

Sunday 25th 108 2 tickets BUY IT NOW £100 ..................................................................................................................................................................................postage £750 p*ss taking bast*rd !

sc uk

Date: November 20, 2012 19:45

straycatuk
ebay sellers are getting desperate:

Sunday 25th 108 2 tickets BUY IT NOW £100 ..................................................................................................................................................................................postage £750 p*ss taking bast*rd !

sc uk

Yeah, but who do you think the last laugh is going to be on, US - or the seller ?

You're trying to flog seats at the arse end of the venue as far away from the stage as you could possibly get, and concurrently Ticketmaster are dropping seats like Block 111 row F !!

Who do you think is gonna get f***ed in the end ?

Date: November 20, 2012 19:51

111 now gone, first row of 110 right next to 111 next :

Section : BK 110
Row : A
Seats : 315

--------------

Date: November 20, 2012 20:01

Interesting isn't it, it's the LOWER rows that are coming on now ....... it would kind of substantiate my theory that TM do generally sell from the TOP and the BACK first, moving downwards and forwards .........

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home