Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: "Mosh Pit" Tickets - Fan Pre-sale
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 14:49

that is very sad. i can't be online every morning at 10 am german time to buy tickets. i hope i will have a chance to buy some tomorrow. can anybody say how many tickets you can buy at once? because I need 8 tickets but i think it's not possible to buy them all at once

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 14:51

hockenheim95
that is very sad. i can't be online every morning at 10 am german time to buy tickets. i hope i will have a chance to buy some tomorrow. can anybody say how many tickets you can buy at once? because I need 8 tickets but i think it's not possible to buy them all at once

You can still try i checked a bit later and that was still accessible.

GRRRegoryRS50

[www.ticketmaster.co.uk]

Date: October 18, 2012 14:53

where have I to put the GRRRegoryRS50 in?

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 14:58

Cant access from the office but I remember at some point once you're on the STones page you select "Facebook fan presale" and put a code next to it.

Date: October 18, 2012 15:00

okay, thank you! but i don't think they will sell any. i hope i can get them tomorrow

Posted by: LeedsStone ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:03

Through the Facebook fan pre sale I was offered tickets in block 412 J734,735 at just under £500 for two. I had 14 minutes to enter my card details but it only took me a couple of minutes to decide not to bother.

I can afford it but it's just unreasonable to me. Sorry to be a whinger.

To all those that are going have a great time.....I'll wait for the DVD

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:05

hockenheim95
where have I to put the GRRRegoryRS50 in?

That option appears to be gone by now.

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:13

hockenheim95

Good luck. If desperate, try Ebay as well.
If it makes you feel any better, at 10.00 (not even one second past) when I tried for tix, one of the five categories were already sold out. After I had tried getting the mosh tix I checked availability. I guess it was about twenty seconds into the sale. At that time 18 tickets were available in the seating category 2 and 23 in seating category 4, so you could say not that many were available from the start.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:15

rockenrohl
Bitches Brew
I bought one for 225 gbp, Block 412, Row: J, Seat: 723. Were are the tickets for 100 GBP seated then! Is this the highest block

Are you serious or is there a typo in there somewhere? Because if not we have bought the exact same seat. No kidding. I should add I'm going on Sunday.

H, ha it's not a typo it's for Thursday concert!! What a coincidence!!

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:18

LeedsStone
Through the Facebook fan pre sale I was offered tickets in block 412 J734,735 at just under £500 for two. I had 14 minutes to enter my card details but it only took me a couple of minutes to decide not to bother.

I can afford it but it's just unreasonable to me. Sorry to be a whinger.

To all those that are going have a great time.....I'll wait for the DVD

So, where's that special fan offer thru Facebook? That money is the same than buyin' them in Amex pre-sale last MOnday. Got mine 408 block (246 GBP x 2)

Posted by: rockenrohl ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:19

Bitches Brew
rockenrohl
Bitches Brew
I bought one for 225 gbp, Block 412, Row: J, Seat: 723. Were are the tickets for 100 GBP seated then! Is this the highest block

Are you serious or is there a typo in there somewhere? Because if not we have bought the exact same seat. No kidding. I should add I'm going on Sunday.

lol - I was a bit nervous there for a minute, to be honest. What a coincidence indeed! I will post my experience on here, for sure - I know it's hardly one of the "good" seats, but I hope it's good enough. Enjoy the concert!

Turning round, turning round
I should have known it was a one horse town

Date: October 18, 2012 15:20

@spain73

You still check options even when you've already purchased yours on Monday?

Don't be so hard on yourself.
smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-18 15:21 by Limbostone.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:20

thanks strettonbull for the vid !

as long as we see charlie, it`s ok.

see you there....

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:27

Limbostone
@spain73

You still check options even when you've already purchased yours on Monday?

Don't be so hard on yourself.
smiling smiley

Well, I take a chance for the Stones to show respect for their long time fans. But even in that "special fan offer", I can't see it. That's all.
Don't you think they're trying to make up their horrible behaviour with the fans? But these prices don't fix it.
Or are they tryin' to buy all weird /single/isolates seats???

Anyway, I feel like an idiot for payin 246 GBP each, but.....but.......

