Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: "Mosh Pit" Tickets - Fan Pre-sale
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:22

Congrats to those who got tickets. Tried selecting the cheaper categories, there was nothing available. I could choose them, but it said there were no tickets left. I think there never were any for 95 pounds. I'm with Gazza on this one. Even if I could afford it, 409pounds is too much for any concert.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:27

Beast
spain73
Well, no big deal... the same old (shitty) thing... just like Amex pre-sale. And about the pit... if you can afford a VIP tickets for 950 GBP, you can also pay 750 GBP in a "fan" pre-sale "offer"...
This is just a stupid attempt to "take care" of the fans.... hu, hu,ha ha.
Got mine on Monday by Amex, but I'm feel like an idiot anyway.
(Level 4 246 GBP x 2)

one mouth standing ticket cost £406 total - not £750 - but £406 is still a big hole in most people's pockets and still a rip-off. but the biggest rip-off of all is £406 for a 400 block ticket?!?

I completely agree Beast.The pricing of all the other tickets is the biggest rip-off.Same top price for realy crap seats.I would have probably paid as much as £200 for pit tickets but no more.The thought of where that hard earned £406 is going to would realy annoy me. sad smiley

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:29

i took/got sideview sec 118

any experience with sideview?

i would had been able to buy 2 pit, but for this price i said no...

Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:30

Did not make it in the pit. But got tickets in B2.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:32

Wow, stunned !!

Got two in block 113 about 18 rows up for one night, and a f***ing great aisle seat in block 112 13 rows up for the other.

Gonna look for something a little better for the first night in tomorrow's sale, so I might be selling that pair, they're not the top priced jobs, they're the mid-priced ones at £250.

Thanks to Beast for providing the Facebook link, couldn't have done it without ya !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: October 18, 2012 12:36

Guys, eventim has tickets again - some for 250 or what are left.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:37

austrianstones

Hi Robert!

Nice to hear you got in! I think that seat is ok.

All the best and see you in the bar at st. Giles!

/Jesper

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:37

I tried for a Nov 25th pit in both sales. No luck with that, but did get an A1 Row F single on the ticketmaster Facebook sale. Kept trying for another single after that and saw many singles in 101, 102, 112, 111 but all were in at least row P or higher; saw lower rows in 103 - nothing else came up on the floor or the pit.

Posted by: tattooyou ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:38

Lorenz
Congrats to those who got tickets. Tried selecting the cheaper categories, there was nothing available. I could choose them, but it said there were no tickets left. I think there never were any for 95 pounds. I'm with Gazza on this one. Even if I could afford it, 409pounds is too much for any concert.

I was right with you, Lorenz, and highly suspicious yesterday that no 'cheap' tickets were going to be available at all, but I did actually manage to get a £106 ticket for the Thursday through Eventim today. I'm the first person I've come across who has said they managed to get one in this category. I guess maybe just a few on sale today, and got lucky. Fingers crossed for more for you tomorrow.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:42

Nice work, where is that seat located?

Posted by: tattooyou ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:44

Block 412, row U. I'd vowed to myself I could only afford to go for one of these cheaper tickets and not panic, so I'm extremely chuffed. For those in a similar position, they are there - best of luck to you in getting them.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:48

not anymore avaliable says eventim. just ticket and hotelpackages.
jeroen

Date: October 18, 2012 12:49

tattooyou
Lorenz

I was right with you, Lorenz, and highly suspicious yesterday that no 'cheap' tickets were going to be available at all, but I did actually manage to get a £106 ticket for the Thursday through Eventim today. I'm the first person I've come across who has said they managed to get one in this category. I guess maybe just a few on sale today, and got lucky. Fingers crossed for more for you tomorrow.

I gave in. Got 2 at 220 pounds way up at 412. I'm moving to Vietnam in December, so who knows, might really be my last chance to see them.

Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: October 18, 2012 12:55

I have a PIT ticket for London #1.. but I was not planning on going to London.. so if I can I will trade it for a PIT ticket for one of the Newark shows..

so if you see this and you would be interested in that keep it in mind..

