Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 41
Re: ot- NFL 2012
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 4, 2012 01:28

OAKLAND WINS IT AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!

ok ok ok.. I will start the mlb thread...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-04 02:21 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 4, 2012 18:56

301 ARIZONA CARDINALS -2
302 ST. LOUIS RAMS

Might be a stinker tonight...

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 4, 2012 18:58

Max'sKansasCity
301 ARIZONA CARDINALS -2
302 ST. LOUIS RAMS

Might be a stinker tonight...
Cardinals are undefeated Max. Rams aren't bad either. Might be a good game. I'm taking the Rams.

Date: October 5, 2012 03:34

Sunday

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-06 04:09 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 7, 2012 20:20

Damn it! Not enough flat screens!

Date: October 8, 2012 03:54

San Diego at New Orleans Sunday Night Football

Drew Brees is poised to break one of sport's most enduring records
10/03/12 5:22PM
[www.nola.com]
The closer Brees crept to the consecutive games streak with a touchdown record held for more than 50 years by Hall of Famer Johnny Unitas, the more Brees learned about Unitas along the way.

"You watch guys like Johnny Unitas on some of the highlight films, and watching the way he threw the ball in that era was pretty unbelievable," Brees said. "He really revolutionized the game and the quarterback position. I always liked looking at the pictures, kind of like the posed pictures in those days (as Brees struck the pose). I always wanted to do one of those poses. Certainly his accomplishments speak for themselves. His Baltimore Colts teams, I think that was the heyday and paved the way for what we have now."

Date: October 8, 2012 04:01

AND HE DOES IT!!!!!!!! JUST NOW!!!!
BREAKS THE RECORD OF 47 GAMES IN A ROW WITH A TD!!!
BREES SCORES A TD IN 48 CONSECUTIVE GAMES!!!!

ON 3RD AND 6 BREES THROWS A 40 YARD TOUCHDOWN PASS TO HENDERSON!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-08 04:04 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 8, 2012 04:02

Max'sKansasCity
AND HE DOES IT!!!!!!!! JUST NOW!!!!
BREAKS THE RECORD OF 47 GAMES IN A ROW WITH A TD
BREES THROWS FOR A TD IN 48 CONSECUTIVE GAMES!!!!

ON 3RD AND 6 BREES THROWS A 40 YARD TOUCHDOWN PASS TO HENDERSON!!!

Date: October 8, 2012 04:06

There are records...and then there are records...
and that is a helluva record to break!!!
HUGE PROPS TO DREW BREES AND THE SAINTS!smileys with beer

Date: October 8, 2012 04:07

Max'sKansasCity

I'm glad it happened in front of the home crowd. thumbs up

Date: October 8, 2012 04:16

Edith Grove
Max'sKansasCity

I'm glad it happened in front of the home crowd. thumbs up

CHEERS NEW ORLEANS!!!
Heck man, just playing 47 48 games in a row is a helluva thing,
but to play Quarterback 47 48 games in a row... AND Throw for a TD
47 48 games in ROW!!!!! WOW!!!! ....smileys with beer

Compare/Contrast...
I think the The Chiefs have now gone 47 games now without a TD... or is it that 47 games in a row with an interception... or is that 47 possessions in a row with an interception.... crap... I wish we had a professional sports team in my town. I hate our owners... cheep ass fks!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-08 04:18 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 8, 2012 04:39

shit record. only reason peyton manning or tom brady don't have it is because they both started in a game and got hurt right in the start ending the streaks they had.

Date: October 8, 2012 04:52

keefriffhard4life
shit record.

Would it be a "shit" record if your team's QB had it ?

Let's face it, prick, you just hate anything good that happens to New Orleans.

Your classless little bitch ass has even gone so far as to attack Katrina victims on the pages of this board, and you know what I'm talking about.

Own up to it kid, you're a loser and a hater.

Date: October 8, 2012 05:03

Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life
shit record.

Would it be a "shit" record if your team's QB had it ?

Let's face it, prick, you just hate anything good that happens to New Orleans.

Your classless little bitch ass has even gone so far as to attack Katrina victims on the pages of this board, and you know what I'm talking about.

Own up to it kid, you're a loser and a hater.

yup the hurricane katrina party the nfl gave top the saints and now they are trying to take it back. justice is justice bitch. thats still not attacking the victims though but how much can i expect from fans who like the phrase "who dat". not sure how what an nfl team does and the obvious blown calls by the nfl that were done to favor the saints have anything to do with the lives of people not involved with the team. again what can i expect from the dumbest fans on the planet. i hate the saints because the team is a bunch of classless thugs and the fans are dumber than @#$%& dirt. the team wins 1 superbowl and now they are the greatest franchise that ever lived. with all this talent they can't win a game yet this year. team has never even won a road playoff game proves they need the homecooking to win.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-08 05:05 by keefriffhard4life.

Date: October 8, 2012 05:15

Johnny Unitas is an NFL God, a modern pioneer of the timing pattern and his 50 year record of 47 games in a row with a TD is bad ass. Period. For anyone to break that 50 year old record by going 48 games in a row with a TD is badder ass. Period.

Facts are facts and undebatable. period.

