Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Keith Richards Talks Joint Recordings With Jack White
Date: June 28, 2012 01:40

treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
treaclefingers
GumbootCloggeroo
proudmary, perhaps if the media stopped talking to Keith then he'd keep his mouth shut? It's not his fault that they want to talk to him. Now, if he was constantly saying stuff on twitter like some celebrities do in order to stay in the news, then that's a different story...

But seriously, he is throwing out nonsense soundbites...he doesn't have to do that. He does it because he is an attention whore. PM has that right.

I wouldn't even care, but he doesn't seem to know what the hell he's talking about. Why doesn't he just answer, "I don't know, please direct all enquiries about the band to Mick"?

When asked about the recordings with White (not the band), he shouldn't answer, is that what you mean? I don't get this bashing eye popping smiley

BTW, this is what he answered to the question: "In a recent chat with RS, Richards addressed the possibility of the joint recordings being released one day. "I don't know if [Jack] ever considered that it was actually, like, master cuts," Richards now says. "But at the same time if Jack wanted to do it, I'd probably say, 'Yeah.'"

Well, what I said was when he is throwing around nonsense soundbites...I don't think anyone seriously has a problem with him being interviewed, or discussing actual things, like jamming/recording with Jack White. Just because we're annoyed generally with Keith's clownlike behaviour...don't paint us to be Keith-bashers. Love the guy but he's been an embarrassment for a long time.

Well, clearly in your post you didn´t say "when" (although I´m sure you meant to). If you think proudmary´s right with her post, I´ll call you a Keith-basher.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2493
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home