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 18, 2012 13:07

Lorenz
tattooyou
Lorenz

I gave in. Got 2 at 220 pounds way up at 412. I'm moving to Vietnam in December, so who knows, might really be my last chance to see them.

Well done, Lorenz. I would have done the same then. Have fun!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 18, 2012 13:18

Lorenz
tattooyou
Lorenz

Don't worry, Lorenz, the war is over, you'll be fine

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: October 18, 2012 13:20

I bought one for 225 gbp, Block 412, Row: J, Seat: 723. Were are the tickets for 100 GBP seated then! Is this the highest block

Date: October 18, 2012 13:22

Erik_Snow
Lorenz
tattooyou
Lorenz

Hahahaha! Good one Erik winking smiley

TooTough, are you going as well?

Date: October 18, 2012 13:30

Lorenz
tattooyou
Lorenz

I am the in the sam blocj, but what night. 25. or 29.

Date: October 18, 2012 13:33

tattooyou
Lorenz

I paid 246 gbp for the same block, so what is the difference!!

Date: October 18, 2012 13:35

Bitches Brew
Lorenz
tattooyou
Lorenz

29th for me - paid the same as you did smiling smiley

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 18, 2012 13:36

Lorenz
Erik_Snow
Lorenz
tattooyou
Lorenz

Hahahaha! Good one Erik winking smiley

TooTough, are you going as well?

The dates are bad for me. And the prices, well...

But if they do shows next year, I´m in, no matter what!

Date: October 18, 2012 13:37

Lorenz
Bitches Brew
Lorenz
tattooyou
Lorenz

29th for me - paid the same as you did smiling smiley

Me too, so i guess we will see each other!!

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 13:51

Good one Erik.

Just tried eventim and stating tickets not on sale yet.

It is a disgrace the prices they are charging and i cant really justify spending that amount of money, if by some miracle i can obtain the £106 tickets for the 29th i will be reasonably pleased, but as expected if i dont then at least i wont have the hassle of catching trains spending loads of money etc

Best of luck to everybody who obtains tickets.

Date: October 18, 2012 13:59

Good luck to you too, odeon73. I have it the same way as you. I'll go for it if I score a 100 pound ticket. More than that is out of the question. I'm not even sure if they're capable of a performance that'll be worth 100 pounds, even. But we'll see

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 14:06

Erik_Snow
Good luck to you too, odeon73. I have it the same way as you. I'll go for it if I score a 100 pound ticket. More than that is out of the question. I'm not even sure if they're capable of a performance that'll be worth 100 pounds, even. But we'll see

It would be good to meet up with you again Erik, hopefully next year if they tour and the drinks are on me if it happens.smileys with beerthumbs up

Date: October 18, 2012 14:23

odean73
Erik_Snow

It would be good to meet up with you again Erik, hopefully next year if they tour and the drinks are on me if it happens.smileys with beerthumbs up

Thanks! But I thought it was me that owed you a couple ! Think I owe several here on IORR a couple of drinks, come to think of it..!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-18 14:24 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: October 18, 2012 14:30

Rolling Stones Mosh Pit?,you gotta be kidding? what, a bunch a Donald Trump clones in their $1,000.00 suits moshing? That l would pay to see...smiling bouncing smiley

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: October 18, 2012 14:39

austrianstones

I'm in 118 - here's video from there at a Muse concert. About half way through it lights up and you can see better. I'm pleased with that.

Posted by: rockenrohl ()
Date: October 18, 2012 14:44

Bitches Brew
I bought one for 225 gbp, Block 412, Row: J, Seat: 723. Were are the tickets for 100 GBP seated then! Is this the highest block

Are you serious or is there a typo in there somewhere? Because if not we have bought the exact same seat. No kidding. I should add I'm going on Sunday.

Turning round, turning round
I should have known it was a one horse town

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-18 14:46 by rockenrohl.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1642
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home