Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 41
Re: ot- NFL 2012
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 15, 2012 03:23

Best and funest game to watch was N.E. at Seattle

Date: October 15, 2012 03:53

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
jets are the only nfl team to win a superbowl while actually playing in new york. they played home games in shea stadium until the giants built their stadium that was just torn down 2 years ago

That's so... 300 years ago.

oh well the jets have 1 superbowl win, the saints have 1 superbowl win. luckily superbowl 3 was named the 2nd most important game in nfl history by espn classic

Technically the third Super Bowl was the first Super Bowl, the Jets win, since, as you recall, it was retroactively called the Super Bowl for AFL-NFL championship games 1 and 2. And for whatever INANE reason they use stupid Roman numerals instead of regular numbers. Who they hell wants to go around saying 'Oh man, SB ex-eye-vee-vee was awesome'?

yes i did remember the first 2 were renamed superbowls after they were played. the jets/colts superbowl was named most important game in nfl history though because no one thought the AFL teams could beat the NFL teams

Date: October 15, 2012 03:55

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MIA beat STL. Not a huge surprise.

ATL barely beat OAK.

DET beat PHIL? I figured that would be a 0-0 tie.

NYJ beat IND? BUF beat ARZ? SEA beat NE!!?? NYG beat SF!!??

What the HELL is going on?

jets didn't shock me but the score did. jets can go 8-8 or 9-7 with their schedule when the team can put it all together. the only game that was not winnable was the 49ers game

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 17, 2012 05:02

It's Official: Beyonce to Perform at Super Bowl Halftime Show [www.hollywoodreporter.com]

Geeeez... Is there any good news in the NFL this year? Just one time!?
Oh well.... I am sure some here will love this news... so this ones for you.
Im still waitin for a bright spot and hoping it is not a train a comin.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 17, 2012 06:50

Max'sKansasCity
It's Official: Beyonce to Perform at Super Bowl Halftime Show

Glad I won't be there.

Date: October 17, 2012 06:56

Edith Grove
Max'sKansasCity
It's Official: Beyonce to Perform at Super Bowl Halftime Show

Glad I won't be there.

Id probably watch her, but I have a previous appointment to get a bowl of chili, with all the fixings, right about the time she comes on, and she will probably be off by the time I sit back down... soooo... oh well.... we cant have everything.... imagetabeertoo

uuummmmmmmmm chili

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-17 06:57 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 17, 2012 18:37

The correct way to pronounce her name is Bee-yonnc. Like biatch/biotch.

Date: October 20, 2012 03:06

High school kid kicks 67-yard field goal: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 20, 2012 03:14

Wow ...4 yards better than David Akers. Wanna Be a Niner?

Date: October 22, 2012 01:12

Stickum? in 2012? heh heh heh... nice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-22 01:14 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 22, 2012 05:27

2-4!

Date: October 22, 2012 06:23

holy crap the saints won on a technicality

Date: October 22, 2012 09:23

Cowboys survive......yea!!

Date: October 22, 2012 12:47

keefriffhard4life

There you go blaming the officiating again. eye rolling smiley

Apparently you missed that obvious interception by the Saints (overruled by officiating) that was revealed on replay.

.....and that 21-point lead erased by the Saints in the first half was probably just an officiating technicality as well, eh ?

Date: October 22, 2012 14:46

Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life

Apparently you missed that obvious interception by the Saints (overruled by officiating) that was revealed on replay.

.....and that 21-point lead erased by the Saints in the first half was probably just an officiating technicality as well, eh ?

hor are officials a technicality? you are so @#$%& dumb my 3 year old daighter is smarter than you. the technicality was mike williams from the bucs got pushed out of bounds by the saints and then caught a pass in the endzone which was nullified since a player can't be the first person to touch a ball after being out of bounds in the endzone. thats the rule but pretty crap and the game should have gone to OT

Date: October 22, 2012 14:53

keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life

hor are officials a technicality? you are so @#$%& dumb my 3 year old daighter is smarter than you. the technicality was mike williams from the bucs got pushed out of bounds by the saints and then caught a pass in the endzone which was nullified since a player can't be the first person to touch a ball after being out of bounds in the endzone. thats the rule but pretty crap and the game should have gone to OT

Depends on how you look at it.

Damn, you're easy. grinning smiley

Date: October 22, 2012 16:28

Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life

we are talking about football. why are you mentioning how 1 beer makes you spread your legs for any guy who smiles at you

Date: October 22, 2012 17:59

keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life

we are talking about football. why are you mentioning how 1 beer makes you spread your legs for any guy who smiles at you

Actually what you are talking about is how you would have preferred that Tampa won by cheating had they not gotten caught. What was a Saints INT - the pass Harper caught - was wrongly called incomplete. A Tampa TD was wrongly called a TD. OK so the refs were 2 for 2 in being wrong. Tampa's coach obviously has never studied the rule book - he was yelling up a storm about the rules being enforced.

Date: October 22, 2012 19:00

You guys are squabbling over losers...

Date: October 22, 2012 19:35

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life

Actually what you are talking about is how you would have preferred that Tampa won by cheating had they not gotten caught. What was a Saints INT - the pass Harper caught - was wrongly called incomplete. A Tampa TD was wrongly called a TD. OK so the refs were 2 for 2 in being wrong. Tampa's coach obviously has never studied the rule book - he was yelling up a storm about the rules being enforced.

umm since the saints defender pushed williams out of the end zone i think the tampa bay coach was arguing pass int. since the player was PUSHED out of the endzone

anyways like talk about how the patriots haven't been called for an offensive holding since the real refs returned. thats 4 straight games with that penalty being called on the patriots

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-22 19:35 by keefriffhard4life.

Date: October 23, 2012 01:14

Da Bears....

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: October 23, 2012 01:28

Da Steelers.

Date: October 23, 2012 01:33

Why the heck would they schedule a debate tonight?
At the same time as MNF and the final game of the MLB playoffs?

Do they not want us to really watch the debate?

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: October 23, 2012 01:34

I think they replay the debate later on. You can flip back and forth between MNF and the NLCS and watch all the political nonsense later on.

Date: October 23, 2012 01:37

Max'sKansasCity

They're gonna talk about things they really don't want you to not know where they don't stand on certain non-issues...seemed like a good night for that

Date: October 23, 2012 01:40

FrankM
I think they replay the debate later on. You can flip back and forth between MNF and the NLCS and watch all the political nonsense later on.

I can handle 2 sporting events and the internet at once easy with the mutli set media room.... but if they want to actually pay attention to any one thing... I MEAN REALLY pay attention... it has to be one at at a time, but usually sports can be multi tasked.... but properly listening to whats-his-fk and whats-his-douche tell lies, one has to pay attention. I actually watched the first 2 deabtes properly, would like to this one also.

Date: October 23, 2012 01:42

Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity

They're gonna talk about things they really don't want you to not know where they don't stand on certain non-issues...seemed like a good night for that

Exactly... I knew I was suspicious for a reason.... those dirty rats.

Date: October 23, 2012 01:43

Max'sKansasCity
Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity

Max...you owe an apology to the real rats

Date: October 23, 2012 01:47

Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity
Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity

Max...you owe an apology to the real rats

Youre right...

Im sorry Ben, youve always been a friend to me.

Date: October 30, 2012 02:22

Anybody know what time it is?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 41

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2103
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home