People can anything they want, but it doesnt matter if it goes against facts.

Date: October 8, 2012 05:20

Max'sKansasCity
Johnny Unitas is an NFL God, a modern pioneer of the timing pattern and his 50 year record of 47 games in a row with a TD is bad ass. Period. For anyone to break that 50 year old record by going 48 games in a row with a TD is badder ass. Period.

Facts are facts and undebatable. period.

People can anything they want, but it doesnt matter if it goes against facts.

i'm not knocking unitas i'm just knocking the fact unitas had to EARN it and any QB who broke the record now didn't. games a lot more pussified now and designed to protect the QB. there are also more games in a season now so you get more chances in your career to do it.

Date: October 8, 2012 05:23

keefriffhard4life
not sure how what an nfl team does and the obvious blown calls by the nfl that were done to favor the saints have anything to do with the lives of people not involved with the team.

You were sure about it when you said this:

"i'm an unbiased viewer of a game who saw the ref's hand the saints a win in overtime. must be some hurrican katrina BS to make the city finally feel good again or something"

Taken from this thread: [www.iorr.org]

Many times you have spewed this kind of ignorance, and this quote was from almost three years ago.

Most people get better with age, but you are just stuck on stupid.

Date: October 8, 2012 05:26

Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life
not sure how what an nfl team does and the obvious blown calls by the nfl that were done to favor the saints have anything to do with the lives of people not involved with the team.

"i'm an unbiased viewer of a game who saw the ref's hand the saints a win in overtime. must be some hurrican katrina BS to make the city finally feel good again or something"

Many times you have spewed this kind of ignorance, and this quote was from almost three years ago.

again the nfl handed the saints wins to make the city feel good. no one who was a victim of hurricane katrina has anything to do with the nfl or what the refs do. that statement i made 3 years ago still isn't bad mouthing or making fun of any victims of a hurricane. please tell me what you do for a living?

Date: October 8, 2012 05:29

sigh

Date: October 8, 2012 05:49

keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life

again the nfl handed the saints wins to make the city feel good. no one who was a victim of hurricane katrina has anything to do with the nfl or what the refs do. that statement i made 3 years ago still isn't bad mouthing or making fun of any victims of a hurricane. please tell me what you do for a living?

Every citizen of New Orleans on 8-29-05 was a Katrina victim in one way or another.

You're saying the NFL handed a victory to the Saints, which is a ludicrous idea in any situation, but you're tying it to Katrina, which BTW happened four years earlier.

Your implication is that the people of the city cannot command any dignity on it's own, and that the NFL stepped in to give it some, four years after the storm.

I know that you understand this.
I simply articulated it for you so that your feeble little mind might be able to generate a better understanding of what exactly is coming out of your mouth.

.......and my occupation should have nothing to do with this argument, but for the record, I do not work for the Saints, the local government or the local tourism industry.

Date: October 8, 2012 06:01

Max'sKansasCity
sigh

I hear ya. Ignorance should be painful. grinning smiley

Date: October 8, 2012 06:15

Edith Grove
Max'sKansasCity
sigh

I hear ya. Ignorance should be painful. grinning smiley

Some things are undebatable.

That record that fell tonight is one of them. period.

Brees is a GREAT.... period.

Are there any old line/old school records left?

btw- It is somewhat painful/sad watching The Saint's head coach have to watch from the stands... but nice of the NFL to allows him to be there... but it looks like he wishes he wasnt there, if he cant help/coach he looks miserable.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: October 8, 2012 06:23

nfc south standings taint looking bad so far.

Date: October 8, 2012 06:29

Natlanta
nfc south standings taint looking bad so far.

For Atlanta is sure does...thumbs up Congrats

Date: October 8, 2012 06:31

Dang replacement refs..... oh wait.

Date: October 8, 2012 06:36

Max'sKansasCity
it looks like he wishes he wasnt there, if he cant help/coach he looks miserable.

I bet he looks like that at home watching on TV.

Date: October 8, 2012 06:38

Date: October 8, 2012 06:42

Gotta be nice to drop that goose egg.... Nice night for New Orleans.

Ok... back to baseball

Date: October 8, 2012 06:45

One of the most impressive things about that broken record is...

It was not like "oh well, We didnt get this week, maybe next"...NOPE!!
If they didnt do it tonight.. IT WAS OVER.... the counts starts over.
Like in MLB, "games in a row with a hit"... it sounds easier than it is.

Date: October 8, 2012 14:08

Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life

Every citizen of New Orleans on 8-29-05 was a Katrina victim in one way or another.

You're saying the NFL handed a victory to the Saints, which is a ludicrous idea in any situation, but you're tying it to Katrina, which BTW happened four years earlier.

Your implication is that the people of the city cannot command any dignity on it's own, and that the NFL stepped in to give it some, four years after the storm.

I know that you understand this.
I simply articulated it for you so that your feeble little mind might be able to generate a better understanding of what exactly is coming out of your mouth.

.......and my occupation should have nothing to do with this argument, but for the record, I do not work for the Saints, the local government or the local tourism industry.

not even close to what anyone is saying. i wanted to see what you did for a living so i can see just how dumb you are

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 41

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1722
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home