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:59

Hiiiiiiiiiii, managed to get a ticket for each night on the Facebook pre-sale.
I came unstuck initialy as I did not figure out that on Eventim ticket page you had to select the Facebook pre-sale from a drop down menue to acces the tickets. Some Unreserved Standing (US) were available through both the Ticketmaster and Eventim links.

Sunday 25th Nov - O2 Arena London

Floor Block A3, Row D, seat 52 = £411.50 (f*ckin' outrageous price!!).
This was via Ticketmaster link on the RS Facebook page circa 09:40.

Thursday 29th Nov - O2 Arena London

Lower Tier Block 112, Row J, seat 393 = £411.50
This was via Eventim link on the RS Facebook page circa 09:20.

-----------------

I'd be up for trading one of these (probably the 25th one) for a Tongue-Pit ticket.

-----------------

From this experience I'd suggest people who can afford the top ticket price do the following:

Ticket Selection Option A

1. Ticket Price - £406.00.

2. Section - "Best Available".

OR

Ticket Selection Option B

1. Ticket Price - "Any Price".

-----------------

I found that when I manually chose a seat Section, I was not offered as good tickets, but I perservered using the Ticket Selection Option A and that got me these two tickets. As with Tickemaster normally if you don't like the tickets you are offered then click chose other seats option and go back (if you have the nerve!!). For ten minutes or so I was offered inferior seats.

This approach worked for me, but don't blame me if it fails to deliver tomorrow.

Good luck tommorow!

Cheers,
SonicD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-18 16:24 by SonicDreamer.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: October 18, 2012 15:59

rockenrohl
Bitches Brew
rockenrohl
Bitches Brew

lol - I was a bit nervous there for a minute, to be honest. What a coincidence indeed! I will post my experience on here, for sure - I know it's hardly one of the "good" seats, but I hope it's good enough. Enjoy the concert!

Well not very good seats but we get to see them...in their city...Have a great one!!

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: October 18, 2012 16:19

austrianstones
thanks strettonbull for the vid !

as long as we see charlie, it`s ok.

see you there....

I think we'll be OK.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 18, 2012 16:51

SonicDreamer
Hiiiiiiiiiii, managed to get a ticket for each night on the Facebook pre-sale.
I came unstuck initialy as I did not figure out that on Eventim ticket page you had to select the Facebook pre-sale from a drop down menue to acces the tickets. Some Unreserved Standing (US) were available through both the Ticketmaster and Eventim links.

Sunday 25th Nov - O2 Arena London

Floor Block A3, Row D, seat 52 = £411.50 (f*ckin' outrageous price!!).
This was via Ticketmaster link on the RS Facebook page circa 09:40.

Thursday 29th Nov - O2 Arena London

Lower Tier Block 112, Row J, seat 393 = £411.50
This was via Eventim link on the RS Facebook page circa 09:20.

-----------------

I'd be up for trading one of these (probably the 25th one) for a Tongue-Pit ticket.

-----------------

From this experience I'd suggest people who can afford the top ticket price do the following:

Ticket Selection Option A

1. Ticket Price - £406.00.

OR

Ticket Selection Option B

1. Ticket Price - "Any Price".

-----------------

I found that when I manually chose a seat Section, I was not offered as good tickets, but I perservered using the Ticket Selection Option A and that got me these two tickets. As with Tickemaster normally if you don't like the tickets you are offered then click chose other seats option and go back (if you have the nerve!!). For ten minutes or so I was offered inferior seats.

This approach worked for me, but don't blame me if it fails to deliver tomorrow.

Good luck tommorow!

Cheers,
SonicD

SD, well done. Yeah I did OK as well, got block 112 row M aisle seat - delighted !! See you thar !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: October 18, 2012 16:57

SonicDreamer

Lol, yes, well advising those people is not too difficult is it?

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 17:19

I saw a TSOL show in a club a few years ago and a guy tried to drag me into the mosh pit. Being a delicate sort, I just waved at a bouncer, and the guy let me go before the bouncer even noticed. He didn't want the bouncer to throw him out of the club. (The Stones' mosh pit might be the first ever to include women. Equal rights at work? smiling smiley )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-18 17:26 by Title5Take1.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1834
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home