Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 14
Re: TWITTER ANOUNCES NEW BOOTLEG
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 23, 2012 14:11

Handova
I'm surprised most people expect it to be a full-lenght complete show. Well, I *wish* it could be!

I see no reason why it shouldn't be an entire gig. They didn't seem to mind the mistakes happening on stage in for instance the Fort Worth 1978 DVD.

Though....for Brussels they had the chance of taking some songs from the 1st Brussels show, something I doubt they do for El Mocambo, as there was something "wrong" with the recording of the 1st night. At least that's the story.

Anyway; I'll take anything from El Mocambo! 60 minutes....bring it on......80 minutes, even better

Posted by: Handova ()
Date: January 23, 2012 14:23

^ That's the spirit, Erik. I'll gladly take anything that didn't make the final cut on Love You Live Mocambo's side.

But I still believe that while these are just "digital releases" they will make them fit on the average CD-lenght for some odd reason.

We'll see...

Date: January 23, 2012 14:55

I'm thinking the bootleg will be from a tour we don't have a live album from, but if it's a Ronnie era-boot that will be impossible, except for El Marimba 77...

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: January 23, 2012 15:12

DandelionPowderman
I'm thinking the bootleg will be from a tour we don't have a live album from, but if it's a Ronnie era-boot that will be impossible, except for El Marimba 77...

There are no official live albums from 1975/76. And I don't want to pee on everyone's El Macrambo wish but that already has a live release.

Date: January 23, 2012 15:13

Father Ted
DandelionPowderman

There are no official live albums from 1975/76. And I don't want to pee on everyone's El Macrambo wish but that already has a live release.

Er, Love You Live has recordings from both 1975 and 1976 smiling smiley

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 23, 2012 15:13

Father Ted
DandelionPowderman

so where are side 1,2 and 4 of love you live from?

Date: January 23, 2012 15:18

hockenheim95
Father Ted
DandelionPowderman

Ok you got me there! But the same argument applies to El Macrambo too. It already has an official release so why duplicate it again when you could release something the world has never heard?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 23, 2012 15:20

Father Ted
hockenheim95
Father Ted
DandelionPowderman

Ok you got me there! But the same argument applies to El Macrambo too. It already has an official release so why duplicate it again when you could release something the world has never heard?

<<Allready has an official release>>

Only 4 songs have been released...for crying out loud

Date: January 23, 2012 15:23

Father Ted
hockenheim95
Father Ted
DandelionPowderman

Without the overdubs, the four songs on LYL will seem like entire new songs winking smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 23, 2012 15:23

What would be best imo is a complete show from every tour (2 from Licks as they did different set lists for stadiums & arenas.....And a shed load of club gigs from all times as well.............cool smiley.............starting off with "Banged me elbow".........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-23 15:24 by EddieByword.

Date: January 23, 2012 15:24

DandelionPowderman
Father Ted
hockenheim95
Father Ted
DandelionPowderman

Without the overdubs, the four songs on LYL will seem like entire new songs winking smiley

Lol. Without overdubs, it probably isn't worth releasing them!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 23, 2012 16:40

So one twitter results in 5 pages of posts here. And still we know nothing! When the next twat gonna come?

Date: January 23, 2012 16:41

Stoneage
So one twitter results in 5 pages of posts here. And still we know nothing! When the next twat gonna come?

The only things we know are:

- It's a Woody-era show
- Charlie and Bill play on it
(- It's a cracker) smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-23 16:42 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 23, 2012 16:57

I for one would love to see a fully expanded El Mohito.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:03

treaclefingers

you only get one vote? i'm allotted seven.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:07

StonesTod
treaclefingers

It's part of the union code...a seniority thing. I supposed to remind you that you still haven't used all your sick days BTW.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:22

hmmmm...... 5 pages eh?.... about twitter? really??? what about where I read where most of you here on IORR said you were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay against using twitter..... ya didnt want any part of it.

LOL......

As far as the next official boot release...
I would like to see/hear Detroit or Memphis... but the Lt. Columbo show would be fine too.

Date: January 23, 2012 17:28

Max'sKansasCity
hmmmm...... 5 pages eh?.... about twitter? really??? what about where I read where most of you here on IORR said you were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay against using twitter..... ya didnt want any part of it.

LOL......

I would like to see/hear Detroit or Memphis... but the Lt. Columbo show would be fine too.

Is that Lt. Columbo 77 right?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:29

steel driving hammer
Max'sKansasCity

LOL......

Is that Lt. Columbo 77 right?
grinning smiley

Posted by: dandelion1967 ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:30

I don't know if El Magumbo is the best choice, but I really enjoy they way people here in IORR spell the name of:

Aw Caramba
El Mohito
El Macrambo

BTW, Marge Simpsons shows his "Magumbos":

--------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna walk... before they make me run"

--------------------------------------------

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:36

treaclefingers
StonesTod
treaclefingers

It's part of the union code...a seniority thing. I supposed to remind you that you still haven't used all your sick days BTW.

with someone like me, it's tough to tell a sick day from any other

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:40

for a 75 big show introducing Pecker.

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: January 23, 2012 22:14

as much as I'm hoping for El Mocambo I have a feeling it will be a 75 show which Id be happy with too.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: January 23, 2012 23:01

RollingStones The Rolling Stones
@
#CharlieWatts #Charlieismydarling #Charliesgoodtonight RT @AdrianLuscombe All hail the Wembley Whammer

So what's that talk about a "Wembley Whammer"? Am I missing something here?

Date: January 23, 2012 23:04

so that could be the wembley show from 1990, that was aired on the radio?

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: January 23, 2012 23:08

Whale

I think that was Tounge and Lips response to a tweet from a follower.

RollingStones:
Charlie Watts has been an official member of the Rolling Stones for 49 years. Let's hear it for the heartbeat of the Rolling Stones!

AdrianLuscombe:
@RollingStones All hail the Wembley Whammer

RollingStones:
#CharlieWatts #Charlieismydarling #Charliesgoodtonight RT @AdrianLuscombe All hail the Wembley Whammer

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: January 23, 2012 23:14

Whale
@

I know I have a recording of a show where Mick introduces Charlie as "the Wembly Whammer", but I cant think of which one.

Ross

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: January 23, 2012 23:24

Ross
Whale
@

I know I have a recording of a show where Mick introduces Charlie as "the Wembly Whammer", but I cant think of which one.

Ross
Ah, so that's it. It's not a reference to the concert we're getting hopefully soon.

Date: January 23, 2012 23:25

Ross
Whale
@

Ross

isn't that live at the max?

Date: January 24, 2012 03:34

#nothin

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1241
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home