Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: (OT) News about a new chair
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:40

[shutting eyes] it doesn't count until there's a proper picture.
everreddy said so

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:52

yeah, so go buy a camera!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:54

Erik, I lashed out earlier in this thread and don't really wanna apologize. I still don't give a rip about the chair, but hope we can move past the ottoman comments.

Best

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:59

it's not a thread anyway, if the chair is leather. it can be a sinew, but not a thread

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:00

Munichhilton
Erik, I lashed out earlier in this thread and don't really wanna apologize. I still don't give a rip about the chair, but hope we can move past the ottoman comments.

Best

there was an entire empire devoted to resting its feet on those, i believe...

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:00

Bragging about something without photographic evidence is in direct violation of bylaw no.425B in the official Internet Protocols handbook. I nominate that Erik_Snow's nomination as Chairman Of The Board be terminated and stricken from the record!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:01

I love this thread. Sofa so good.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:03

Munichhilton
The Chair news is very encouraging, but was there an ottoman?

I find it strange that there was an EMPIRE BASED ON FOOT RESTS...

Posted by: keefbajaga ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:03

I'd rather stick to my own "silk upholstered chair", talkin'to some rich folks that you might know....

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:05

StonesTod
Munichhilton

Best

It's actually where the term foot soldiers came from....that very empire. But again I would like to move past it.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:08

Munichhilton
StonesTod
Munichhilton

Best

It's actually where the term foot soldiers came from....that very empire. But again I would like to move past it.

why weren't they weren't allowed to ride in their humvee's?

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:36

Erik_Snow
His Majesty
Erik_Snow
I just got myself a new chair. Made of brown leather. And very comfortable.
Sometimes life is wonderful.
This thread is not meant as an inspiration to change ones surroundings - but simply to inform about the pleasure of sitting on chair made of bull leather

How does the bull feel about the chair?

To answer you more properly, I don't feel bad for the bull in this case, as I bought the chair in an antique boutique, so in that retrospect the chair is not new. The bull must have been dead for 50 years now.

This conversation is getting confusing. I thought it was a new chair. We're going to need you to change the subject to News About an OLD Chair. We may be able to get permission for you to use News About My New Old Chair but you may want to get approval for that before making the change.

Judges?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:38

smileys with beer

Chairs!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:42

mr_dja
Erik_Snow
His Majesty
Erik_Snow
I just got myself a new chair. Made of brown leather. And very comfortable.
Sometimes life is wonderful.
This thread is not meant as an inspiration to change ones surroundings - but simply to inform about the pleasure of sitting on chair made of bull leather

How does the bull feel about the chair?

To answer you more properly, I don't feel bad for the bull in this case, as I bought the chair in an antique boutique, so in that retrospect the chair is not new. The bull must have been dead for 50 years now.

This conversation is getting confusing. I thought it was a new chair. We're going to need you to change the subject to News About an OLD Chair. We may be able to get permission for you to use News About My New Old Chair but you may want to get approval for that before making the change.

Judges?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Damn, I seem to be in trouble now.... I thought about the "News about an old new chair" headline, but I was thinking that there would be a LOT of heavy thinking taking place among the IORR people...since the word "new" repeat itself in the very headline. Life is tough enough for you poor lot without a bull leather chair allready.

But I look forward to hear what the judges have to say. But as a chairman of the board, I think my voice should be represented as well. At least the chair itself should have some impact.

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:45

Well, Erik, I don't see how you can can post something like this and not show us a photo of you in the chair. This is an outrage and you've ruined Christmas..

Date: February 21, 2012 21:48

Erik - i will vote in your favor if you say "it's a shanty town, and a pile of turds" here on IORR today. And don't make it obvious, make me search for it!

Date: February 21, 2012 21:52

texas fan
Well, Erik, I don't see how you can can post something like this and not show us a photo of you in the chair. This is an outrage and you've ruined Christmas..

I could of course buy myself a camera, since I realise I even ruin Christmas for you. BUT - then I'll have to sell my chair; I've invested everything in this thing!

Date: February 21, 2012 21:54

CindyC
Erik - i will vote in your favor if you say "it's a shanty town, and a pile of turds" here on IORR today. And don't make it obvious, make me search for it!

But I kinda got used to the town by now, Cindy. I'll see what I can do, though, if it means a vote in my favour

Date: February 21, 2012 21:56

Erik_Snow
But I kinda got used to the town by now, Cindy. I'll see what I can do, though, if it means a vote in my favour

So your opinion has changed then? Is it because of the chair?

Date: February 21, 2012 21:58

CindyC
Erik_Snow

So your opinion has changed then? Is it because of the chair?

Hmmmm....there might be some connection there

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-21 22:09 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: February 21, 2012 22:16

well well said the rocking chair....for those of you old enough to know.

I l;ove the furniture thread! But we do need a photo otherwise why should we believe you

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: February 21, 2012 22:17

crumbling_mice
well well

that's a deep subject.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: February 21, 2012 22:23

Nice chair ... enjoy

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: February 21, 2012 22:39

any update on the chair?

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: February 21, 2012 23:00

Erik_Snow
texas fan

I could of course buy myself a camera, since I realise I even ruin Christmas for you. BUT - then I'll have to sell my chair; I've invested everything in this thing!

I've got it! Make up a story to go along with the chair and tell it to your local news station. They'll send a crew out to produce a piece about you and your chair and we can then all see it (and you sitting in it, most likely) AND you won't have to buy a camera.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: February 21, 2012 23:04

no photo? Typical...chair today, gone tomorrow!

Date: February 21, 2012 23:43

WMiller
I've got it! Make up a story to go along with the chair and tell it to your local news station. They'll send a crew out to produce a piece about you and your chair and we can then all see it (and you sitting in it, most likely) AND you won't have to buy a camera.

Great idea! Or call up the police station and say you found some blood on it. Step 1: Gently cut yourself and put a drop of blood in an inconspicuous spot
Step 2: Use a hair dryer to dry the blood
Step 3: Call the police
Step 4: Let the fun begin!

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: February 22, 2012 00:12

mr_dja

Judges?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Please approach the bench.

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 22, 2012 00:19

71Tele
I have some information about this chair. I cannot say any more now without divulging my source, but I hope to be able to reveal what I was told about this chair at some later date.

Perhaps on July 12.

Date: February 22, 2012 00:25

Looks hard but comfortable...

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2533
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home